SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm

alwayscooking wrote:@pavalygurl I see what you're saying and my head is jumbled as well, I just can't shake the feeling that something is up.  

Anyone know if we have had a musician on the show, that has played as many times as Jed has.   I'm watching ep 2 and I'm just at the end of the pageant date  and he's already been shown playing his guitar 3 times.  Interesting too that when the guys back at the house that weren't on that group date are talking about who they think it doing well, everyone brings up Jed and if he brought his guitar.

I guess what I'm wondering is if TP had some idea that Jed just wanted to promote his music, and that's why he's been given so much air time playing already.

Makes sense that Jed would bring his guitar on a SHV too then. Rolling Eyes
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:23 pm

@Pichic121 Well thanks to you, you gaslighted us! hahahaha We will now all have sleepless nights figuring out how MF's Script till the Finale. Because if Hannah B was so infuriated with Scott who she barely knew. If i'm Hannah B, i will be a million times go nuts when i found out the tea on Jed. Woman, that is betrayal. Can i picture Hannah B a martyr? You can say to me, "Cari, hello, Luke P? Strung him along for so long" Fine. Praying Beastmode Hannah wakes up.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:26 pm

@Cari No!  Yours is outstanding girl.  I got inspired reading yours to post my jumbled mess.   I've watched long enough to know what can be behind the curtain.  But I still find myself getting reeled into the promise of a happy ending.  I have to check myself and think that these producers etc are doing their job and in their mind it's to present a story...doesn't have to be true, or good,  just ratings worthy.  I also have a healthy dislike for how mean that can be.  Now by tomorrow, the narrative may change and I'll be back on TB bandwagon. 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1176891977

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Hannah imo has chosen the wrong man! If she sticks by him, she will be a hypocrite. Since Jed is acting single at the bars, could it be that she found out the truth before it came out and now there’s trouble in paradise. Jed’s behavior with the ladies after he and Hannah got engaged indicates to me they’re no longer together. ??? Would she contact Tyler and tell him she made a horrible mistake? Would she break up with Jed and just remain single? I don’t know her heart, but it’s sad that she didn’t pick the quality man who could have made her happy for her lifetime. All of this is just my opinion
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:43 pm

You guys! You can all be the new writers for this franchise! yes

I think I was the one who brought up the idea of the possibility that Jad came back. This is my WILD speculation: Jed self eliminated after Hannah stormed off their IMO FD dinner. Hannah had Tyler as her f1

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 40a96310

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p828-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

Remember early on we found out Jed was active on Twitter, followed someone, and he accepted a follower, on May 2? According our filming schedule https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5119p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers, that’s the day after FD#2. Many of us thought Jed was f4. Maybe he did leave and had his phone back.

But then, again, my speculation, he came back to win Hannah over. Jed f1.

If my speculation is true, it will align with the rumors we heard how Tyler’s family thought he was the winner, but then he’s not. Milsy’s implying how f2 came back.

But then how can Tyler is bff with Jed? I still have many many questions myself!

To add what @cari posted upthread: all the dramas are from THE BACHELOR. We don’t have any shocking dramas from THE BACHELORETTE, until now!

Nothing is proved but just my wild wild imagination!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:44 pm

@pavalygurl kisses I read a post here somewhere and was reminded how real Unreal they can be. They did it to Colton. Messed his head. Messed Cassie's. Glad Colton rose above it. Who's raking the Ratings? no no

They're doing it to Hannah B. Imagine, IF they "know Jed" and hid this fact to Hannah B., how cruel is that? They ought to replicate the Jump Fence this Season. Morethan ever thanks to this thread, we now feel they're cooking something up. Either to make Hannah B "the best 'Ette Heroine ever " in the end or a Trainwreck.

*highfives* on Tyler for TB. Whatever it is. I just want him to be happy. heehee #FeelingClose

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:46 pm

@cari thanks for this timeline. I agree to a point and have other things to insert and lead me to these conclusions.
My first point that I’m not buying is that TPTB KNEW about Jed having a girlfriend ...yet at episode 1 . He was slimy enough to play it cool and see where it would go they were really trying to protect Hannah as evidenced with the amount of time they took with Scott, and removing Tyler G from the scene.
Now, let’s add the real life timeline of Jed’s girlfriend, ( who was NOT totally cool with HIS idea, despite what some may think)  she saw all this on her screen and started to gather information together and
reached out to outlets like RS and we know that he always want them to come forward with receipts etc. This is leaking to some people in Nashville and is made semi public ( with an Instagram spoiler acct.) that it’s happening right after episode 2 !!! Hailey is campaigning to outs Jed. Maybe at that point People is also in her list of media and they agree to follow up, and interview her. Now we’re are probably around episode 3 as viewers. She is seeing how Hannah is with him and gets more nervous and decisive in her move. People offers her some $ for her exclusive interview and they clear this or memos are exchanged with the Bach TPTB. They try to delay this release until they can control some of the narrative. In the meantime, RS is getting more juice on Jed and is alluding in his column that something big is brewing. We’re at episode 4 . TPTB is scrambling and
needs/ wants to re view some of the edits.  They are playing this filler episode for us as they do this. RS knows that Hailey is not going to spill to him and is eager to write his spoiler AHEAD of People, The People editors go

ahead and issue the interview ahead of when TPTB wanted but it
lights a fire.
We will now see how Jed is portrayed given this new info. I think, all along they had Gold with Luke P. and stretched  that to a maximum
but when the Jed situation came to their ears, they had to refocus and probably redid some edits.
That explain why they didn’t ‘ save’ all the unsavory scenes of Hannah explicitly telling Luke what she did at FS. Because now they have another horse , another angle , another twist with Jed as F1 as opposed to what MOST people see. Which is Tyler as F1.
I think this resembles the deadline and printing time to do all that on Peoples article side.

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:53 pm

@sdmom MY FAVE MOM, SDMOM! *tacklehugs* yes! i sneaked in the SC thread and saw the theory of jed coming back. so it was you!! clapping! Brought that info here and conspirated with the Conspirators in this thread the possibility of MF stirring a storm while we speak. In the back of my head, no fave BachNation tasked to drum up every show to be ok with Jed. I cannot imagine them interviewing the Final Couple especially with all that trash out there. Ashley I loves Hannah B. Will Ashley I be able to keep her mouth shut especially she still is MF's Corporate (wo)man. So yes!! im beginning to think theyd let this Bachelorette Season with Hannah B the Best yet.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:03 pm

@Astrobach oh waWow!!!!! That is good! it's as if im reading an actual account. Too plausible, too! Perhaps we could ask our Guardian Angel to create a Fiction este Possible Timeline Thread. JUST KIDDING, MOD!

a huge part of me thinks TPTB knows about Jed. If they found out about Scott and Tyler G. how can they NOT know any tea on Jed?

Perhaps they're not sure who sparked Hannah B's interest yet on Night 1. Maybe they thought Jed wouldn't really last long so they let the "Scott" moment of Hannah B on night 1 and did not out Jed. Regardless, WHEN TPTB found out, sticking to our theory that they will use Jed as their Jump Fence this Season.

it's all your fault, guys!

oohhhh *rubbing hands* cannot wait.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm

giggling @cari ... I still think that Jed covered his base. Being trained by the likes of Luke P the 1st. And James Taylor the Second. He knew how to proceed to get all the way to F5... erased all pictures of Haley and him etc... there is NO reason they would take away Tyler G and NOT Jed if they had know, imo. They already had a sense of Luke P and Cam’ personality traits and it was, enough to get them juice to go with.
We shall see how it develops.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:13 pm

@Astrobach So what’s your guess on how this will pan out? Hannah sticking with Jed or doing a Notebook and going back to her Noah? What can TPTB do with this new info if Family are looking into it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:16 pm

@Astrobach I'm sure Scott and Tyler G had a soc media clean up, too. The GF may not be the one to alert TPTB while filming, it is plausible that just like in Reddit, a few would have tried to warn them about Jed. In Unreal, in casting their Contestants they have a way of finding out. It is just a matter of when in the timeline during the filming did they find out. Regardless, Jed KNEW about Jed on Night 1 Scott Moment BWAHAHAHA

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly