SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Miyala wrote:So, I jusg read on reddit that Patrick (is that Hannahs brother) asked someone on reddit for all the information and they are going to gather it and send it to him. Would he ask for that if Jed wasnt F1?

No. But can we believe that really? Didn’t we find out yesterday that he has followed this hailey girl all along?

Maybe it’s not just about Haley. Hope it’s a family intervention .

I think it was also about the flirting with girls if I understood it correctly. I'm also hoping for a family intervention...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:12 pm

Can you DM me the post where Patrick says he's going to gather all the Jed information?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Of she was that torn, she shouldn’t have chosen either of them.

Well, she definitely shouldn’t have accepted an engagement if she was torn. That’s what Cassie was torn about last season. She didn’t want to accept an engagement if she wasn’t 100% and people gave her flack for it, but I think it’s the smartest thing ever!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:13 pm

I will try to find it and see if I will manage to send it. I'm soo not good at this...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Miyala wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Miyala wrote:So, I jusg read on reddit that Patrick (is that Hannahs brother) asked someone on reddit for all the information and they are going to gather it and send it to him. Would he ask for that if Jed wasnt F1?

No. But can we believe that really? Didn’t we find out yesterday that he has followed this hailey girl all along?

Maybe it’s not just about Haley. Hope it’s a family intervention .

I think it was also about the flirting with girls if I understood it correctly. I'm also hoping for a family intervention...

This is what I am hoping as well. Maybe that's why her brother is gathering info. It appears Hannah can be stubborn and will need to be confronted by facts, and hopefully by those who love her and have her best interests at heart.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:18 pm

Yeah, a Charlie ending would have been preferable. Literally any ending other than what we got would have been preferable. I wouldn’t even hate her for picking Pete, and could support that... the single arch, I could go with that. Even picking Luke, the guy she wanted from word go and self declares as the best kisser, he’s awful in other ways, but just whatever. Picking Jed. Dud Jed. With the lackluster, he’s just not that into you connection. With the crazy amount of tea and douchery surrounding him. Literally this is the darkest timeline. To go from Luke... to this. It’s awful.  

I just don’t get it. She had freaking Tyler Cameron standing right in front of her. The pictures and screen caps don’t lie. They had a comfort about them and a super natural, beautiful rapport. Their first date was magic, and I don’t see that diminishing. He wanted to be there for her, to be that person, and I truly believe he could have been and would have been. I can’t believe she turned that away. I’m still shook.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Hannah once said growing up , she was the Golden Child in her family. I can’t imagine them being ok by her choice of a guy with such a tarnished past with women. He does not end things well, he just moves on. Even at this point , can Jed afford a place for them?
J usta
E ffin
D og

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Also Jed is just a terrible name. Sorry. laugh out loud

Hannah and Jed. Yuck. Awful.

Hannah and Tyler, it sounded so good. Tyler thought so too. Waaah.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, a Charlie ending would have been preferable. Literally any ending other than what we got would have been preferable. I wouldn’t even hate her for picking Pete, and could support that... the single arch, I could go with that. Even picking Luke, the guy she wanted from word go and self declares as the best kisser, he’s awful in other ways, but just whatever. Picking Jed. Dud Jed. With the lackluster, he’s just not that into you connection. With the crazy amount of tea and douchery surrounding him. Literally this is the darkest timeline. To go from Luke... to this. It’s awful.  

I just don’t get it. She had freaking Tyler Cameron standing right in front of her. The pictures and screen caps don’t lie. They had a comfort about them and a super natural, beautiful rapport. Their first date was magic, and I don’t see that diminishing. He wanted to be there for her, to be that person, and I truly believe he could have been and would have been. I can’t believe she turned that away. I’m still shook.
I would have preferred Luke too, at least she thought he was her soulmate or whatever the he!!. With jed, it’s like she just chose the “safe” choice when it’s really her being bamboozled completely. It’s beyond depressing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm

God you know it's bad when people are saying they would've preferred Luke to be the F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm

@smg2587 hey, we were talking about this in SC thread: could it be possible she let Jed leave early but then he came back and won her over? When CH said he returned it was Jed? But it’s all speculations. That could explain why Tyler’s family was informed he’s f1 before leaving Greece ? You mean before he left for Greece for FD , or leaving Greece for home?

Edit: but Jed and Tyler are BFF on sm ...so weird!

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:Also Jed is just a terrible name. Sorry. laugh out loud

Hannah and Jed. Yuck. Awful.

Hannah and Tyler, it sounded so good. Tyler thought so too. Waaah.

It's a good southern name. Perfect for where he is living. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly