SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 am

misslurking wrote:I agree. Her inability to let Luke go did afterall cloud her judgment thru this whole process. I have to share something I read on Sharleen's flare recap and she observed a very interesting thing with the way Hannah has been holding this process untill now. Hannah keeps cutting the cocktail party short because of drama which affects any real shot at her having a sustainable time with the rest of the men on her season and then goes on to blame the guys for not knowing her will enough by this point.

Well Hannah if you stop cutting down time with these men short because of Luke P then you can't really blame the guys for being angry at him. She carried the burden from Luke rugby date onto Tyler's one on one. She basically dedicated all her energies on the cocktail party in Road Island in the lukeVsLuke drama !! The only fair shot at any real time she gave was to Jed on her one-on-one date in Boston and even then she kept insisting she was having a blast when it was clear the date was a snooze fest.

The only reason I was trusting her judgment untill now was because I belived RS when he said Tyler was the F1 so lot of things made sense. Her narrative of coming out of this experience as a stronger person etc etc but if she really only shifted her focus from Luke P to Jed then what really is even the whole facade about being this stronger and more confident person ? Because you just basically stayed in your comfort zone girl !! What was the point of having this opportunity where you could explore your options if you really wanted to end up with someone you could probably find in your DM. Hell I am starting to think she had a better shot at finding someone on her own or in Paradise had she not been a lead this season.

I sincerely hope she ended up choosing no one of she couldn't bring herself to find love after Luke left. Well if I am making hopes and wishes I would wish she trusted Tyler enough to accept his proposal. I am finding it hard to believe she didn't what we all saw. Every single time they spent felt like real life and I wish she trusted him instead of falling for Luke or Jed !

So true. Sharleen is very insightful. I started to become bothered by Hannah during this last episode, with her blaming of the other men for drama - when it was literally her decisions causing the drama. The men don’t “know” her, and they only talk about “stupid $hit,” because that’s all she’s allowing to happen. She’s too busy focusing on the drama, and letting the drama fester, to let any real progress happen anywhere else. It’s all so disappointing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:52 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I find it much harder to believe that there is some grand conspiracy involving a bunch of strangers to create rumors about Jed and ruin his life, than that the guy who thought he wouldn't get caught having a girlfriend at home all throughout filming also thought he wouldn't get caught grabbing girls' asses and asking them to come home with him. IMO. Some people are just that arrogant.
Exactly.
And to believe this so-called conspiracy, one would have to conclude that RS and a spoiler account are in on this as well?  To what end? :crazed  dizzy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:57 am

Have people been reading some of the other Bach nation sm comments in regards to the last 24hrs. Imo if she stays with Jed she will be ridiculed not just on sm followers and media sites but by the TB franchise folk. Imo she set the standard on night 1 by sending the guy home for having a girlfriend. Imo there is no coming back. No justification.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:03 am

Loulou wrote:Have people been reading some of the other Bach nation sm comments in regards to the last 24hrs. Imo if she stays with Jed she will be ridiculed not just on sm followers and media sites but by the TB franchise folk.  Imo she set the standard on night 1 by sending the guy home for having a girlfriend. Imo there is no coming back. No justification.

It’s irony then hypocrisy . If such a big production about Scott wasn’t made then yes, a little better for Hannah. She set that tone night one and now is currently stuck and going to make excuses for Jed ? She kicked Scott to the curb for less than what Jed has done. duh

Oh Scott , please be at MTA 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:05 am

sosleepy wrote:So true. Sharleen is very insightful. I started to become bothered by Hannah during this last episode, with her blaming of the other men for drama - when it was literally her decisions causing the drama. The men don’t “know” her, and they only talk about “stupid $hit,” because that’s all she’s allowing to happen. She’s too busy focusing on the drama, and letting the drama fester, to let any real progress happen anywhere else. It’s all so disappointing.

I saw your post. It was literally hours before RS changed his spoilers. I wanted to stay silent about her decision making skills then still giving her the benefit of the doubt but it was definitely frustrating to watch her place the blame on them for them not getting to know her by now.

I remember when in reddit when we were trying to figure out why did Luke P not have a rose if this was Scotland ? I was sort of hoping her white dress "non of you all know me" part was week 3 because week 5 is too deep into this process to be saying something so alarming.

Non of the guys are getting to know her still ? Wow that's bad ? Watching it play out I felt like generalizing the whole group for the actions of a few was wrong on her part.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:07 am

Still traveling and just read the change in F1. Honestly can’t say I am surprised. Watching the feet never fails and as I said before something seemed very strange this season imo. This makes more sense to me based on post filming. As to why she choose someone that is her decision and we only see fragments of the time together. I didn’t think Becca and Garrett would weather the post season storm but they did. Who know what will happen with these two or what the real truth is on what’s happened in the past. Truth is usually somewhere in the middle of two stories and we have heard Jed’s yet. Not loving him but not judging him either.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:23 am

Hannah’s double standard. Did she not ask they guys if any of you that have a girlfriend back home to please leave? Oh Hannah , choosing a banana is not a good look for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:38 am

Trying to keep up but his friends seemed to think he was single when he returned. How dose that add up with him having a girlfriend back home? This is more confusing to me than the spoiler being off, that I suspected a while ago.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Trying to keep up but his friends seemed to think he was single when he returned.  How dose that add up with him having a girlfriend back home?  This is more confusing to me than the spoiler being off, that I suspected a while ago.
The girl’s provided proof that they were together and even provided a note that was handwritten by Jed telling her that someday they’d be thankful for all this and she knows where his heart would be. She’s got pictures of them together, there’s comments from him to her on her Instagram from february (the show started filming in March). The story’s been actually out there for a since week 1 or 2. A podcast host who’s also a fan of the show, Kelly Keegs, was doing an IG live a few weeks ago said she heard he had a gf who he ghosted after he got back from filming. Plus, no way people of all places run this story unless they vetted it extensively. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:02 am

@alwayscooking I have to completely agree with your comments

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:06 am

I do have more questions than answers on all this mess. So, if Jed told his girlfriend that he was going in for exposure and his goal was to stay until F5 ... that means he actually studied the process and the show enough, ( maybe with the help of his buddy James what’s his name of infamous Bach history) to know that he would be in a high enough position to gain followers ...BUT BEFORE HTD where he would need to introduce Hannah to his family. That means so many more levels of calculation...and then even if he did develop feelings for her...how was his HTD? Probably pretty awkward...? All I know is the weird tweet or post that is dad made. Anyone knows about his family? Are they supportive of his career? Are they close? Did they know of Haley and his plans to go on to get exposure? It must have been quite a surprise if they didn’t expect him to last as long as he did.
No matter what, it’s quite shady and altogether is a major suck for Hannah, Tyler and probably many of his friends.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:13 am

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Trying to keep up but his friends seemed to think he was single when he returned.  How dose that add up with him having a girlfriend back home?  This is more confusing to me than the spoiler being off, that I suspected a while ago.
The girl’s provided proof that they were together and even provided a note that was handwritten by Jed telling her that someday they’d be thankful for all this and she knows where his heart would be. She’s got pictures of them together, there’s comments from him to her on her Instagram from february (the show started filming in March). The story’s been actually out there for a since week 1 or 2. A podcast host who’s also a fan of the show, Kelly Keegs, was doing an IG live a few weeks ago said she heard he had a gf who he ghosted after he got back from filming. Plus, no way people of all places run this story unless they vetted it extensively. Jmo.
Thanks! I have been on vacation the past few weeks and am just popping in and out. Will look for that information tonight

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly