SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:15 am

Well I already didn't think he was going to pick her anyway but she is seems to be bad news. Also really hard to beleive she didn't think any of her past would be brought up while being on the show. If you past is remotely intersting its coming out. Now this story will probably keep being dmed to Peter's mother even after he makes his choice. So even if it they don't film something on her HTD if she makes it to MTP it will be brought up than. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:22 am

I hope this doesn't drive him closer to her! I hope she is out F4 then it seems like he has 3 good women left! All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:31 am

You know TPTB made sure she gets to F4. It’s a matter of how does Peter feel about her that’ll determine how this goes down.

The girl is only 23 & already has a path of destruction to deal with. Why she chose to go on this show is beyond me. Good luck VF!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:36 am

bluwavz wrote:

So they either have someone else agreed to do it or they decided to not film a confronting scene during HTDs. Either way I think it will be brought up eventually now that RS put that news out there for anyone to read. Also you never know what you are going to get with bring in a stranger to production and probably the cameras to confront her on screen. Its not like they can screen test these people. Honestly to not get Peter feel sorry for her this probably should come from his mom being concern more than someone that is a stranger to him. Will be interesting to see what happens today. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:43 am

jojo47 wrote:You know TPTB made sure she gets to F4. It’s a matter of how does Peter feel about her that’ll determine how this goes down.

The girl is only 23 & already has a path of destruction to deal with. Why she chose to go on this show is beyond me. Good luck VF!
She's older than 23. RS said she's 25 but I think she might even be a year or two older than that because she graduated from ODU in 2015 and Sydney from Colton's season (who's now 28) mentioned in a podcast that she went to middle and high school with her. Not that that makes it any better laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:29 am

Well Victoria F. is definitely out of the running to be Bachelorette. I can't believe all this news, that is absolutely insane. Sure it'll make for good TV, but this girl is absolutely crazy and needs to stay far away from Peter. Please don't be an idiot Pete, pick another girl.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:48 am

jojo47 wrote:You know TPTB made sure she gets to F4. It’s a matter of how does Peter feel about her that’ll determine how this goes down.

I would not be surprised if tptb makes Peter to take her to f4 so they can film her stories at HTD!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:17 am

Anyone think someone will shout the news to Peter at the public date? That would be insane. And then just leaves her at Virginia Beach and takes the other 3 to Australia. Ugh, poor Peter.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:24 am

For all the Australia sluethers (sorry, not sure where to put this), RS said he's heard that they're headed toward the Outback. Alice Springs was a possible location he's heard, but not confirmed.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 am

I really hope Victoria goes home this week. TPTB can't pretend they don't know. Do NOT let it get as far as it did last year. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:37 am

heart wrote:Anyone think someone will shout the news to Peter at the public date? That would be insane. And then just leaves her at Virginia Beach and takes the other 3 to Australia. Ugh, poor Peter.
We still don't really know what this public date actually is so who knows if they will interact with the crowd. Also from what I can tell a lot of public dates have people screaming I so I am not sure if Peter is even going to hear someone shouting out what to him will be random facts about Victoria to him over people just shouting out his name. Also why would he believe someone yelling these things to him. He got no clue who those people are and they are getting this info third hand so its not like they can just shout "Reality Steve said this about Victoria so you have to believe it." I believe RS in this case because he seems to really done his homework but what is going to make Peter believe it. Peter who had an ex come out with stories of him and has had random stories about himself come out on reddit and people believe them whether they are true or not. Like some said something like this may get him to feel closer to her especially if it isn't told right. Plus RS had somewhat of a hater bone for Peter after hearing the story from his ex so I wouldn't be surprise if he hears a random fan claim that this story is from RS he just dismiss it. Also just a guess here but even if he decides to let her go after hearing this story I see the producer bring her to the next RC or heck even Australia to be able to "explain herself." Because that to them equals more drama than him just leaving her in Virginia. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq