SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by freddieK Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I'm still trying to get over the bombshell that she chose Jed.  Forget all of the other stuff.  thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2292733854
Maybe you need to use Jimmy Kimmel as your source of spoilers rather than Reality Steve. He had it as Jed from the beginning. He may have had the wrong Tyler in the final 4, but F1 is what really matters, right?

freddieK

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 pm

@Sharnee I just PMed you. Unfortunately I cant retract the source of the image and uncredited images are not allowed on this forum. This was back in June 8th when we were trying to figure out what Hannah was upto in Nashville I believe.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:16 pm

misslurking wrote:@Sharnee I just PMed you. Unfortunately I cant retract the source of the image and uncredited images are not allowed on this forum. This was back in June 8th when we were trying to figure out what Hannah was upto in Nashville I believe.

Any chance you would send it to me to please??? handwave
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:21 pm

So, I gotta ask how Jed was not exposed earlier in this process? A lot of people in Nashville must have known he was dating pre-taping.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Doggoneit wrote:So, I gotta ask how Jed was not exposed earlier in this process?  A lot of people in Nashville must have known he was dating pre-taping.  

It sounds like he might have been. There was stuff on reddit about him during taping, I remember seeing it.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Doggoneit wrote:So, I gotta ask how Jed was not exposed earlier in this process?  A lot of people in Nashville must have known he was dating pre-taping.  

I'm sure he told everyone he was just going on to promote his music career.  The same thing he told he gf.  He's a starving artist (literally since his dad helps him with rent)  he'll do anything to promote his music.

He probably never thought his gf would "out" him, and maybe she wouldn't have had he been honest with her when he returned from filming.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 pm

I don't think people expected him to win and probably just thought he went on the show for the platform anyway, gf or not. Then when he came back and was the spoiled F2, it made things easier for him to keep on appearing like he was single in the first place. Now that everyone knows he's the real winner the can of worms are out.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Not sure if this reddit theory of Monday's episode has been posted here or not yet. Someone said they think they showed Luke's exit early to take the focus off of him looking like a villain now that Jed's story has come out.

Maybe Hannah new all along and this has been planned the entire time. They have not shown hardly any if the previews as they have in the past of the leads or the ending. I can speculate all I want, it will not change it.

Jimmy Kimmel comment above...I thought the same a few weeks back but I'm in denial...straight denial.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 pm

In the preview of CH telling Hannah that someone was on his way back with a ring to propose . If it was Luke, why would Hannah be crying like that? She already sent Luke of with a one finger salute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:53 pm

freddieK wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I'm still trying to get over the bombshell that she chose Jed.  Forget all of the other stuff.  thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2292733854
Maybe you need to use Jimmy Kimmel as your source of spoilers rather than Reality Steve.  He had it as Jed from the beginning.  He may have had the wrong Tyler in the final 4, but F1 is what really matters, right?

laugh out loud laugh out loud And many accuse Jimmy from getting his info from Steve. I thought it was odd Tyler C. wasn't even in the mix.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:53 pm

In hindsight I think that Hannah was dropping clues, telling us what kind of guys she is attracted to.  She has a definite type, someone with a scrubby beard who looks like they don't bath but smells good.  It appears that she also likes the bulky bodybuilder type as well.  Luke P and Jed check off both of those boxes.  So this makes me wonder what her past boyfriends looked like.

Tyler's body type appeals to me much more than the bulky bodybuilder does.  But Hannah has a type, and I believe that she is still stuck in a pattern of choosing guys that ultimately turn out to be wrong for her.  So here we have Jed, a struggling country western singer trying to make it big in Nashville who might still be depending on his dad for financial help in order to pay his rent.  Add in the revelation that he had a girlfriend when he went onto the show, and he admitted that he went there hoping this would give him exposure that would boost his career.

From what little I know about Hannah, she is someone who seems to be attracted to guys who need fixing.  I would really like to know what she was referring to when she scolded the guys by saying that they don't know what she has been through.  But she appears to be ignoring all of the red flags about Luke P, which tells me that she is still stuck in that same old pattern when it comes to dating.

Hannah has said on many occasions that one of the things that is most important to her in a relationship is that they be completely truthful with her.   I can't wait to hear her response to this latest revelation about Jed. I don't think her alter ego Hannah Beast is who she claims to be. And I think that Hannah is way too conflicted right now to be able to make a wise choice. The timeline of this show was probably not a good avenue for her in my opinion.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Jimmy gets his info directly from the show, he (or his production) doesn‘t need to go to RS to find out who wins. His „prediction“ is also coordinated accordingly. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly