SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:17 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Still traveling and just read the change in F1.  Honestly can’t say I am surprised.  Watching the feet never fails and as I said before something seemed very strange this season imo.  This makes more sense to me based on post filming.  As to why she choose someone that is her decision and we only see fragments of the time together.  I didn’t think Becca and Garrett would weather the post season storm but they did.  Who know what will happen with these two or what the real truth is on what’s happened in the past.  Truth is usually somewhere in the middle of two stories and we have heard Jed’s yet.  Not loving him but not judging him either.

Of course, any new couple has to weather their differences. I would even like to believe Becca would have serious problems MORE with Garrett's habit of leaving tissues everywhere giggling because she obviously put the past behind re: the "likes" Issues of Garrett.  

Now, now, now, i wonder if Hannah can weather post season storm with Jed as you said.

BECAUSE Garrett's "Controversy" is Politically related Soc Med behavior. HUGE diff with Jed's alleged "Controversies".

They are NOT the same.

IMO

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:28 am

What I found very strange is his desire to be successful so his family doesn‘t need to help him pay his rent (I think that was in the PEOPLE article). At age 25?!

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 am

I am curious about the rest of the spoiler sources that claimed Tyler is F1? IG and Facebook? Have they changed to Jed as well?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:02 am

Wait a minute. Her brother follows Jed’s ex and has been for quiet some time now? What is wrong with these people?

I’m telling you....she has known all along and is fine with it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:15 am

Julie81 wrote:Wait a minute. Her brother follows Jed’s ex and has been for quiet some time now? What is wrong with these people?

I’m telling you....she has known all along and is fine with it.

Which could possibly mean that we are only hearing part of the story. It will be interesting to hear from Jed and Hannah.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 am

Whether his ex gf still comes up on the show or not, it doesn't excuse the fact that he's been lying to Hannah ever since the M&G. She specifically asked if anyone else had a GF back home to leave on night one. Of course, he wasn't going to say anything to get himself off the show so early. He probably took it upon himself to at least tell her half the truth on his first 1 on 1. Still icky to me, JMO.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:38 am

So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

Non of Jed's friends are supporting the ex anymore, they feel betrayed by her. They are all on Jed's side. Apparently the relationship was over. She texted all the girls in the circle to back her up and no one will. From the point of view of the person running the spoiler account, all she thinks is she doesn't know what to think anymore  no idea
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 am

misslurking wrote:So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

Non of Jed's friends are supporting the ex anymore, they feel betrayed by her. They are all on Jed's side. Apparently the relationship was over. She texted all the girls in the circle to back her up and no one will. From the point of view of the person running the spoiler account, all she thinks is she doesn't know what to think anymore  no idea

People Mag wouldn't run a story if there wasn't any truth to it. Jed's friends are obviously going to support him. He's now got a music career from this show to capitalize on. This is probably now just a bunch of hearsay now that the story is out. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 am

Abda81864 wrote:
misslurking wrote:So the person running bachelor.spoilers shared more intel she has on the peoples magazine stroy, bringing this over as I think this story is going to develop more considering we haven't heard anything from Jed or Hannah yet.

People Mag wouldn't run a story if there wasn't any truth to it. Jed's friends are obviously going to support him. He's now got a music career from this show to capitalize on. This is probably now just a bunch of hearsay now that the story is out. jmo

I agree, his friends wont abandon him. They obviously will choose to believe what he shared with them. The ex is right to have come forward. If she said she was with him the night before he flew down to LA then I am 100% sure the magazine made sure to fact check it. Just leaving this tidbit here so there is point of reference to already expect his friends to support him. Hoping Hannah doesn't fall for his lies again. I hope she has dumped him already.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:48 am

Yeah, of course Jed’s friends are going to support him. 

Also, that letter that is supposedly from Jed is alarming and clear IMO that the relationship wasn’t over. This girl isn’t going to share the letter of it wasn’t from him and People magazine wouldn’t have published it in the article if it wasn’t from him. Neither of those parties are risking any sort of legal trouble.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:52 am

I still can’t believe Hannah wants a guy that everyone is drawn to but doesn’t choose that guy.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I still can’t believe Hannah wants a guy that everyone is drawn to but doesn’t choose that guy.  

This describes almost every F2 I can remember. Not that surprising and probably a lot is due to the edit.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly