SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri May 15, 2020 9:39 pm

https://twitter.com/ChildrensColo/status/1261454938283991042?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Sat May 16, 2020 2:58 am

In latest IG stories, Cassie is wearing her gifts from Colton.
The truth is that it's hard to tell what's going on in other's relationship.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 19, 2020 7:54 pm

When Cassie visited Colton’s talk show thing a while back they talked about being out of contract. She said that the combination of growing up in a conservative home and being on the Bachelor where you have to keep quit about so much had made it hard for her to “find her voice” over the past year. She was afraid to offend someone or get in trouble. Now she is exited to relax and to say how things really are.
https://allsocial.com/coltonunderwood/429a9040-82a2-11ea-8080-800161402366  (around half way through)

The way she said it made me curious, because it seemed to be about being more outspoken in general rather than just spilling show secrets. And now she posted this.
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 25 2020-022
source

IMO that’s a pretty good statement, and an important message to her 1,6M young followers. I’m glad my instincts about her were right from the start. Looking forward to more of the same in the future. Smiley
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 19, 2020 8:22 pm

Has anyone read any updates on her and Colton's relationship? just wondering. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 am

Jolena wrote:Has anyone read any updates on her and Colton's relationship? just wondering. TIA

Strange silence. From his fan account, looks like he's staying in Colorado. no idea
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 20, 2020 12:07 pm

@blueblues Thanks for bringing that over - I agree with Cassie.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed May 20, 2020 3:24 pm

I think they have broken up or on a break because they both have not posted anything since her birthday which I find strange jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2020 5:51 pm

timfan wrote:I think they have broken up or on a break because they both have not posted anything since her birthday which I find strange jmo

I think that's the same feeling that their fans are getting too. I also noticed that Colton just dosen't seen like himself lately. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed May 20, 2020 6:57 pm

You should never announce a breakup or a pregnancy, too early. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2020 9:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:You should never announce a breakup or a pregnancy, too early. All IMO.

Agree. He did say that they broke up before for a short while so maybe they are just taking a break from each other and social media for a while until they figure out whatever it is they may be figuring out. who knows. I wish them well though. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:You should never announce a breakup or a pregnancy, too early. All IMO.

Agree. He did say that they broke up before for a short while so maybe they are just taking a break from each other and social media for a while until they figure out whatever it is they may be figuring out. who knows. I wish them well though. jmo

Last edited by whit90 on Thu May 21, 2020 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 21, 2020 4:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Colton said on a podcast that he did on Wednesday that he is planning to stay in Colorado and looking for property. He also said that he is distancing himself from BN for his own mental health. He talked about Cassie and how this has been hard on them but the rest was also very positive about her. IMO I think he was tired of the LA life and is very happy in Colorado. JMO

Oh Boy , IMO This dosen't sound good as far as their relationship goes because I don't see Cassie moving away from her family to live in Colorado. This sounds like another Joe & Kendall situation where he wanted to live in Chicago and Kendall didn't want to leave CA. if that's what's really going on, but somehow I doubt it. It seems to me like things might've not been going well with them and if I had to guess I think it's Cassie who has the issue , whatever that issue is. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam