SELECT CONTENT

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Feather Headdress

Bobette wrote:
Also competing for the Melbourne-based academic's heart is an exotic brunette, who was seen meeting him for the first while wearing an elaborate Brazilian Carnival-inspired costume.

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AZmXSBp
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6801465/Is-diverse-Bachelor-cast-Channel-Ten-casts-African-Australian-contestant.html

Source
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UYYo7x6
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4g4gX4D
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YbKLvEC
Source
Bobette wrote:

Source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:43 am

It's driving me crazy that I can't find this girl.  I thought she'd be an easy one but turns out there are WAY more Samba dancers in Australia than I realised laugh out loud  

I get the impression she's not a professional though (her wrist/arm action seems sloppy) so perhaps just of South American decent and they decided to whack a Brazilian headdress in keeping with this season's D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y theme?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:00 pm

I've been sitting on this for a while cause I'm just not sure and don't want to post publicly.... But a few boxes have been ticked.  Model agency..tick.  Uni degree in communications, wants to be a tv presenter..tick.  SM in lockdown..tick.  But just noticed that her facebook was updated April 3, so either is out or was never there in the first place laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:13 pm

April 3 is about a month into filming, she could have been there for a while. Do you have her Insta? If it's public it would be interesting to compare who she is following with Cassandra, who is also on public.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Ah good idea. No she isn't public, but is not following or being followed by Cassandra, like Vakoo is. So I will continue to sit on it, as I don't want to out the wrong person.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:06 am

Agent99 wrote:Ah good idea.  No she isn't public, but is not following or being followed by Cassandra, like Vakoo is.  So I will continue to sit on it, as I don't want to out the wrong person.

Just throwing this out there @Agent99, you could post one pic you think looks most like her, we could all have quick look and see what we think?  If the consensus is it's not her just delete it and we'll pretend it never happened.  laugh out loud  

So long as the pics are public, I don't think you'd be outing anyone (you might even get whoever it is some free publicity).  I looked for ages and didn't find anyone remotely similar so you're doing better than me once again. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:34 am

Ok, here's a video.  Let me know what you think  yes  or  no

Last edited by Agent99 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted link - could be wrong person)

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:44 am

Hmmm I don't know - the hands and hair are close IMO but I took some screen caps and I'm not sure the side profile/posture is a match?  We need some other opinions here!

Did you see we got some other pap pictures of what we think is feather headdress woman?  Bringing them over from the SM thread since I just realised I forgot to do so earlier:

Bobette wrote:Hi @Amalia!  Welcome back Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Very interesting suggestion!  The hair is definitely similar but I'm not sure about the skin tone or body frame? question

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KNPPVOk

Source

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HDsLuQS

ETA: Actually @Amalia I think you're spot on! Her mouth/smile are a good match here IMO. Great work clapping!

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7Vi1vOq

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:05 pm

Thanks @Bobette.  Yep, I have doubts as she looked entirely different in nearly every photo I saw and I wasn't sure about the boobs.  That's something I never thought I'd say laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:55 am

New pics night 1:

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DtGGoUc
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OaGqZer
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* URtB2Ls
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GtTCc1x
Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9loZhUH

The black hair puts her on my radar.

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:24 pm

I wrote her off as a MOT because the feather headdress screamed TPTB pandering, but they have good chemistry. Matt is laughing uproariously in the first picture, you brought over Bobette. I can see her being in the final 4 along with red ruffles. Has an intruder ever won before?

If no intruder comes matching sportsbets odds then she could be the F1.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:04 am

@olive54321 Yes F1 Stu was an intruder on Sophie's season and F2 Lana was as well on Sam Wood's.  It's definitely not common though (they are the only two examples I can think of off the top of my head) and with having an unknown Lead I think they'll be going with a more traditional storyline (i.e. building a relationship from day 1) and if there are any intruders they'll be there for drama/to shake things up more than actual contenders.  

This girl is definitely on my watch list to win - I wish we knew more about her so we could see if she checks the other Sportsbet criteria.  I thought she'd be easy to find due to the dance association but turns out a LOT Australians dig the samba!  laugh out loud  Also I'm not sure she's a professional because her technique in the video looks sloppy and the head dress looks like a cheap ch 10 prop compared to the fabulous gear professionals wear, e.g.:

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Zh7cECK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
olive54321
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum