SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Mimi27 wrote:Grant Eckol said on “Cast on Blast” that if he had a daughter, he would want her to marry Pilot Pete because he’s such a great guy. Grant said he was down to earth and very calm, cool and collected.

That's just what I want in a pilot. I won't mind if he's the Bachelor, but he doesn't excite the way Tyler does. I would also be happy with Mike.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:09 pm

I’m with @pavalygurl. Those qualities don’t make a very interesting lead, IMO. I have nothing against Peter and would watch but I think they'd have to bring the crazy to liven the season up. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:10 pm

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 pm

I like to see a real love story that ends in a happy marriage, the way Sean’s Season ended. When the lead is a quality guy with great character, the chances of that happening are greater. I like to see a lead who is great husband material. Peter seems to fit the bill as well as Tyler and Mike.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

albean99 wrote:I’m with @pavalygurl. Those qualities don’t make a very interesting lead, IMO. I have nothing against Peter and would watch but I think they'd have to bring the crazy to liven the season up. JMO of course.

And that is different from other seasons...how? giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:26 am

Some have been worse than others, @Sprite laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Peter’s reaction to the pool table makeup
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCRCvrAVTY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:18 pm

albean99 wrote:Some have been worse than others, @Sprite  laugh out loud

In all seriousness, I just think they are trying to top each other every new season. I don't even think it makes any difference who the lead is anymore since they have them all pretty much cast before they even pick a lead and just add the last few specifically for the them once they decide.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 pm

I still like Peter he is such a clumsy dork, but so endearing !
I am wondering maybe he the one that comes back? He asked Hannah to be his girlfriend and he told her he is all in? I still don’t think she picks him.!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I still like Peter he is such a clumsy dork, but so endearing !
I am wondering maybe he the one that comes back? He asked Hannah to be his girlfriend and he told her he is all in? I still don’t think she picks him.!

Adorkable

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Adorkable

He seems grounded which is ironic given he is a pilot giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:53 pm

notarose wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Adorkable

He seems grounded which is ironic given he is a pilot giggling

cantstopl thumbsup
I posted on the episode thread that a tweet said, Peter is the kind of guy you bring home to meet your parents then when alone, go breaking headboards together . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Peter Weber - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Chgohighlife
Maggenzm
HavaDrPepper
IrelandRose
Tiggerlgh