SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:43 am

@Doggoneit Yes, I'm thinking we are being pranked and Jed is not and never has been F1. At least that is my sincere wish. Plus there are some circumstances that make it plausible, imo. I haven't seen the evidence that RS claims to have, so until I do I will cling to my hopes.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:37 am

Pichic121 wrote:Something that has been bothering me since all of the tea was spilled.... I keep going back to the first night when Demi outed Scott and the way tptb presented the way Hannah handled it.  She was promoted as being bad azz and it was really played up in those first interviews.  Is it possible that that was all a prelude to what was to come? Is it possible that the producers knew there was something is Jed’s recent past that was going to be coming out and they began the plan to address it later? I just found that whole Demi/Katie scenario odd.  IDK.  Overthinking and over analyzing, as usual  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854  

I understand where you're going with that, and have had similar thoughts. We know Scott was a set up, I mean TP knew he had a gf, and the whole production of the Scott drama took up so much time that 7 guys didn't even get to talk to Hannah night one? I don't think that's ever happened before?? I plan on going back and watching that episode to see if they cameras pan to Jed at all in any of this drama.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:49 am

I don't have a dog in this race and don't care who Hannah picks.

I will say that something is off with what we've been shown. Screencaps aren't showing much of Peter at FDs. Hard to believe Peter, Tyler and Jed have FDs on Crete and Luke is clearly on Santorini. Something's off.

But I could be wrong.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:15 pm

@alwayscooking Glad I’m not the only one thinking that way. Lol. It’s just something that just keeps running through my mind.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Something that has been bothering me since all of the tea was spilled.... I keep going back to the first night when Demi outed Scott and the way tptb presented the way Hannah handled it.  She was promoted as being bad azz and it was really played up in those first interviews.  Is it possible that that was all a prelude to what was to come? Is it possible that the producers knew there was something is Jed’s recent past that was going to be coming out and they began the plan to address it later? I just found that whole Demi/Katie scenario odd.  IDK.  Overthinking and over analyzing, as usual  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2292733854  

I understand where you're going with that, and have had similar thoughts.  We know Scott was a set up, I mean TP knew he had a gf, and the whole production of the Scott drama took up so much time that 7 guys didn't even get to talk to Hannah night one?  I don't think that's ever happened before??  I plan on going back and watching that episode to see if they cameras pan to Jed at all in any of this drama.

Yes it did and someone posted the screenshot of Jed’s face. Let’s say it looks like someone may have pooped a little in his pants. It’s buried a few pages back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 pm

@alwayscooking here’s that pic of Jed’s face when Scott was outed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5pyeQHCF3/?igshid=1dtt3949h3zum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think Hannah’s mom is playing any sort of game. I simply think she prefers Tyler. She has been liking pro Tyler stuff since the beginning on social media. It seems like Hannah’s brother was also team Tyler from the start since he followed him on social media shortly after filming ending. If I had to guess, I’m guessing they probably feel even more strongly about this since all of this Jed dirt has come out. 

It seems like Tyler must have really enjoyed Hannah’s family as well since he very quickly accepted her mom’s follow request and followed her right back even though his IG account was still private. I think at this point it’s pretty clear (IMO) that Hannah’s family and Tyler’s family wanted them together.

Question for those who follow pic likings ...has Hannah's mom liked any pics with Hannah & Jed or Peter or just with Tyler ?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:29 pm

So I don't understand tptb's game here.  Realistically, probably half the men are in active relationships when they come on the show, no?  Jed's is just particularly egregious because he promised his gf he'd come back to her--and then ghosted her, never even tried to explain.

What I don't understand is the timing of the People article.  People doesn't publish that unless Mills, Fleiss, et al. ok it.  People is basically a mouthpiece for stars' and studios' PR machines--it's not Life and Style, National Enquirer.  So WHY do tptb want Jed's story out now?  Sure, People gives them a straightforward, least sensationalist version.  But why not just ask People to do a "catch and kill?"  --Buy the story and bury it--or at least delay it until the show is over.

But no, the story comes out now, right when the spoiler changes to Jed.  What benefit is that to the show?  The only thing I can think of is that maybe it gins up interest in the show--the audience is drawn in to see the "Bachelorette in peril of choosing the scumbag".  Will she figure things out? Will she catch on in time?  But how many people really are interested in that?  Most people want to see if the Bachelorette "finds love"--don't they?  Seems like a LOT of people were invested in Tyler-Hannah and, if unspoiled, will continue watching for that.  But the People article is all over BN and I can't see it driving ratings at all, and it's not going to be forgotten, especially with, probably, more stuff coming out.

So, yeah, I'm confused.

Last edited by eusebeia on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:30 pm

@Luvstruck she liked 1 picture of Jed with Hannah on Insta from their one-on-one on Monday night. Within a few minutes she liked a picture meme on Insta saying "you know who wouldn't gaslight and lie to Hannah to stay longer on the show ?" With 4 pictures of Tyler C.

And then ofcourse she continues to like Tyler Hannah photos as recently as today.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

I want to add something that goes back to the last time this happened. RS got Peter wrong during Rachel's season. Things were already not adding up according to what I read here on this forum already before he officially announced his rectified spoilers to Bryan.

Now, I want to ask everyone who were active during Rachel's season here or did watch her show live. Didn't Rachel have a pro Bryan stance during her interviews and seemingly never blushed when Peter was mentioned ?

She didn't behave the way Hannah has been behaving during her press rounds and having a visible reaction to Tyler getting mentioned. She never gives off the feeling that Jed is even on her mind in her interviews. I want to find out how Rachel behaved before RS changed his spoilers ?

Did she try and throw off people by pretending to blush at the mention of Peter ?

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Personally, for ME, it had the opposite affect. I now have zero interest in seeing the rest of the show. I think 98% of us were following the love story of Hannah and Tyler, which was in our faces. I'm sorry, but I don't see any connection with Jed, like she is developing with Tyler. Not to mention, I have had serious 'loser' vibes for Jed, and honestly, I could care less about the two of them together.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Just a thought , even if Jed did come clean about a gf with Hannah, he still only told her a half truth. What’s happening to Jed now that has lit up Reddit has little to do with Haley . It’s about Jed the azz grabbing engaged man. Of this I think Patrick is searching into . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly