SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think many times the couples that get a fawning response post show many times don't make it. Whereas the couples that get the "they're not real, they won't last" have no expectations from anywhere, no fans to please. Imho Cassie has a healthy attitude with social media. She already took a week off, because the hate was getting to her. Imho she doesn't seem that attached to it all.

interestingly, I just watched a clip on YouTube about that newest couple from UK bachelor. One of the most top voted comments was comparing them to Cassie and Colton. Cassie and Colton didn't seem as suitable, wouldn't last etc. But as far as I know, that couple is already broken up, whereas Colton and Cassie seem on a good place, same page. I only mentioned that other couple, because of the fan comment, and how wrong they can be. Jmo.

Actually the couple is still together according to their IG stories and to me, seems to be real.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I think many times the couples that get a fawning response post show many times don't make it. Whereas the couples that get the "they're not real, they won't last" have no expectations from anywhere, no fans to please. Imho Cassie has a healthy attitude with social media. She already took a week off, because the hate was getting to her. Imho she doesn't seem that attached to it all.

interestingly, I just watched a clip on YouTube about that newest couple from UK bachelor. One of the most top voted comments was comparing them to Cassie and Colton. Cassie and Colton didn't seem as suitable, wouldn't last etc. But as far as I know, that couple is already broken up, whereas Colton and Cassie seem on a good place, same page. I only mentioned that other couple, because of the fan comment, and how wrong they can be. Jmo.

Actually the couple is still together according to their IG stories and to me, seems to be real.
I stand corrected, thank you for updating me.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Speaking of International Franchises, none of them get engaged at the end. Some last and even get married and have babies, and some don't. IMHO getting engaged doesn't or shouldn't, break up a couple. Realizing that they were in a bubble and are not compatible should be the reason IMO.

Colton and Cassie knew early on how they felt about each other. It's been several months since filming ended and we now know they saw each other almost every week. That in itself was a good start! It's during that time that the couples that don't make it realize it's not going to work.

In some cases even before FRC airing ends. affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Speaking of International Franchises, none of them get engaged at the end. Some last and even get married and have babies, and some don't. IMHO getting engaged doesn't or shouldn't, break up a couple. Realizing that they were in a bubble and are not compatible should be the reason IMO.

Colton and Cassie knew early on how they felt about each other. It's been several months since filming ended and we now know they saw each other almost every week. That in itself was a good start! It's during that time that the couples that don't make it realize it's not going to work.

In some cases even before FRC airing ends. affraid
IA. Isn’t Australia the most successful country of all?
Someone (was it Nick?) said that Colton turned his season into Paradise by removing the pressure of an engagement and leveling the field (in fact he handed over the decision to Cassie). Also, in other seasons the F1 has had trust issues because the lead has been on the fence (pun intended) regarding who to choose, and possibly sleeping with multiple people. Cassie can feel absolutely safe.

There is still Cassie’s age and the distraction of 1.6 million (!) followers, but I feel that an F1 who is grounded enough to do school work on the plane to GMA and the press round will be able to navigate the upcoming turmoil pretty well.
I am optimistic. JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:33 pm

blueblues wrote:snipped...

Someone (was it Nick?) said that Colton turned his season into Paradise by removing the pressure of an engagement and leveling the field (in fact he handed over the decision to Cassie). Also, in other seasons the F1 has had trust issues because the lead has been on the fence (pun intended) regarding who to choose, and possibly sleeping with multiple people. Cassie can feel absolutely safe.

There is still Cassie’s age and the distraction of 1.6 million (!) followers, but I feel that an F1 who is grounded enough to do school work on the plane to GMA and the press round will be able to navigate the upcoming turmoil pretty well.
I am optimistic. JMO.

...and who was mature enough not to cave under the pressure of an expectant engagement. I can think of many former early 20 somethings who would have put morals aside and accept an engagement for the notoriety. I think their family and friends will keep them grounded. With Colton's charity, he has the experience in media and promotions. I would think he has good people who can guide them on how to take advantage of those 1.6 - 1.9 million followers! Has there ever been a F1 with so many followers? Those are amazing numbers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
blueblues wrote:snipped...

I am optimistic. JMO.

...and who was mature enough not to cave under the pressure of an expectant engagement. I can think of many former early 20 somethings who would have put morals aside and accept an engagement for the notoriety. I think their family and friends will keep them grounded. With Colton's charity, he has the experience in media and promotions. I would think he has good people who can guide them on how to take advantage of those 1.6 - 1.9 million followers! Has there ever been a F1 with so many followers? Those are amazing numbers.

Those numbers are amazing and this season was amazing as well. I see these two making big $$ bucks together He's a smart guy .And I agree that Colton will be advised even more so now in exactly how to do it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am

Edited : because its a spoiler IG account so deleted my post.

Colton literally could be Cassie's Dads child instead of her. Or his waay older brother (Cassie's dad looks good !).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:42 am

If anyone can go over to youtube and bring over the music video titled "Colton & Cassie PERFECT" it was done really well , I think some fans here will enjoy it.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 4256136633 l o v e
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:56 am

@Jolena I posted it in the fan thread.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Surprise, surprise! Ashley is doing a 180. I think we predicted it a couple of weeks ago.
Luckily, if Caston want to do a “Story of Us” they can just sit down with Saige.

Good reply by Batch Patch IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Good thing someone is calling AshleyI out on her imho her unnecessary comments. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 pm

blueblues wrote:Surprise, surprise! Ashley is doing a 180. I think we predicted it a couple of weeks ago.
Luckily, if Caston want to do a “Story of Us” they can just sit down with Saige.

Good reply by Batch Patch IMO.
JMO

Yikes. And good for Batch Patch. (imo)

Also IMO Ashley has been very holier than thou in her recaps and interviews on not just Cassie and Colton but this entire season. She forgets her timeline.

Hope Cassie and Colton steer clear. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+61
umngirl
Dutchy23
suzq
jlccaz
nuts2uiam