SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 pm

I still believe Jed was F1 (she may have already dumped him though). People magazine timed this story with yesterday's re-edit of the Bachelor. That's why we got the really weird episode yesterday where they revealed the Luke stuff, because something bigger was coming - all the Jed drama.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:00 pm

There was a reason for the stupid epi last night and I'd love to know what it was. They couldn't show us the version as filmed for some reason. They are probably editing like mad, but why and what? Or have I gone over the cliff?? dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 pm

What’s comical about this is at MTA, if they bring that night one guy back, what’s Hannah to say . Oh the hypocrisy of it all ! Hannah’s banana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Question has a bachelorette ever done a switcheroo? I think only bachelors right?? If not then i think its about time a bachette does one laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Question has a bachelorette ever done a switcheroo? I think only bachelors right?? If not then i think its about time a bachette does one laugh out loud

No

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:10 pm

I actually read on Reddit that the People story was supposed to drop on Friday, but they may have pushed it up to today because of the Reality Steve release of Jed as F1. I still think last night's re-edit has to do with the People story.

I'm not sure how much Hannah or Jed knew about the People story last night. Hannah was very, very quiet on social media last night, however so I'm inclined to believe she knew.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 pm

Sharnee wrote:What’s comical about this is at MTA, if they bring that night one guy back, what’s Hannah to say . Oh the hypocrisy of it all ! Hannah’s banana

imo...she will say it is part of her journey to get to where she is.
We still have 6 weeks for her to figure it out.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:12 pm

Sharnee wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee Yes, Jed is F1 according to RS and some reddit posters.

So what is that post from GuardianAngel about People not writing something neggie if Jed was the winner?

Just to clarify, I didn't say that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee Yes, Jed is F1 according to RS and some reddit posters.

So what is that post from GuardianAngel about People not writing something neggie if Jed was the winner?

Just to clarify, I didn't say that.

Understood . I did mean the comment about People not throwing F1 under the bus. I’m late to the dance

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:14 pm

@Bleiby527 But Jed didn’t know about the article so he was tweeting away like everything was hunky Dory?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Yeah it's hard to say. I'm sure the producers all knew - maybe they kept both Hannah and Jed in the dark. I assumed Hannah and Jed were together last night but maybe they weren't.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly