SELECT CONTENT

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:24 pm

sprout wrote:Why Todd, WHY?? 🙄

As @AllAboutLove says, she is 100% his type and probably cast with Todd in mind IMO and just happened to also be Matt's type.  

Going by the pics he likes on IG and the people he follows, his preference for Raunchy Girls did not change after appearing on Ali's season.  If you look through Todd's thread here there are pics of one of his exes who appears very similar to Abbie IMO.

ETA:  Browsing back through Todd's thread is a hoot.  @AllAboutLove I think we may have been a teensy bit OTT don't you? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:51 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7544165/The-Bachelors-Abbie-Chatfield-confirms-romance-Todd-King.html

It's official! Abbie Chatfield confirms her romance with The Bachelorette's Todd King... after being dumped by Matt Agnew in The Bachelor finale

I added Todd's name to the thread and am moving it to the International Couples thread since it's time to archive Matt's season's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Abbie continues to be unpopular with the girls months later laugh out loud

She said in a podcast that she thought Rachael and Vakoo were queerbaiting, to be honest, I agreed with her, but the girls have hit back hard, Vakoo is especially savage

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/abbie-chatfield-vakoo-rachael-relationship-rumor/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:10 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I also agree with Abbie re: the queer baiting but she's coming off as desperate for attention IMO.  I didn't think much of her stunt recreating Ciarran's nudiness either.  Her points are valid but other ways to make them IMO.  

She's also been doing weird "recaps" of Angie's eps which are basically just been her pulling weird facial expressions and making it quite clear she wants to bang Ciarran or Timm IMO.  Just chill girl - Paradise will start filming next month. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Yes @Bobette Abz seems particularly thirsty to stay in the limelight, pretty true to what the other girls on Matts season were saying. I wonder if she and Todd will be on a break until after Paradise, and then pick back up if she doesn't find long lasting love and/or Instafame with someone there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:47 pm

My thoughts exactly @Dirty Street Pie. Todd is a puppy dog and if he's smitten, she can keep him hanging IMO. Tsk tsk.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Wow! Sorry not sorry... this is showing just how thirsty she is and here she goes again, putting her nose where it doesn’t belong, all for extra attention and talk. She was SOOOO excited about Todd ...what happened? Now, she is preparing her landing to go on Paradise?.. You can tell she is after something else and it’s not love and settling down. JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Have we had any further sightings of these two? Personally I thought those first photos were staged for the paps by her. I don't know if he was aware or not, but my money would be not.

I'm not sure if we even need an Abbie and Todd thread.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am

I concur @Sprite.  Since you're a Mod now, perhaps you could change it to an Abbie-only discussion thread (assuming there are no objections from other members)?  Todd still has his own fan forum here so he won't be forgotten.   Hugesmile

IMO Todd's keen but I don't see the feelings reciprocated.  Abbie's made it clear she's keeping her options open for Paradise IMO, repeatedly saying they're "just friends" and posting suggestive comments about Timm & Ciarran.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:07 am

Are there any objections to switching this back to an Abbie thread?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:48 am

No objections here. Back to just an Abbie thread until the inevitable BIP showmance
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:No objections here. Back to just an Abbie thread until the inevitable BIP showmance

laugh out loud was this really a Todd and Abbie thread? How did i miss that! well I look forward to the showmance Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abbie Chatfield - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+22
appiah01
therealswahili
Vjeff
Just Looking
Jolena