SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:23 am

That Lauren Zima video where she makes Jed’s ex defend him just killed all interest I had in this season.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:23 am

Sharnee wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:
suzq wrote:I find it very interesting that Lauren Zima is still covering so much of the Bachelor news when she is dating Chris Harrison.  How is she supposed to be objective anymore?  JMO.  

I agree.  I know "someone said" in one of these forums that she was probably at the FRC so how can she not know?  I think this is all a publicity stunt. I am just over it all. I can't anymore. My laundry is behind, my kids are eating cookies for supper, my dog doesn't have water, the trash is over flowing. This is really getting out of hand!!

cantstopl
Can I have some cookies to feed my husband? I don’t even have those! Gotta go grocery shopping rofl

He sure can because my husband is going to be upset if I don't have answers about Hannah and Tyler and he doesn't have socks and underwear for tomorrow.
P.S. He hates my reality guilty pleasures.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:25 am

okkaayy wrote:That Lauren Zima video where she makes Jed’s ex defend him just killed all interest I had in this season.

I gagged watching it!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:25 am

sunshine50 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:
suzq wrote:I find it very interesting that Lauren Zima is still covering so much of the Bachelor news when she is dating Chris Harrison.  How is she supposed to be objective anymore?  JMO.  

I agree.  I know "someone said" in one of these forums that she was probably at the FRC so how can she not know?  I think this is all a publicity stunt. I am just over it all. I can't anymore. My laundry is behind, my kids are eating cookies for supper, my dog doesn't have water, the trash is over flowing. This is really getting out of hand!!

cantstopl
Can I have some cookies to feed my husband? I don’t even have those! Gotta go grocery shopping rofl

He sure can because my husband is going to be upset if I don't have answers about Hannah and Tyler and he doesn't have socks and underwear for tomorrow.
P.S. He hates my reality guilty pleasures.

My husband is wondering  why there is a glow in the bedroom while he’s trying to sleep. So unlike me! I blame Tyler giggling

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 am

I've had contractors here for a few weeks who of course left mid job. I just had almost 2 weeks of out of town guests with the second round back in about 3 weeks. I've been running around all over town but did get to see Andrea Bochelli at the Hollywood Bowl Tues night. My house is clean cause it was beyond the beyond and I just had to. But the cupboards/fridge are slim pickins and I haven't cooked for days. Laundry hopefully tomorrow. But I am up to date on the bachelor gossip. LOL. One of my gfs called me today to catch up on the show. She doesn't watch as "faithfully" as I do. She laughed and said, "I think I may need to get an intervention going for you".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 am

pavalygurl wrote:I've had contractors here for a few weeks who of course left mid job.  I just had almost 2 weeks of out of town guests with the second round back in about 3 weeks. I've been running around all over town but did get to see Andrea Bochelli at the Hollywood Bowl Tues night. My house is clean cause it was beyond the beyond and I just had to.  But the cupboards/fridge are slim pickins and I haven't cooked for days.  Laundry hopefully tomorrow.  But I am up to date on the bachelor gossip. LOL.  One of my gfs called me today to catch up on the show.  She doesn't watch as "faithfully" as I do.  She laughed and said, "I think I may need to get an intervention going for you".

Can we go together ? I’m just interested who the next Bachelor will be then decide if I’ll watch .

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 am

@Sharnee Or maybe just skip the intervention, grab some wine and snacks and enjoy the guilty pleasure that could be Tyler?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:56 am

@pavalygurl & @Sharnee - don't leave Sunshine out of this party. She needs snacks!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 am

@sunshine50 Sounds like a plan!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:00 am

Y’all, I’ll bring the snack....his name is Tyler.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:01 am

Never mind -- I figured it out. The Lauren Zima -- Chris Harrison romance benefits not only each other, but also the Bachelor Franchise (non-objective reporting) and ET. Sorry -- I'm in a cynical mood. I have really lost a lot of respect for Hannah as well. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:01 am

Julie81 wrote:Y’all, I’ll bring the snack....his name is Tyler.

clapping!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly