SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 12:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

I unlocked the screencap thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p324-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

You are awesome!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm

@bluwavz...on behalf of all of us blowkiss
@alwayscooking....I am gonna stay up to see dem SCs lady after you are done giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 14, 2019 1:08 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I'm thinking the pink jacket with the big hoop earrings is her FD with Luke.  With what she had on it was warmer and it was also raining, with what appears to be very high winds.  Remember there were posts on the travel sites about the bad wind  and rain they had in Greece that flights were cancelled..  

Yes you ladies are right...just watched the preview again and there were 2 wine glasses on the table. And then the rain...i wonder if he asked her what happened with the other dudes in FS...yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I'm thinking the pink jacket with the big hoop earrings is her FD with Luke.  With what she had on it was warmer and it was also raining, with what appears to be very high winds.  Remember there were posts on the travel sites about the bad wind  and rain they had in Greece that flights were cancelled..  

Yes you ladies are right...just watched the preview again and there were 2 wine glasses on the table. And then the rain...i wonder if he asked her what happened with the other dudes in FS...yikes.

Yup! And the reference Jesus still loves me...I think the blow out is with Luke

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm

mercieme wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ didn’t Tyler go to her room in Scotland?
Yep he did...did y’all see a scene where he was shown leaving a room in this new preview?

@alwayscooking...video not uploaded to YT yet.

What!! Tyler goes to her room Embarressed! pls pls plssssss point me in the right direction to find this screencap eyedrool u guys really do amazing work
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Yep he did...did y’all see a scene where he was shown leaving a room in this new preview?

What!! Tyler goes to her room Embarressed! pls pls plssssss point me in the right direction to find this screencap eyedrool u guys really do amazing work

Tyler is in her room or a room with her after the Highland games, we have the SC of them on the bed, but I don't think there's any other proof he was in her room at another time. The preview makes it look like Tyler is coming out of a room, but it's not with Hannah
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue May 14, 2019 2:32 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Tyler is in her room or a room with her after the Highland games, we have the SC of them on the bed, but I don't think there's any other proof he was in her room at another time.   The preview makes it look like Tyler is coming out of a room, but it's not with Hannah

And that is one messy disaster of a room! Woah!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 pm

I thought that Hannah did a good job on her first night. I especially liked when she relaxed about halfway through the limo entrances and started to enjoy herself.

None of the F4 appear to be my type, but I had no real objection to Tyler C., Jed, or Pete. They seem fine at first glance. I can understand why Hannah picked Luke for her first impression rose.  He's nice looking, checks off a lot of her boxes, and has the type of assertiveness that gets himself noticed.

I like Demi and it was nice to see her again along with Katie. I understand at least part of why the producers went for drama last night -- they wanted to hold our attention -- but putting it in the first night, with so much going on, was rough. If I were a guy who put my life on hold, and didn't get at least 5-10 minutes with Hannah, I'd be very upset about that. Even as a fan, it's disquieting. You want to feel that every cast member gets a fair shot.

I did feel that Hannah spent too much emotional energy and  time dealing with the situation. IMO it would have been a lot simpler for her to just cross the guy off of her rose list. Or she could have asked a clarifying question or two without getting so worked up over it. She knows this kind of thing goes on -- just deal with it and move on.

The man who caught my own eye was Chasen -- who of course is gone after night one. *sigh* Hopefully he can get some time off from work to do Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 am

You guys did an amazing job with all the SCs so quickly!

I agree that with all the Scott drama, some did not have a real chance to talk with Hannah. I am especially thinking of Chasen. I like what we saw of him and would love to see him on Paradise.

If I hadn't heard about Jed and his ex, I might be more excited about him. He came across very well in his edit. Likewise Pete although now I read he had a gf "somewhat" recently. The part with Hannah finding the condom in the car was pretty funny.

Tyler's dancing was kind of campy! We saw so little of him last night, I wonder if he came from behind to catch her attention. Cam was acting kind of strange to me. I liked him at the ATFR, but now he's meh. Mike is so good, really listens and has a maturity which is lacking in some of them....Luke?? I also loved Connor S who was one of my early picks as well.

In looking through the SCs, my first thought was this was when Luke returns and he seems to be yelling and causing a fuss. However, the thought occurred to me that by the F4, the guys are separated. It's made to seem to me that Tyler is coming out to see who is yelling etc. Would they be in rooms so close together?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

I'm not sold on Peter yet. He's cute but I didnt like his comment about "oh I can take you anywhere for lunch, just hop on my plane." That's not real life Pete, who does that?!

Verdict is still out on Luke P for me. I'm waiting to see if it really is the editing making him look like a villain or if it's just him. He did drop his deadlift at the top though so that's strike one for me. Set that deadlift down like a real man Luke!

I have googly eyes for Mike.

I'm sad she the box king and old matt Donald. They were dorky but cute and loveable!

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 15, 2019 12:57 am

Sharleen's recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-episode-1-review/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

nicmous3846 wrote:I'm not sold on Peter yet. He's cute but I didnt like his comment about "oh I can take you anywhere for lunch, just hop on my plane." That's not real life Pete, who does that?!

Verdict is still out on Luke P for me. I'm waiting to see if it really is the editing making him look like a villain or if it's just him. He did drop his deadlift at the top though so that's strike one for me. Set that deadlift down like a real man Luke!

I have googly eyes for Mike.

I'm sad she the box king and old matt Donald. They were dorky but cute and loveable!

Ah, I know someone who is a pilot and he has in fact done that...take dates somewhere for lunch and dinner by plane. A little showy, but kind of cool nevertheless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 13th - Epi 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Kashathediva
Luvstruck
luvstx
nicmous3846
pavalygurl