SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:30 am

@sosleepy Maybe Hannah likes train wrecks . If so, she’s on an express train with Jed . Quoting Hannah, “youʻre shady...bye”. Would love that to be about Jed because it fits .

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 am

Could she has chosen no one and then she hooked up with Jed in Nashville and gave it a shot with him?... the girls rumors about the grabbing, was that before or after Hannah was in Nashville? That could also explain why the friends said he seemed single and depressed... I mean, he could totally be a player but to so openly flirt with girls being F1/engaged would imo be just stupid

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:33 am

A lot of what she's so pissed Luke did to her (and I don't blame her he's awful) her own fiance is doing? I don't compute. If she honestly sits at the ATFR defending him or their relationship. Jmo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Giphy257b8e701e5f877c
Via giffy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 am

I agree. Her inability to let Luke go did afterall cloud her judgment thru this whole process. I have to share something I read on Sharleen's flare recap and she observed a very interesting thing with the way Hannah has been holding this process untill now. Hannah keeps cutting the cocktail party short because of drama which affects any real shot at her having a sustainable time with the rest of the men on her season and then goes on to blame the guys for not knowing her will enough by this point.

Well Hannah if you stop cutting down time with these men short because of Luke P then you can't really blame the guys for being angry at him. She carried the burden from Luke rugby date onto Tyler's one on one. She basically dedicated all her energies on the cocktail party in Road Island in the lukeVsLuke drama !! The only fair shot at any real time she gave was to Jed on her one-on-one date in Boston and even then she kept insisting she was having a blast when it was clear the date was a snooze fest.

The only reason I was trusting her judgment untill now was because I belived RS when he said Tyler was the F1 so lot of things made sense. Her narrative of coming out of this experience as a stronger person etc etc but if she really only shifted her focus from Luke P to Jed then what really is even the whole facade about being this stronger and more confident person ? Because you just basically stayed in your comfort zone girl !! What was the point of having this opportunity where you could explore your options if you really wanted to end up with someone you could probably find in your DM. Hell I am starting to think she had a better shot at finding someone on her own or in Paradise had she not been a lead this season.

I sincerely hope she ended up choosing no one of she couldn't bring herself to find love after Luke left. Well if I am making hopes and wishes I would wish she trusted Tyler enough to accept his proposal. I am finding it hard to believe she didn't what we all saw. Every single time they spent felt like real life and I wish she trusted him instead of falling for Luke or Jed !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 am

On Nicks interview she said something about liking to change men for the better. That would explain her tendency to go for the ones in need of changing and could also mean she will stay with Jed despite all of the rumors. I do think though that if the rumors get proven right she will become the beast, if not just to save face

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 am

Miyala wrote:Could she has chosen no one and then she hooked up with Jed in Nashville and gave it a shot with him?... the girls rumors about the grabbing, was that before or after Hannah was in Nashville? That could also explain why the friends said he seemed single and depressed... I mean, he could totally be a player but to so openly flirt with girls being F1/engaged would imo be just stupid  

Except I think she clearly met up with him on SHV #1 the week prior, in LA. Airport sighting. The first wiff of panic. Both Hannah and Jed went radio silent for 2 days during a week that is traditionally safe house time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:37 am

Miyala wrote:Could she has chosen no one and then she hooked up with Jed in Nashville and gave it a shot with him?... the girls rumors about the grabbing, was that before or after Hannah was in Nashville? That could also explain why the friends said he seemed single and depressed... I mean, he could totally be a player but to so openly flirt with girls being F1/engaged would imo be just stupid  

Exactly.  That is why I have a hard time believing it. He knows he is being watched like a hawk.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:38 am

Yeay, probably she met him then already. I just thought maybe they didnt meet up then because of it only being 2 days. Well, if she truly choose him at the finally I have no words...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:39 am

Miyala wrote:On Nicks interview she said something about liking to change men for the better. That would explain her tendency to go for the ones in need of changing and could also mean she will stay with Jed despite all of the rumors. I do think though that if the rumors get proven right she will become the beast, if not just to save face

And this is pure immaturity, right here folks. Nothing worthwhile or meaningful needs fixing to begin with. This is a lesson she will likely learn the hard way.  I’m 10 years older than Hannah, and I’m here to tell her that the fixing path is never worth traveling.

Petitioning for contestants to be like 26-28 minimum from here on out, please. A little more maturity, and a little more removed from the sorority days, maybe.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:39 am

I honestly just don't think he cares imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:44 am

I find it much harder to believe that there is some grand conspiracy involving a bunch of strangers to create rumors about Jed and ruin his life, than that the guy who thought he wouldn't get caught having a girlfriend at home all throughout filming also thought he wouldn't get caught grabbing girls' asses and asking them to come home with him. IMO. Some people are just that arrogant.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I find it much harder to believe that there is some grand conspiracy involving a bunch of strangers to create rumors about Jed and ruin his life, than the guy who thought he wouldn't get caught having a girlfriend at home all throughout filming also thought he wouldn't get caught grabbing girls' asses and asking them to come home with him. IMO. Some people are just that arrogant.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly