SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 19, 2019 8:00 am

bachelorettefan885 wrote:https://youtu.be/vE3ez2lCJGs
New video from Access titled: Hannah B. Hints That She's Found Love On The Show
Interesting answer to questions and facial expressions... still having a hard time with the ending

Interesting at the 1:13 mark of this Access interview Does it sound like she almost slipped and almost said Tyler but stopped short at Ty?? laugh out loud probably not but maybe...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

AmericanIdol - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by luvstx Sun May 19, 2019 8:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:https://youtu.be/vE3ez2lCJGs
New video from Access titled: Hannah B. Hints That She's Found Love On The Show
Interesting answer to questions and facial expressions... still having a hard time with the ending

Interesting at the 1:13 mark of this Access interview Does it sound like she almost slipped and almost said Tyler but stopped short at Ty?? laugh out loud probably not but maybe...

I don't think she catches herself saying Ty as it wouldn't fit in the sentence...

But I do think this is the first video where I think she is giving away that she is with someone. Just that first minute or so....she's trying to hard to talk about how she found herself and is happy....but behind that I think is that she found her happily ever after (for now!).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 19, 2019 9:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:Based on her answers I feel like she may have ended the show with no one. Not engaged. But if she is with someone, I'd say it's Tyler. If that relationship will last for a lifetime... won't bet on it. I wish her nothing but the best.
However, I feel like the person she was most in love with, most invested in, was Luke. He would've been her F1, but he is immature, and has a whole ton of drama, anger issues, etc. I think she was very let down by Luke and my guess is broken hearted. Hannah B doesn't seem the type to settle for her 2nd or 3rd choice or get engaged just for a shiny Neil Lane ring. Just my thoughts...
RS, please hurry up with the details. I am going crazy and cannot wait any longer.

I agree and when she describes the type of man she was looking for,  it was Luke. Not Tyler or Jed.. I can't see Tyler or Jed either one as the big strong man that could grab her like she describes. IMO.

The interesting thing I thought when I heard this in the promo is it was right when Tyler grabs her in the water on his htd and spins her around - just like she wanted Hugesmile

Yeah. I think this is another promo hint that it's Tyler F1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun May 19, 2019 10:53 am

LoveDovez wrote:
bachelorettefan885 wrote:Based on her answers I feel like she may have ended the show with no one. Not engaged. But if she is with someone, I'd say it's Tyler. If that relationship will last for a lifetime... won't bet on it. I wish her nothing but the best.
However, I feel like the person she was most in love with, most invested in, was Luke. He would've been her F1, but he is immature, and has a whole ton of drama, anger issues, etc. I think she was very let down by Luke and my guess is broken hearted. Hannah B doesn't seem the type to settle for her 2nd or 3rd choice or get engaged just for a shiny Neil Lane ring. Just my thoughts...
RS, please hurry up with the details. I am going crazy and cannot wait any longer.

I agree and when she describes the type of man she was looking for,  it was Luke. Not Tyler or Jed.. I can't see Tyler or Jed either one as the big strong man that could grab her like she describes. IMO.
Yup, I think that her type is that "alpha" type and she probably secretly loved that he was fighting for her all season. I do think she picked someone (and that she's likely engaged), but I do think it's her second choice and not the one she wanted all season.

I also feel like a lot of people are just hoping it's Tyler so they're reading into things that aren't there. It reminds me of the sleuthing when it came to Peter for Rachel's season (Rachel pointed to his picture during her big boy interview! She laughed at JK's joke about chiropractors but not personal trainers!). Don't get me wrong, I still slightly lean towards Tyler as the winner, but I also feel like body language is just so hard to judge because there's so much bias involved. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 19, 2019 11:03 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 pm

If Hannah liked Luke that much he would've had two 1on1 dates imo, but it seems like he didn't. I think besides maybe one or two exceptions, no bachelorette F1 has had just one date, scmiiw.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun May 19, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm fairly sure Shawn did. I also just don't think it's completely up to the lead. Colton only got one date with both Cassie and Hannah G, who were both his top two girls. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 19, 2019 1:08 pm

OMG Look at her face! She fell in love with Luke imo and is probably still in love with him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with each other by the time ATFR airs. For her sake, I hope she developed some real strong feelings for one of the other guys that can overtake her feelings for Luke. She just looks SO smitten.  ALL JMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Stacia620 wrote:OMG Look at her face! She fell in love with Luke imo and is probably still in love with him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with each other by the time ATFR airs. For her sake, I hope she developed some real strong feelings for one of the other guys that can overtake her feelings for Luke. She just looks SO smitten.  ALL JMO.

I think we should compare this with her reactions to other men’s declarations of love, which we discussed in SC thread.

Also, this is very early in her “journey”. I am sure Luke was her front runner earlier, but as time went by, I am not so sure. I am in no way an BL expert, but even I think she was distancing herself in their date in Greece.

We shall see.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Does anyone know why four men went to Greece and not just the usual three? Was this decision made by Hannah or producers? Or is this still an unknown? TY
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Stacia620 wrote:OMG Look at her face! She fell in love with Luke imo and is probably still in love with him imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with each other by the time ATFR airs. For her sake, I hope she developed some real strong feelings for one of the other guys that can overtake her feelings for Luke. She just looks SO smitten.  ALL JMO.
Didn't spoilers say Jed gets the GDR on this date? I do think at this point Hannah really liked Luke but I think him getting the FIR and RS prediction of him winning has biased a lot of opinions. For all the talk of Hannah being so smitten here, Luke apparently doesn't get the GDR. He only gets one 1-1 date before hometowns. We see her in the promos telling Jed she's falling in love with him. She wasn't super affectionate on Luke's HTD, definitely imo started pulling away during the day portion of their FSD. Ok they had an argument/Luke put his foot in his mouth during the dinner portion but if Hannah's feelings for him were so strong, why didn't she just give him the card so they had a chance to talk about it/argue without cameras? Or even if she was super pissed off and reacted in the moment, he allegedly comes back, I presume he apologizes, but she still sent him home. IMO Luke was always one of her top guys, but not the guy the way it's being assumed. I think the show is gonna lean into the Luke storyline and make it look that way but I don't think that's the reality. Bachelorettes are very predictable when it comes to who they end up picking, very affectionate, looks at them a special way the whole season, gives them tons of validation, and most importantly, they make excuses for all the red flags no matter what. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 19, 2019 2:46 pm

@Stacia620 This is just my opinion but I believe the reason there where 4 FSs was because after the fight with Garrett she was already leaning on sending Luke home at F4. If she wasn't the travel plans wouldn't have been made and that date they got during the day part did look pretty last minute to me. RS said he had heard through out filming Jed, Luke and Tyler where the top 3 for a while (and I think we start seeing that this week with Jed's GDR). If she was really going to send Peter home she would have just sent him home and it really wouldn't cost any extra money because he is from California. Now that jmo but I just think she was going to see if they could recapture what they had away from the camera but that was messed up before they even got to that point.

@ReneeM Agree with everything you said there and yes Jed got the GDR.

@sbolduc You mention the thing about Hannah saying "no socks" in the Build a Series Interview. I saw reddit talking about it and several people looked back and saw both Tyler and Jed had no sock that first night as did several other guys so that clue would apparently fit both guys.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29