SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Sadly, for me, they're going to choose Peter as the next bachelor (if they can help it). The bolded statement from an article posted by @North highlights why they will forgo the Mikes, Tylers, etc. It's going to be the same old bachelor we've seen before.

Early predictions:
More windmill jokes
He will end up with a blonde model
He will give Bob Guiney a run for his money
Multiple ILYs
Will convince all F4 to move across the country for him

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 pm

I don't know. CH stressed that there will be no decisions until BIP is over (filming). I think they pushed Mike around the MTA, Peter now, and who knows from BIP (could be Mike again).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm

dee wrote:Sadly, for me, they're going to choose Peter as the next bachelor (if they can help it). The bolded statement from an article posted by @North highlights why they will forgo the Mikes, Tylers, etc. It's going to be the same old bachelor we've seen before.

Early predictions:
More windmill jokes
He will end up with a blonde model
He will give Bob Guiney a run for his money
Multiple ILYs
Will convince all F4 to move across the country for him

All JMO.

I agree.

He's got drama written all over him without even trying.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't a Ben H season on steroids when it comes to the ILY's.
I can see ID's will be anything that gives the opportunity for that alone time... even if it is a quickie (like in a sauna)

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:55 pm

If Peter Weber is not the next Bachelor I will be highly upset

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:09 pm

I'm ok with either Peter Mike or Tyler.

I just can't believe we will be on Season 24!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:11 pm

I think Peter and Mike are great candidates. I will watch either of them
TBH
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:30 am

Peter now has 950K IG followers. That’s strong given he rarely posts. He has no twitter so basically fans have come to him without him actively playing the SM engagement game of courting attention.
I think this is an anomaly and that definitely keeps him on tptb short list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:27 pm

On Reddit this morning someone posted this tweet, which is from a former senior executive at NBC Universal.

“My ABC sources: In groundbreaking move, Mike Johnson from #TheBachelorette will become the first black lead on the next season of #TheBachelor. And it’s about time!”

https://twitter.com/mikesington/status/1156936622941720577?s=21

According to the Reddit poster this person tweets about pop culture stuff he hears from good sources and people he knows. What stood out to the Reddit poster is that he doesn’t really watch the show, so he’s not invested in Mike or interested in stirring the pot and just generally posts what he’s hearing. The Reddit poster’s opinion is that it will be big news for ABC if Mike is the next lead and that’s why word may be starting to get out.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:23 pm

I hope it’s Mike. It’s time, IMO. I just don’t think we need another Ben Higgins type.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Peter just hit 1M followers. If he’s not the bachelor I think he’ll be okay and will be the hot ticket next summer on paradise for sure.

Mike is at 363k followers. Let’s see how much that increases after paradise

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:33 pm

albean99 wrote:I hope it’s Mike. It’s time, IMO. I just don’t think we need another Ben Higgins type.

As a person of color, I’m fascinated by the hardship this show has with casting a black man as the lead. They’ve typed cast the bachelor and until they hire people of color in production I’m not sure it’ll change. Rachel was successful and she did not embarrass the show unlike other leads. Yet they stay casting vanilla. JMHO!!!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:01 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 07b853c491a143fa8970a6777a844848_md
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/bachelorette-hannah-fave-tyler-leaving-home-morning/

Is it safe to say that Tyler just took himself out of the race? His “second chance at love” as they like to put it, seems to be with Hannah, and everyone, from their parents  to Harrison to Bachelor Nation are shipping it. TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60d
Even if (god forbid) they don’t work out long term, spending the night with the former lead less than a month before the announcement should disqualify even the most popular contestant of all times, and I’m sure he knew that.

So for me, Mike is the only candidate I can get behind now. Not only is a black Bachelor long overdue, but he seems to be a standup guy who actually has a personality, and no shady dating history that we know of.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq