SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:01 am

When the ex defended Jed, did anyone else just think “how manipulating can he be!?” I don’t think it helped him at all and just made her more sympathetic IMO!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 am

sunshine50 wrote:@pavalygurl & @Sharnee - don't leave Sunshine out of this party. She needs snacks!

Ok we can watch this season of Dumb and Dumber.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 F54eba10

Source
https://giphy.com/gifs/moments-thread-dumber-c5Lb8CSmnb9RK

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:04 am

@Julie81 Now we're talkin'.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:25 am

Jed’s dad must be so happy that Hannah will take over the rent since his starving musician , no talent son can ONLY fall back on stripping .
Does Hannah have a current job or did she too need a bigger platform to be an influencer? At least she can live off her Bachelorette fee.
We know TPTB will spin this chit show into a something tasty like the pie from The Help.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 271a1310

Source
https://3chicspolitico.com/2012/01/22/president-obama-gifs-lmao/help-gif-minny-at-the-door-with-an-apology-and-a-pie/

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 am

Sharnee wrote: I do agree that train wrecks lures viewers. Heck , this might break all records dizzy Rolling Eyes

No wonder Fleiss et al call it the best season ever!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 am

we'll find out from hereon to the Finale and beyond if Hannah won't be bothered by the massive backlash of her standing by Jed.

I can picture it vividly. The world angry at her for retaining Luke P. and the World knows Jed's tea and here she is again, standing by Luke P the Second in the version of Jed.

Oh, Hannah, brace yourself! you ought to be so thick skin to take in the Memes, the Parody of you in the days to come.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:54 am

I may eat my words but I always go with my gut and my gut just says unless there are some picture that I have not seen she is not with Jed. Patrick may be Po'd but wouldn't you if it were your sister?
I'm sticking with my original hopes for her.
And @Sharnee I just posted that on my IG about a week ago. rofl

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:06 am

sunshine50 wrote:
suzq wrote:I find it very interesting that Lauren Zima is still covering so much of the Bachelor news when she is dating Chris Harrison.  How is she supposed to be objective anymore?  JMO.  

I agree.  I know "someone said" in one of these forums that she was probably at the FRC so how can she not know?  I think this is all a publicity stunt. I am just over it all. I can't anymore. My laundry is behind, my kids are eating cookies for supper, my dog doesn't have water, the trash is over flowing. This is really getting out of hand!!

rofl You are not ALONE !!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:17 am

There is a quote in my mind that keeps coming back regarding Hannah going for men like she described her ex's or Luke, or Jed.

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

this is the perfect quote that fits Hannah and her picker. She has someone like Tyler who was ready to accept her as she was, highs and lows. Defended her without her being present to see him defend her and she still couldn't pick him !! what a loss for her. It should have been him after their 1on1. It should have been him all the way to the end.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:28 am

Yes, absolutely. I even wonder if she doesn’t feel some regrets now, just watching it back... although she has proven that she seems pretty disinterested in her own season somehow. And now with the whole Jed gate, I think Tyler deserves way better, he needs someone more mature, knowing who they are and what they’re about, like he is not only in words but in action, someone REALLY ready to start a life together; not just repeating old broken patterns of fix it projects men... wonder what her relationship with her dad is...ok, let’s not go too psy in here. She will face so much backlash, it’s already started and it will get only worse I fear.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:33 am

This season is trash. Biggest let down and disappointment ever.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 am

sosleepy wrote:This season is trash. Biggest let down and disappointment ever.  

Couldnt say it better myself Upset

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly