SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:18 am

sosleepy wrote:It actually makes me mad, when I think about it. That Jed’s deceitful ways basically stole from her what she could have had with Tyler. He sucks for that. JMO.

So did Jed prevent Hannah from choosing Tyler? She had the whole show to make up her mind and choose who she wants. I guess we will really find out what’s what when this fiasco raps.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:20 am

@alwayscooking Exactly . If a precedence wasn’t set on night 1, this is a different situation . Sure Tyler would still have his fans,  but seeing Tyler and notTyler being friendly on sm you take it better . Similar  to those who preferred Jed over Tyler. The only difference is who Jed was exposed to be. The very thing Hannah was opposed to . Hannah sent Scott home probably thinking he was doing his gf dirty . She made sure to make it clear with the other guys and gave them their out and maybe instilling some fear . In the Build interview Hanna said when asked if anyone else had a gf, she would have to roll up her sleeves for that one , meaning put up a fight . She contradicted the very principle she wanted to uphold for as well as the guys.
When her friends told her about a girl who contacted them about Scott , what’s the difference with what Hayley did? Sure one mentioned a name and not the other . Is one gf’s right and we cheered Hannah kicking Scott off and the other  a snitch who went to People? The principle is the same. GF’s spoke out.
I think from now on, no musicians should be trusted on this show . Let’s see what real precedence Hannah wants to set for those who lie about Gf’s back home. You reap what you sow.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am

Idlemess wrote:If anyone has the time maybe a night one revisit to see where and who the camera pans on when Hannah got rid of Scott., to see the guys reactions. Was Jed shown? 
Might’ve been a full screen the way these contestants are these days.

@Idlemess it's on this page but I don't know how to bring the whole post over. I did SC's and added the dialogue. It was very interesting and Jed was shown a lot during that whole segment.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5141p600-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 am

Idlemess wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It actually makes me mad, when I think about it. That Jed’s deceitful ways basically stole from her what she could have had with Tyler. He sucks for that. JMO.

So did Jed prevent Hannah from choosing Tyler? She had the whole show to make up her mind and choose who she wants. I guess we will really find out what’s what when this fiasco raps.

Of course not. That was definitely her choice to go with Jed, and I’m not holding Jed responsible for that. But even just him being there, with a girlfriend at home waiting, after Hannah made it clear to GTFO on day one if you didn’t have pure intentions. He allowed her to build something with him on a foundation of lies and dishonesty, to the point it took her from other men who were really there for her. That’s what I’m mad about.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am

This is weird to say but I was looking at the old SM threads when you all were sleuthing the season during filming, and it’s super interesting that even then you didn’t see chemistry between her and Jed. Mostly just between her and Tyler. This season is just really bumming me out. 😞

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:41 am

Geez, now Jed’s camp said he wasn’t exclusive with Hayley . What’s the note of love he left her ? This is getting worse than Luke . Jed said she did it to boost her career and gain a following . Wonder why Jed thought he was doing . Hypocrites of a feather ..

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:49 am

okkaayy wrote:This is weird to say but I was looking at the old SM threads when you all were sleuthing the season during filming, and it’s super interesting that even then you didn’t see chemistry between her and Jed. Mostly just between her and Tyler. This season is just really bumming me out. 😞

I'm not sure who you are referring to but there are a few including me who have seen the connection from the first meet and greet and continue to see it, especially through editing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 am

@GuardianAngel I think she's referring to back when we got pics and vids of Jed's 1-on-1 and HTD during filming. I don't remember anyone here saying they saw it between them back then. IIRC everyone thought he'd go out at the F4. Tyler's HTD pics and vids there was Rachel/Bryan comparisons.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
okkaayy wrote:This is weird to say but I was looking at the old SM threads when you all were sleuthing the season during filming, and it’s super interesting that even then you didn’t see chemistry between her and Jed. Mostly just between her and Tyler. This season is just really bumming me out. 😞

I'm not sure who you are referring to but there are a few including me who have seen the connection from the first meet and greet and continue to see it, especially through editing.

Ahh! I meant the people posting in that thread as a whole, and I’m referring to conversations during filming more so than the actual episodes, if that clarifies.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 am

Sharnee wrote:Geez, now Jed’s camp said he wasn’t exclusive with Hayley . What’s the note of love he left her ? This is getting worse than Luke . Jed said she did it to boost her career and gain a following . Wonder why Jed thought he was doing . Hypocrites of a feather   ..
I don't think that's a credible source.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:00 am

Al wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Geez, now Jed’s camp said he wasn’t exclusive with Hayley . What’s the note of love he left her ? This is getting worse than Luke . Jed said she did it to boost her career and gain a following . Wonder why Jed thought he was doing . Hypocrites of a feather   ..
I don't think that's a credible source.

I took a screen shot. Thoughts who? It’s seems to protect Jed. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:05 am

Have you seen on Reddit where Tyler is with two girls and a guy tonight at the movies according to a New Yorker? Toy Story 4  

Last edited by sunshine50 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly