SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:19 pm

philphan wrote:He kept Victoria around?!?  Another poop show of a season!  Of course, I'll be tuning in, laugh out loud.

Let’s hope he knows his F1 and she was a producer’s pick. Kelsey for Bachelorette!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Well that increases Kelsey's bachelorette chances which I glad for. I am not shocked by this. Not sure how much a 10 minute convo with someone he probably hadn't spoken to in years would actually change his mind if he had more feelings for her than Kelsey. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Really hoping this means we get Kelsey as the Bachelorette. People are gonna be throwing things at their TVs when he keeps Victoria after being warned about her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

UGH! I had a feeling it would be her but so disappointed that he kept Victoria over Kelsey! Kelsey for Bachelorette is all I can say! I hope Victoria leaves next.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Well he just made the million-dollar mistake. Kelsey for Bachelorette please, she really deserves a shot at finding someone right for her she is truly a class act. I don't like any of the final three but at this point I hope Victoria is F1 just because that'd be entertaining and I'd love to see another Vienna/Jake type of ending (I know I'm messy). I do genuinely like Peter so I feel bad rooting against him but he's throwing away all the most genuine girls.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:42 pm

When it comes to some of the men (*cough* Arie *cough*) in the franchise, we always hear that it just takes the right one to get them to change, well who’s to say Peter isn’t the ‘right one’ for Victoria cantstopl. Plus Kelsey being gone now ups her chances for b’ette and I’m all for an actual adult this time around.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Peter making it obvious he is not interested in marriage. Madison and Hannah are too young. Victoria is a mess. JMO

I think peter is a horn dog so I knew Victoria was making it to fantasy suites despite it all. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Well, he got rid of the blonde.

Looks like the drama from the season will start in Cleveland and continue to the end.  Bet the producers are praying for a Madison (good girl) vs Victoria (bad girl) F2.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:13 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Well, he got rid of the blonde.

Looks like the drama from the season will start in Cleveland and continue to the end.  Bet the producers are praying for a Madison (good girl) vs Victoria (bad girl) F2.

I completely agree with you. The good thing is his parents will hopefully have read the news about Victoria.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Not surprised at all Kelsey is out. Apparently Peter prefers young slim brunette !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:52 pm

I know we don’t actually know all that much about the remaining 3 women, but my enthusiasm for watching this season just went down a bunch. hmmm
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq