SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:09 am

Link to photo
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Bthela18

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by FMG2015 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:34 am

So cute that Becca was gone and she came home to Garrett had put a tree up and they decorated it together!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:50 am

I am so obsessed with these shots of Becca. She looks amazing in every picture.

Link to photo
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Bthela19

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:46 pm

This is going to be long – please bear with me.
I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast where Becca was on the phone for a little while to talk about the upcoming live show. When Ben Higgins was asked why Becca was a choice for the show, his answer was how Becca was a great person, good/genuine with people, etc. But what stuck with me was him saying, ‘And, I love Garrett...that guy is great.’ It’s the same thing he said on his interview with Rachel. It just made me realize how important having a supportive, loving, caring and trusting partner can be – to your life, your career, your mental and physical health.
Watching Garrett surprise Becca with the Christmas tree, the TV fireplace and homecooked dinner just makes me realize (once again) how he does those little things in the relationship. The tiny things matter but are often overlooked. Those two having a quiet weekend after/before a busy week is honestly so heart-warming. Them goofing around in bed and enjoying themselves in those Christmas hats while recording for the sleepnumber giveaway is so uniquely them.  I think G deserves a lot of respect, love and appreciation for loving the s*** out of Becca and bringing out the radiant, joyous and happy personality & that precious smile in her.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:00 pm

@iampawsitive Good Post ITA surrounding yourself with positive loving people makes a huge difference in one's happiness IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:06 am

@iampawsitive A1 post.

I agree with everything you said.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:32 pm

gy_yrigoyen Out in public vs. working on our selfie game...both real strong.

Link to photo

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Gy_yri12

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Gy_yri13

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:31 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Bkoof_21

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 Bkoof_22

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B56Rzs2BYzg/

"The stars under which we met!" Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 47 3806527698
Becca's holiday gifts to Garrett. She really promotes cool gift ideas.

Also, Becca's so pretty with that long hair.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:41 am

Becca's podcast with Juliet Litman on The Ringer's Bachelor Party podcast.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/becca-kufrin-on-that-breakup-life-after-show-taking/id1330224581?i=1000459396002

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:10 am

A few minutes on the podcast can be seen here

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Interesting that she stayed in LA for 3 days after that breakup and that she had to stay in the SHV house.  Cruel.

But it is too bad that the interviewer keeps interrupting her while she is talking.  She asks what about her ring then as Becca is telling about it (assuming about how it was sized wrong), she kept interrupting her.  I would have liked to have heard more about that. Sounds like there might have been a story about it during their few days together in the Maldives since it was too big for her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:15 am

@HavaDrPepper The host of the podcast was a bit annoying, IMO. She kept talking over Becca and her questions were not good, either.

Becca was amazing as always - so kind, gracious and well-spoken.
Whatever she said about Garrett made me love the guy more, if that is possible! I had no idea that he turns down TV and appearance-related offers - all because he doesn't like the spotlight and the fame associated with it.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55