SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:06 am

So true @leavers IMO Abbie has misread every situation possible post filming. 

I believe that she was surprised by her edit, IMO she expected to be edited as the heartbroken F2 as her sister was very enthusiastic posting about the show until she started to get the villain treatment. If she'd expected to be the villain, her sister would have been anti from the beginning.
Then she made a play for Todd, possibly he was in talks to be on BIP, then when the police force came through, Abbie was left high and dry.
At this point, she's overexposed, and all she can cling to are rants about feminism and sl*t shaming until she gets booted from BIP. All JMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:59 am

Abbie, honey, just shut up a minute, OK?

She was left heartbroken when Matt Agnew broke up with her in front of the nation during the season finale of The Bachelor.

And Abbie Chatfield has now revealed how she got over her ex, during a candid interview with Punkee on Thursday.

The 24-year-old said she 'went on a d**k spree' shortly after she was dumped, sleeping with people who 'wouldn't know her' and adopting a fake name to avoid spoiling the show's ending.

'I slept with a few British people, so they wouldn’t know who I was,' she said.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:07 am

@Bobette
OM dear God! This girl has some serious issues/ problems, it gets worse by the minute!
First what she did :crazed and how in the H@&* Is she blabbering it out in public? Does she have no shame or self restraint?
I bet those ‘ British ‘ people are not so stupid and may find out who she is, it’s not like she’s invisible or even discreet! cantstopl
Unbelievable!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:16 am

The "British" reference seems oddly specific IMO.  Suspect

I'm guessing Ciarran is the person she went after (and got rejected by) in Paradise, so maybe she's trying to make it look like British men are her type, and she didn't just go after him because he was the biggest fish?  

Maybe she should hire TPTB's editors to frankenbyte what she says IRL.  I thought the stuff they made come out of her mouth on the show was ridiculous, but some of what actually comes out of it is even worse IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:04 am

She is doing herself no favours. I thought Keira was over the top but she is worse. She has no class.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:45 am

Enough wrote:She is doing herself no favours.  I thought Keira was over the top but she is worse. She has no class.

totally agree with all posted here. She really is doing herself no favours is she.
I can't help thinking about that scene with the sexology where Abbie got all excited and said something like 'I want to do that', maybe thats what she's aiming at in some distorted way laugh out loud.
All a bit sad bc she's smart imo, just maybe unravelling.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
OM dear God! This girl has some serious issues/ problems, it gets worse by the minute!
First what she did :crazed and how in the H@&* Is she blabbering it out in public? Does she have no shame or self restraint?
I bet those ‘ British ‘ people are not so stupid and may find out who she is, it’s not like she’s invisible or even discreet! cantstopl
Unbelievable!

I think from this comment that Abbie probably needs to keep ranting if people still think like this laugh out loud...there is nothing shameful about going to sleep with some randoms after a breakup as long as you're being safe. No one needs to feel 'shame' over sex and it shouldn't be shameful for women to talk about it freely.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:08 pm

@Vjeff I have no issues of her going on a d**k spree I just thought it was odd she specifically stipulated they were British d**ks  laugh out loud

Like, did she think British men would be less likely to recognise her face on TV when the show started airing?  Or maybe they were backpackers just passing through and wouldn't be in the country by then?  But if so why restrict yourself to just Brits?!?

It's too coincidental that Ciarran's British IMO - I feel like it's a pre-emptive effort to save face and make it look like he's her 'type'.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:59 pm

@Vjeff There's no shame in going on a d**k spree, but if a man said a similar thing, he would imo rightly be called a sleaze.   IMO Abbie should stop trying to titillate using the guise of feminism.  There are stronger ways to make a stand, if indeed that is what she is trying to do.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Unbelievable!

I think from this comment that Abbie probably needs to keep ranting if people still think like this laugh out loud...there is nothing shameful about going to sleep with some randoms after a breakup as long as you're being safe. No one needs to feel 'shame' over sex and it shouldn't be shameful for women to talk about it freely.

For me personally, I have absolutely no problem with Abbie or anyone else having as much sex with as many partners as they want. IMO Abbie's 'problem', if it may be called that, is her obvious desperation for attention and publicity, and she has shown she will use people (men, specifically) to those ends (eg Todd, Nathan). Her recent Instagram posts just seem so sad, imo. She presents herself as carefree, confident and wild fun, but I think underneath it she is lost, unsure of herself and clinging to relevance. I think she expected something very different from both Bachelor (where I think she thought she was going to win) and Bachelor in Paradise (where I think she thought she was going to be super popular with many men), and now she isn't quite sure of how she's supposed to be presenting herself.

ETA: she is so young. I definitely struggled with my self-identity at her age! It's normal, it's just rarely so public and able to be commented on by complete strangers.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:12 am

bowdown @leavers this is such a good post, IMO this is an incredibly accurate assessment of Abbie.

I sometimes feel sorry for her because she is clearly struggling with things not turning out how she thought they would, but then she goes on a rant and plays the victim, and she just annoys me laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena