SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:45 am

misslurking wrote:Honestly do we even blame them if Tyler or Peter look least interested in the Bachelor role ?with talks of them moving to NYC away from the franchise ?  The producers effed with Hannah head big time ! They never give her solid advice all the while having the ban on being able to talk to family members. They witnessed it first hand are probably still digesting the fact that Jed turned out to be a lier and a cheat.

I was thinking the same. That was one of the reasons why i thought Tyler was F1 because he was endorsing Mike as the next Bachelor. He seems not interested.

Not sure if Tyler knows about Jed's behavior post show. What I'd like to think is he's not interested to have Luke P Woman Version in his season hahahaha

BUT I WANT TO SEE TYLER ON MY TV SCREEN!

His IG stories are just 15 seconds. Can't get enough!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:47 am

misslurking wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think she convinced herself that what she has with Tyler was mostly physical and what she had with Jed was emotional AND physical. But she didn't know Jed was lying to her the whole time.

I will never believe that what I’m seeing between Hannah and Tyler is just physical. It’s not. If that’s what she told herself, she was deluding herself. I think she got scared of how different Tyler was than her normal. Jed fit the closest to that Luke/Southern/basic/Christian mold. I think an older and more mature Ette would have and could have recognized the something special with Tyler and gone for it. I’m honestly sad for her, but she also did this to herself.

Agree ! This is just sad if she went from Luke to Jed and claimed that the season never turned out to be how she thought but ultimately she is happy !!??

Also want to add, when she spoke about Tyler her exact words were on her one on one she realised what she had with Tyler was more than a physical.  I remember her saying that which is why i counted that as another F1 based thing she would say about him !

I feel extremely bad for Hannah with everything that has played out. She is not going to come out looking good no matter what the ending is now.

They are the only ones that I can remember having an actual conversation about something other than just "stupid S$&t". It is not just physical jmho

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 am

There is a LukeP male and female version on every single season. And then we hear how now they understand how difficult it was for the previous lead. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:54 am

I agree that it wasn't just physical between her and Tyler but I think that's what she told herself so she could break up with him. I think he terrified her. A real connection like that is scary. Especially with someone that good looking. She probably thought Jed was the safe choice. She thought wrong.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 am

Cari wrote:
misslurking wrote:Honestly do we even blame them if Tyler or Peter look least interested in the Bachelor role ?with talks of them moving to NYC away from the franchise ?  The producers effed with Hannah head big time ! They never give her solid advice all the while having the ban on being able to talk to family members. They witnessed it first hand are probably still digesting the fact that Jed turned out to be a lier and a cheat.

I was thinking the same. That was one of the reasons why i thought Tyler was F1 because he was endorsing Mike as the next Bachelor. He seems not interested.

Not sure if Tyler knows about Jed's behavior post show. What I'd like to think is he's not interested to have Luke P Woman Version in his season hahahaha

BUT I WANT TO SEE TYLER ON MY TV SCREEN!

His IG stories are just 15 seconds. Can't get enough!

This might be an unpopular opinion as I might be in the minority that don't want Tyler as a bachelor. I just cant see him as the Bachelor ! I definitely want to see more of him but i am starting to find this franchise so soul crushing ! This is what they did with Colton last season too. Fly down Cassie's dad in hopes that she leaves ? They flew down Becca's ex on Aries season to cause a last minute competition ! They screwed with Rachel by having her watch the finale live and basically telecasted a love story between her and her F2 !! Don't remember what they did on Beccas season ?? maybe had a off season ! Hopefully we get to see Tyler a lot more as an active philanthropist and model ?

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 am

Aside from the spoilers, Jed being f1 just doesn't make any sense to me.. I'm just really confused by the edit, I don't see anything that leads me to believe it's Jed .. I'm not saying Hannah doesn't have a connection with Jed, she does. But the story this season is Luke and Hannah's obsession with him, and her growth in learning what's not good for her and what is. Tyler has really been her knight and shining armor with that. Tyler's 1-1 date was incredible to watch, to see her so tense and upset and to have him ease her down to a place where she said she was calm was amazing. That date seriously brought tears to my eyes, I don't think I have ever felt so strongly that a couple was meant to be together on this show as I do them. I'm just not getting the emotional connection with Jed as I do with Tyler. The edit showed Tyler as being her rock in a bad time, to pick her up and love her unconditionally , why do that if he's not her final guy.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:02 am

Yeah, I think for the most part the majority of the leads go through this. The F2 men or women are usually who they feel the strongest about. They’re connected to both, but one is that can’t really explain it - out of this world connection and the other is the safe one in their minds. 

Either option can work, but if it was me, I’d go for the connection that you can’t really explain and it’s out of this world. That’s special and scary, but it’s worth the risk IMO. I think Hannah was too afraid of it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:03 am

@alwayscooking Also hide him this much ! not showing him in the highland games, not showing a lot of him on the labor pain date. They really did give him an F1 edit. I try not to sound like a fool by constantly saying something doesn't add up but yeah... something doesn't add up. Jed being F1 doesn't add up !? Tyler is F1 still or she really is single all along.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:03 am

Because she's only 24 and she couldn't see how amazing that date and connection was with Tyler and how special it was. We can all see it and she probably sees it now, but during the time she was so confused by all the Luke P stuff.

I also noted the "I feel calm" that she said. She suffers from anxiety and he would have been so good for her, to help ground her. It breaks my heart that she couldn't see it. I bet she sees it now or will see it over the next 6 weeks, if not this moment. Which is even more heart breaking.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:04 am

@alwayscooking I think ultimately Hannah’s connection with Tyler was just that good and special. He was her knight and shining armor like you said. What we’ve seen they just can’t hide it (even though it seems like they’ve tried to in the editing room) and for whatever reason, Hannah walked away from it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 am

This is the worst thing that’s happened in Bachelor universe since 2009 when Jillian sent Reid home. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

But really though. It’s awful.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:06 am

alwayscooking wrote:Aside from the spoilers, Jed being f1 just doesn't make any sense to me.. I'm just really confused by the edit, I don't see anything that leads me to believe it's Jed .. I'm not saying Hannah doesn't have a connection with Jed, she does.  But the story this season is Luke and Hannah's obsession with him, and her growth in learning what's not good for her and what is.  Tyler has really been her knight and shining armor with that.  Tyler's 1-1 date was incredible to watch, to see her so tense and upset and to have him ease her down to a place where she said she was calm was amazing.  That date seriously brought tears to my eyes, I don't think I have ever felt so strongly that a couple was meant to be together on this show as I do them.   I'm just not getting the emotional connection with Jed as I do with Tyler.  The edit showed Tyler as being her rock in a bad time, to pick her up and love her unconditionally , why do that if he's not her final guy.  

Jed looks like a bore because he is edited in this way, imho, but he is rather personable on IG.  See, Lauren Luyendyk.  She was edited as almost a mute, but she actually talks in RL.  Go figure.  laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly