SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Idlemess wrote:
albean99 wrote:I hope it’s Mike. It’s time, IMO. I just don’t think we need another Ben Higgins type.

As a person of color, I’m fascinated by the hardship this show has with casting a black man as the lead. They’ve typed cast the bachelor and until they hire people of color in production I’m not sure it’ll change. Rachel was successful and she did not embarrass the show unlike other leads. Yet they stay casting vanilla. JMHO!!!

I am all for Mike. I love Rachel as a person, not just a bachelorette. But she has the lowest  followers amongst recent leads and I don’t remember the ratings for her season.

OTOH, I started watching Australia Bach. He’s 31, an astrophysicist with PhD, handsome but also nerdy.... see my avi....why can’t US show find a lead like that???

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:51 pm

sdmom wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
albean99 wrote:I hope it’s Mike. It’s time, IMO. I just don’t think we need another Ben Higgins type.

As a person of color, I’m fascinated by the hardship this show has with casting a black man as the lead. They’ve typed cast the bachelor and until they hire people of color in production I’m not sure it’ll change. Rachel was successful and she did not embarrass the show unlike other leads. Yet they stay casting vanilla. JMHO!!!

I am all for Mike. I love Rachel as a person, not just a bachelorette. But she has the lowest  followers amongst recent leads and I don’t remember the ratings for her season.

OTOH, I started watching Australia Bach. He’s 31, an astrophysicist with PhD, handsome but also nerdy.... see my avi....why can’t US show find a lead like that???

That will be Tyler.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:26 am

sdmom wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

YES !
Just went ‘ UNDER’ as well. And it’s so refreshing and entertaining to see an intelligent man with true intentions to find his life partner despite the whole manufactured Bach stamp...Australia seems to have a good one right now. I’m excited to follow the season. The American casting and producer teams are not following the same kind of model and it’s a pity...Hope to see Mike as the next lead...

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:37 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yp-jhlcIC/

So...does this mean they aren't renewing The Bachelor? Or am I reading to much into this laugh out loud

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:43 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yp-jhlcIC/

So...does this mean they aren't renewing The Bachelor? Or am I reading to much into this laugh out loud

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings too much as I have always preferred watching 25-30 men than 25-30 women giggling cantstopl rofl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:45 pm

TB renewal was already announced, they have been talking about the contenders, Mike, Peter, Tyler etc for a while now.

Any maybe we will get Hannah 2.0 for Bette 2020 similar to Brad W 2.0 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:47 pm

mercieme wrote:

TB renewal was already announced, they have been talking about the contenders, Mike, Peter, Tyler etc for a while now.

Any maybe we will get Hannah 2.0 for Bette 2020 similar to Brad W 2.0 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Haha whoops!! Didn't realize they renewed it already, thank you!!

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:56 pm

As new season approaches, here is producers/camera men/makeup/stylist Instagram's to use for sleuthing. Add more to the list if I missed any.

@jaynapellegrino
@Jeniferwhalen
@goldamberenergy
@iamtonyjay
@jasonmbright
@omarwilliams5
@phattybombatty
@krofzilla
@eddie_why
@big_paulie_
@speegyspeegs
@my_liege
@typicalexie
@dbriggs.simpson
@ken.fuchs
@themansfield
@bradforddworak
@peterg1983
@ryemar
@amandadash
@_victorialuna
@homagrace
@firestonerae
@drone_dimension
@caitymonster
@lindsayvacek
@katiepay
@bradlivesdreams
@ally_gbaby
@megkropf
@krystine_couch
@lindsayliles
@daanjansen01
@ryan_herbie
@samantharaetaylor
@mfirestone12
@julielaplaca
@nikkthequick
@nat2shabby
@billdixonish
@ginamo11
@caryfetman

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:03 pm

@lovelycrumpets wow thanks for that. I will copy it to our No Discussion SM thread! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:16 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:44 pm

CH is kind of annoying me with his harping on Tyler playing the field. Mike is on BIP and isn't he playing the field? I suspect that TC may have declined their kind offer and tptb are p*ssed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq