SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Personally, for ME, it had the opposite affect.   I now have zero interest in seeing the rest of the show.  I think 98% of us were following the love story of Hannah and Tyler, which was in our faces.   I'm sorry, but I don't see any connection with Jed, like she is developing with Tyler.  Not to mention, I have had serious 'loser' vibes for Jed, and honestly, I could care less about the two of them together.

Agree. I am totally uninterested now as well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:08 pm

luvstx wrote:I don't have a dog in this race and don't care who Hannah picks.

I will say that something is off with what we've been shown.  Screencaps aren't showing much of Peter at FDs.  Hard to believe Peter, Tyler and Jed have FDs on Crete and Luke is clearly on Santorini.  Something's off.

But I could be wrong.

are you thinking jed and luke top 2? tyler F3 and peter F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:17 pm

@Ash2214
So, I am a mom of 3 young men. They have dated young women that I have been close to. During break-ups, they women have sometimes reached out to me. With one, I even had to say, I am always on my son's team first. Sorry it happened (never cheating just break-up) but I am always on his side. I use this example because it just seems like ESPECIALLY yesterday I would be SO team Hannah and be behind everything she has chosen.
I have a strong suspension that something has happened or that the spoiler was wrong.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:21 pm

I went through and watched episode 1 again, I made SC's of all the moments the camera panned or showed Jed in the Scott girlfriend drama.  It's pretty interesting to rewatch, the amount of time spent on it and how adamant that Hannah was not okay with it makes me feel that this is foreshadowing of a major blowout to come

These SC are when Hannah first walks in and is giving her toast at the beginning of the evening
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc110                                                       I want you to be real back in return with me

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc210
and if you're not, I'm not the girl for you.

**Interesting that Jeds 1-1 time was shown right before the Demi spying segment

These are all the SC's that the camera panned to Jed during the Scott girlfriend drama, if there is dialogue that pertains to anything I will add at the bottom of each SC
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc410

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc510
Hannah, saying "so you're girlfriend thinks you're coming back home after this is done, that is not okay"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc810

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc910
Some guying " that did not go well"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc1910
Hannah saying "So if there's anybody else that has something back home"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc1110
Hannah saying "anybody else"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc1210
Hannah saying "I need a second, that was totally ridiculous"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc1310
Jed saying "it's hard to see her being so upset from when we got got here seeing her so happy"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Abc1410

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/1-week-1

I meant to post this in the SC thread, but I was almost done and didn't know how to move it without messing it all up.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Oooh The Plot Thickens!

Y'all have something going there. TPTB removed Scott. TPTB removed Tyler G. How in the world do they not know about Jed? Hmm Rolling Eyes

Ok i will take part with your "Conspiracy Theory" ESPECIALLY that Patrick is on a witch este "Jed" hunt.

My Timeline is this.

Tyler was the F1 at the FRC as to why RS thought he was initially the F1 (see his May 2019 post. He said FRC does not lie sort of thing)

BUT Hannah changed her mind. Chooses Jed when Jed allegedly comes back at the FRC (being discussed in the SC thread)

Post show. Hannah and Jed would have far and few between SHVs.

WHILE the Luke P Show is still ongoing.

Tyler being the Precious Tyler that he is. Not letting the world know he is heartbroken.

Though perhaps a snippet of him still thinking of Hannah was probably the IG story with "Coffee " by Miguel

Tyler being good friends with Jed on the show is happy for his buddy while Tyler tries to move on.

Insert Jed with his post show "Cheating on his Fiancee" behavior.

TPTB surely already got wind of this. Methinks, shielding Hannah B from it.

Boom. People Mag had an expose. BachNation is now majority anti - Jed.

The Ex GF whether dating or not, JED DID NOT SPEAK UP when Hannah B asked if there were anyone else who has a GF.

BUT Hannah B still in love with Jed. Stands by her man.

Insert between these timeline Hannah B's family particularly Patrick gathering info.

Do we think TPTB does not know this during the show? You're right.

TPTB had a Bachelor who did not choose anyone (Hello, Brad!), a Bachelor had a Mesnick, (literally and figuratively), had an Arie, had an immortalized Jump Fence (that had Colton even win an Award and is now a Bach Fave),

but did we see yet a Season where the Drama continues after AFTR? No. Not like what Arie did with Becca.

So methinks, this is what's TPTB gonna do after this "Jed Scandal".

It is still 6 weeks till AFTR. They will create an entirely different storyline WHILE the show is airing. I cannot fully say it is damage control. I think they really had this planned long before Scott was outted. They plan to out Jed. Not now. Theyll see how Hannah B will react to all this THEN theyll set it up. Perhaps 3 weeks before the Finale. Hannah B will confront Jed. Break up even. Contacts Tyler. And Tyler does....

uhhmmm Tyler does... scratch

i dunno. My Fan Fiction is still unfinished. I'm torn if i want Tyler to accept Hannah B or not.

Fiction this Timeline maybe i now think TPTB KNOWS about Jed long before this was made public.

The question is will they allow an Ed 2.0 to happen again?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:26 pm

He is a great actor. Thank you for the SCs @alwayscooking You can tell a lot of things are going through this mind. It’s all in his eyes.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Abda81864 wrote:He is a great actor. Thank you for the SCs @alwayscooking You can tell a lot of things are going through this mind. It’s all in his eyes.

It just feels like they spent so much time on Scott because they knew this would come up with Jed later.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:He is a great actor. Thank you for the SCs @alwayscooking You can tell a lot of things are going through this mind. It’s all in his eyes.

It just feels like they spent so much time on Scott because they knew this would come up with Jed later.  

Ironic how the Scott thing ruined Tyler’s chances to talk to Hannah on night 1. Then there’s Jed who was doing the same thing Scott did on night 1 but never said anything, coasted through this whole journey, and won the whole thing over Tyler in the end. Tragic.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:50 pm

My head is a jumble of thoughts right now. I keep going back and forth on the info we are receiving. I have bias to want Tyler to be F1, and a dark foreboding that the new spoilers are correct and Jed is now F1. On the third hand, :stirthepot I also think something could be up. I just don't know what.

Here's what is confusing to me: TPTB are reportedly newish this season and reportedly changing up things like SHV. The big to do about Demi coming in and outing Scott and then Mike G being quietly removed soon after made, along with early release of cast made me initially think MF was reacting to all the previous seasons' drama and taking better preventive moves. Now, after reading Cari's and others' post, I have to remember this is MF and company we are dealing with and they are devious.
I may have to pull out my tin foil hat soon. I can buy into a scenario where they see Hannah as young, religious and easily manipulated despite any promos of "You don't own me". I think they are just evil enough to storyboard this whole season as one where Hannah is given a cast with some extraordinary guys and a few real cads. They know from years of practice and just plain manipulation how to get Luke into the first half of the season as a front runner...when Hannah begins to step back a bit, Bang, they push Jed ever more into the spotlight and create the story they really want. Now that is blowing up since his reported CMA behaviors are coming out. This explains to me why People did the story and had the goods. MF and company can play act that they are outraged, but nah, this is their plan. The final act could still be in process of being fleshed out. My guess is that they might facilitate Tyler and Hannah getting back to each other for the happy ending. Or, they crucify Hannah and move Tyler to TB and as a much loved guy, he'll be a crowd pleaser. (I'll even be thrilled). All this while, we are being played and MF is getting better ratings and UnReal is our Reality.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:10 pm

@pavalygurl I see what you're saying and my head is jumbled as well, I just can't shake the feeling that something is up.

Anyone know if we have had a musician on the show, that has played as many times as Jed has. I'm watching ep 2 and I'm just at the end of the pageant date and he's already been shown playing his guitar 3 times. Interesting too that when the guys back at the house that weren't on that group date are talking about who they think it doing well, everyone brings up Jed and if he brought his guitar.

I guess what I'm wondering is if TP had some idea that Jed just wanted to promote his music, and that's why he's been given so much air time playing already.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 pm

@Cari YES! So I wasn’t off my rocker thinking that tptb knew about Jed. That is the one thing that has been bothering me and why I posted it earlier. My husband thinks I’ve gone insane, however, said “you know damn well the first spoiler was right!” BTW, he’s never seen one episode of this show, ever. cantstopl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:15 pm

oh, my pavalygurl! Your Fiction sounds so much better than mine! i cannot wait for the Finale now!

Indeed, Unreal in the Flesh! *goosebumps*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly