SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by respect_is_earned Sat May 30, 2020 2:23 am

Becca lost her grandfather today.
Rest in Peace, Grandpa Clyde. The Heaven gained an angel today.

My condolences to Becca and the Johnson clan.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Awww that's very sad. A grandparent is a very special person.

My sympathies to Becca and family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 30, 2020 10:36 pm

Sending Becca and her family love and strength.

Anyone know if it was on her mom or dad’s side?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:53 pm

location update for these two... they’re in Minnesota with family after her grandpa died last week.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:51 pm

I wonder if they are still in MN. Wonder how it went with her family after the Instagram incident. I feel for her that she has to deal with this.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:21 pm

Sending them love, strength, patience, acceptance, listening ears, and kindness as they continue to have some really difficult conversations. I hope they grow stronger as a couple and Garrett looks within himself. It’s not something that can change overnight, but any change is better than no change at all.

I’m not dismissing the topics most important right now, but I’m just making it known I can’t wait to see Minno again!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:04 pm

@FMG2015 Good Post

Hang in there everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:06 am

I apologize if I’m not supposed to post this here, but wasn’t sure where to post. How do you send a PM? When you send a PM, what is the difference between “outbox” and “ sentbox”? Thanks!

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 am

@Sarahjoh5 Look underneath your name and avatar on the left - you'll see a box with PM in it . To send someone a PM (Private Message), go to their screen name and click on PM. Type your message and hit send.

When you receive a PM, you'll see in RED letters "You have a new message" under the banner photo. Click on it, read your message and you should be able to reply. I've sent you a PM to check out. Let me know if you have any issues.

This question would have been most appropriate in the "Need Help" thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:00 pm

O/T just to add to @Norcalgal post, the Sent box means your private message has been sent and "Read" by the receiver.

The Outbox means the private message has been sent but "Not Read" yet by the receiver. Once it's read, it automatically moves into the sent box.

If it sits in the Outbox and you would like to edit it or delete it, you can do either one. Once deleted the receiver will not see it to open it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55