SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Love they have a preview that most think it’s already ended but it hasn’t already. Will be interesting how this all plays out.

It was seeing all the bachelorettes together.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 06, 2019 11:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:@mercieme Saw it on Reddit. Credit to Bachelor World on Youtube.

Wow this looks good. You can really tell Hannah is being real Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 4256136633 I can see now why tptb picked her yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 06, 2019 11:47 pm

I feel like Luke P pretty much "marked his territory" on Hannah early and that may be why he is disliked by all the guys. He seems possessive but Hannah may like that. JMO.

Looks like Tyler is involved in some guy drama as well. Not liking what I'm seeing if this is the final 2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry guys but I am speechless after watching that promo.

Whew !
Gurl.......I am shook!!!! I wonder if Blu will find the slow motion of that video...unreal.
By the way you were right, she was with Luke in the red cut out dress...will discuss more in SC thread after sdmom makes them all.

ETA -
@blackhalo the IG bachelor spoilers girl posted that she knows what happened between Tyler & Cam so she will spill soon I suppose. .I am guessing that’s when Cam got sent home so may have gotten into it with some guys...so other guys in that scene as well.

@Leapoffaith...gurl where you been...missed ya bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 06, 2019 11:53 pm

mercieme wrote:

Whew !
Gurl.......I am shook!!!! I wonder if Blu will find the slow motion of that video...unreal.
By the way you were right, she was with Luke in the red cut out dress...will discuss more in SC thread after sdmom makes them all.

ETA -
@blackhalo the IG bachelor spoilers girl posted that she knows what happened between Tyler & Cam so,she will spill soon I suppose. .I am guessing that’s when Cam got sent home so may have gotten into it with some guys...so other guys in that scene as well.

@Leapoffaith...gurl where you been...missed ya bestbud!

I need to learn to go without my first instnct.

Btw I added t my OP a lot !.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Whew !

Here some stuff I noticed,

1 just 1 kissing scene with Tyler. On the bench (2nd 1on1) which we know there was lots more
2 Luke for sure the villain fighting with Garrett and Mike
3 lots of kissing with Jed
4 the promo was pre HTD IMO
5 Jed and Pete said they were falling for her
6 Ty said he could see himself proposing
7 Luke said he might not get there
8 Cam angry possibly with Ty
9 Hannah in a red jacket too saying she is falling for someone. Now I’m really interested to see who that is !! I don’t think it’s Ty because the guy has so me stubble, need SCs
10  Hannah in the cut away red dress kissing Luke
11 some kissing scenes with Pete
12 Tyler the most hidden in the promo, most make out scenes with Jed and most prominent is Luke. In past season I have sworn that’s the person  most hidden is the f1 BUT this is not the season promo since filming is not done. SO waiting g to see how much of Ty they will show In That one.
I will add to your list but please correct.
13. Hannah with Garrett in the white bikini straddling him
14. Hannah with Tyler kissing in the bedroom- could be post GD ala when Des took Chris to her room or F3 if they cut that far out yet, unlikely though. ETA - yep he won the GD post Episode 5 GD, you can see he is still wearing the kilt in the promo, so he probably got to go to her room afterwards
15. Hannah shown talking about sexual tension was with Luke..same top as them sitting together when she tossed the flag... post pageant GD it seems
16. Pilot Pete was the wall kiss

Last edited by mercieme on Tue May 07, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more content)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 07, 2019 12:02 am

Adding

Hannah undressing someone in a white shirt with dark force when she was wearing the red cut away dress ( that dress has a lot of ST laugh out loud)

Hannah and jed in a photo booth, kissing

The guy she says I’m falling for you is not clean shaven. He has some stubble imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 12:05 am

nd4reality wrote:Adding

Hannah undressing someone in a white shirt with dark force when she was wearing the red cut away dress ( that dress has a lot of ST laugh out loud)

Hannah and jed in a photo booth, kissing

The  guy she says I’m falling for you is not clean shaven. He has some stubble imo.
She was undressing Luke, same shirt he was wearing & she was wearing the red cut out dress doing this. It looked like there were other gouts in the background though but I could be wrong.

Could you please let me if ok you to move your list to SC thread...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 am

Yes please. I put SCs there also to I’D Luke and Jed in those 2 scenes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love Thanks!

Well maybe Hannah and her F1 can watch the premiere together before leaving.

I don't recall what happened with Jillian when they were still filming and when exactly did they leave compared to when the show premiered.

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette reunion on now - CH and Hannah in her home town. That confirms the FRC was not in her HT and they were filming this segment for the reunion and that's why they were spotted there.
I remember seeing somewhere that for the preseason filming b-film, Harrison was with Hannah in her hometown. Thinking that this is from then.

Here's info on Jillian's filming vs airing time:

epi9/10
May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)F3 elimination
-- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
-- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
-- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
May 24 -- FRC
From my saved filming schedules

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_5) wrote:The fifth season of the ABC reality television series The Bachelorette began on May 18, 2009 with a two-hour premiere.

IMO, that is why we see her in her FRC dress but was filmed at the Spain RC locale as they knew that they weren't going to get the FRC shots in otherwise.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 07, 2019 1:07 am

sdmom wrote:@mercieme crazy I just watched it on my cross country flight home!
Shout out to the airline that provides fast free inflight WiFi!

Lots of good stuff but I am not sure I can make all of them. Tell me which ones you are interested and I will do those first. Lots of kissing!

What airline?  laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue May 07, 2019 1:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:I feel like Luke P pretty much "marked his territory" on Hannah early and that may be why he is disliked by all the guys. He seems possessive but Hannah may like that. JMO.

Looks like Tyler is involved in some guy drama as well. Not liking what I'm seeing if this is the final 2.
We have to remember that the producers splice and piece things together to make us believe what they want. The fact that they are centering negatively on Luke makes me believe all the stronger that he is in the final 2. Tyler also is probably there.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29