SELECT CONTENT

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 pm

@Bobette Thank you for the information! I agree that she is most likely an amateur or hobby samba dancer. I have my eye on her and Ruffles. In the video of matt greeting the women, these two were the only ones he initiated touch with.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:09 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette Thank you for the information! I agree that she is most likely an amateur or hobby samba dancer. I have my eye on her and Ruffles. In the video of matt greeting the women, these two were the only ones he initiated touch with.

I was sure it would be Ruffles - the chemistry from their first meeting was fire! And I thought he looked super keen on their date. Then Sportsbet happened and now I can't see it being anyone other than a black haired girl. Hopefully his chemistry with Feathers or whoever F1 is will be just as palpable.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Rear view shown in first promo 28/06

Source

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 5XCBnEg
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:59 am

Bobette wrote:So DM have just published a nothing article about the fact that PhD is apparently slang for something rude.  

I'm too old and nerdy to know anything other than it's original meaning  laugh out loud  BUT! I couldn't help but notice they have Feather Headdress as the thumbnail on their video, AND include a photo of her in the article (even though you can't see her face).  

What an interesting choice. Suspect Only one other pic and it's of Abbey (which makes sense since she dominates the promo).  

Source

F1 often gets subtle pre-show media, and I always get the feeling that some at DM (clearly not all) know the winner and use any excuse they can find (including our sleuthing) to work the winner into articles whenever possible without breaching their NDAs.

Just sayin.  Suspect Suspect Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Right now, I'm still leaning towards Feathers if his F1 does really have black hair. She was shown in the first promo and I would be a bit surprised if she turned out to be an early exit because I feel like Matt did really like her from the paparazzi pictures of the first night. I'm interested to see if Feathers gets an introduction video like Alex Nation did or if she doesn't get one like Laura. She has been so hard to track down! I've scoured so many Australia Samba follower lists to try and find her but nada. And Sportsbets' updated age rank of 26-28 does fit Feathers a bit better than 30-31.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Hello Matt, 
I’m a Gemini myself and as an Astrophysicist, Astrologist  or whatevs, I hope you are as smart picking the love of your life as you are searching the stars and universe. 

I can see Abbie’s gaffe laugh out loud

See ya later Leo.

P.S I hope Feathers is as nice upfront as she is from behind.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

olive54321 wrote:
Right now, I'm still leaning towards Feathers if his F1 does really have black hair. She was shown in the first promo and I would be a bit surprised if she turned out to be an early exit because I feel like Matt did really like her from the paparazzi pictures of the first night. I'm interested to see if Feathers gets an introduction video like Alex Nation did or if she doesn't get one like Laura. She has been so hard to track down! I've scoured so many Australia Samba follower lists to try and find her but nada. And Sportsbets' updated age rank of 26-28 does fit Feathers a bit better than 30-31.

Same cantstopl I've watched a lot of hot bodies wriggle around in sequins during the last few weeks.  If she's a professional, she must teach at an Old Folks home where they haven't discovered the internet yet or something because she's certainly well hidden.  My guess is it's just a hobby which is perhaps related to her cultural heritage and TPTB encouraged the headdress as a gimmick.

If she has a chance of being F1 we'll know this week IMO.  They've sent Abbie's "funny goof" out to get everyone talking / laughing / sending "OMG look at this!" tweets to each other, and they've introduced the multilingual girls to prove that this season will be different, and feature some women a cut above the usual.  They've also given us the sneakiest sneak peek at Chelsea (?)

If Feathers is F1 now would be the time to reveal her IMO.  Even if not a "Meet Feathers" video/article, just a "leaked" story to DM or New Idea or something like that would at least get her on the public's radar.  Finding out her state & age would help clarify her chances - black hair might be the only criteria she fits. If she just pops up in a montage with the MoTs, I will have doubts...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Bobette wrote:
olive54321 wrote:

Same cantstopl I've watched a lot of hot bodies wriggle around in sequins during the last few weeks.  If she's a professional, she must teach at an Old Folks home where they haven't discovered the internet yet or something because she's certainly well hidden.  My guess is it's just a hobby which is perhaps related to her cultural heritage and TPTB encouraged the headdress as a gimmick.

If she has a chance of being F1 we'll know this week IMO.  They've sent Abbie's "funny goof" out to get everyone talking / laughing / sending "OMG look at this!" tweets to each other, and they've introduced the multilingual girls to prove that this season will be different, and feature some women a cut above the usual.  They've also given us the sneakiest sneak peek at Chelsea (?)

If Feathers is F1 now would be the time to reveal her IMO.  Even if not a "Meet Feathers" video/article, just a "leaked" story to DM or New Idea or something like that would at least get her on the public's radar.  Finding out her state & age would help clarify her chances - black hair might be the only criteria she fits. If she just pops up in a montage with the MoTs, I will have doubts...
Tell me about it! It's driving me a bit bonkers that we can't seem to find her. Perhaps she has deactivated her account as well? If she isn't F1, then I guess the likely F1 is Sogand but Sogand's social media activity says otherwise. But there also hasn't been another blackhaired contestant featured that could potentially be F1! Maybe it would be an intruder then. I don't know why but I keep coming back to Feathers. I wish we had more information on her so that we could definitively rule her out or rule her in. I swear TPTB are reading this forum and purposely withholding information about her from us Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:19 am

I think I found her? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVqsOtnCMR/?igshid=s4u8wtb1gzbd
What do ya'll think? There is a gap in her posting that fits bach filming
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:40 am

Bachbee wrote:I think I found her? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVqsOtnCMR/?igshid=s4u8wtb1gzbd

Wow she's gorgeous!  Public profile though and all contestants have to be on private AFAIK.  Also, I'm not seeing a gap in posting?

The pic you linked is dating March 23 which is around the time feathers was pictured on the Somersby group date

Bobette wrote:

March 5 - BTS pics of filming of intro package for the bachelor spotted and leaked by New Idea here

March 6 - Matt Agnew officially announced as the lead here

March 5/6 - Filming of first night limo arrivals (as per datestamps of pap photos here)

March 11 - Pics of first night appear in the media here and here

March 14 - First single date (helicopter ride) reported by Daily Tele (subscriber only article)

March 27 - Somersby Gardens Estate group date reported here and here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:15 am

Bachbee wrote:I think I found her? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvVqsOtnCMR/?igshid=s4u8wtb1gzbd
She is beautiful but she is to dark to be feathers IMO and based on the pictures
ETA I don’t think their faces match either

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:35 am

Zaynab wrote:
She is beautiful but she is to dark to be feathers IMO and based on the pictures
ETA I don’t think their faces match either
agreed. Not her imo. Edit: it's really throwing me off that we haven't been able to find her. If she is a MOT then one would imagine she would be easier to find on social media. Instead, I wonder if she either doesn't have Instagram or she has deactivated it.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary - Feather Headdress - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
olive54321
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Bobette
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum