SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:25 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Beauty56
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Yb9hABdje/?igshid=133l7zo9ycj93
Their Halloween costumes 😍...

@FMG2015 Always happy to help 😏

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

Post by iampawsitive Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Beauty57
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Pictu247

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 Pictu248
Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/bthelabelofficial

LMAO! He's wearing her clothes and those fit him like a glove. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4 - Page 39 3806527698
I honestly can't with these two...the legit crack me up.

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:04 am

Garrett is seriously good looking and I love his personality. Becca is gorgeous too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Omg!! That’s the best! Garrett looks darn good in those!
Love his support of Becca he would model these!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:33 pm

He can pull off a cowboy outfit as well as his fiance's clothes...that's rare & I'm even more impressed.

Also... The ad says '@gy_yrigoyen not included'. LOL!

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:57 am

respect_is_earned wrote:Also... The ad says '@gy_yrigoyen not included'. LOL!
Don't blame her a bit for including that since there are girls that are propositioning him even knowing he is with Becca.  He posted once about a note left on his vehicle in their apartment parking lot. According to Becca, it happens quite a bit. Notes are also left on their door.

Love these 2 together and wish others would respect their relationship.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:44 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Don't blame her a bit for including that since there are girls that are propositioning him even knowing he is with Becca.  He posted once about a note left on his vehicle in their apartment parking lot.

I think it was Becca who posted that story of a note left by someone on their apartment door and Garrett's truck. Also, I think it happened when B was in WI for Immy's birth and I remember her posting a reply for the comment on the back of the same note. It made me love her more.

People should realize that these inappropraite behaviours are very rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful to others.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:41 am

respect_is_earned wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Don't blame her a bit for including that since there are girls that are propositioning him even knowing he is with Becca.  He posted once about a note left on his vehicle in their apartment parking lot.

I think it was Becca who posted that story of a note left by someone on their apartment door and Garrett's truck. Also, I think it happened when B was in WI for Immy's birth and I remember her posting a reply for the comment on the back of the same note. It made me love her more.

People should realize that these inappropraite behaviours are very rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful to others.

Did you see her IG Q&A the other day?  It is happening quite a bit.  Doesn't matter who posted about it first, it shouldn't be happening at all.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Did you see her IG Q&A the other day?  It is happening quite a bit.  Doesn't matter who posted about it first, it shouldn't be happening at all.

I 100% agree with whatever you said.
I am just happy that Becca stood by Garrett through this kind of harassment (can't find another for this). And I love her for sharing it and for showing us a glimpse of the enormous trust & confidence they have in this relationship.

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by respect_is_earned Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:49 pm

Is Becca going to host the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast? Her story today says there's a big announcement coming up tomorrow on that podcast, she was in LA before going to Reno and last week and that podcast is missing a host.

Or the announcement can be that she is Ben's co-host for the live show...
What do you guys think?

respect_is_earned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:40 am

On the podcast, she announced that she is cohosting The Bachelor Live shows with Ben. It sounds like a really cool show from the way she described it. It also means she will be on the road with that from mid-February to mid-May.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #4

+37
beader
iampawsitive
alwayscooking
pikake
mtnlvr55