SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lionheart318 Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:55 pm

sandileekeller wrote:I know we don’t actually know all that much about the remaining 3 women, but my enthusiasm for watching this season just went down a bunch. hmmm

Agreed. I'm trying not to make harsh judgments yet because the show has not aired, but from everything I've seen Kelsey is 100% the only one who's right for him and he dumped her. I don't see a long lasting marriage with any of the final three right now. On the bright side, Kelsey for Bachelorette would be great.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:57 pm

lionheart318 wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:I know we don’t actually know all that much about the remaining 3 women, but my enthusiasm for watching this season just went down a bunch. hmmm

Agreed. I'm trying not to make harsh judgments yet because the show has not aired, but from everything I've seen Kelsey is 100% the only one who's right for him and he dumped her. I don't see a long lasting marriage with any of the final three right now. On the bright side, Kelsey for Bachelorette would be great.

Yep! I’ll be watching to see her hopefully get the Bachelorette gig and to see hometown girl Victoria P.!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:24 pm

i see here major nick viall vibes, peter just wants to date couple of the girls and then go back to being single and milk that fame cow jmo

dont see him getting married anytime soon
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i see here major nick viall vibes, peter just wants to date couple of the girls and then go back to being single and milk that fame cow jmo

Most likely. Very disappointing. Whether he kept VF because producers want her there for the drama, or whether he actually likes her, either way it makes me not want to watch.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Remember our last pilot? Controversial season, highly controversial outcome. At least Peter is more likeable so that will make for a tolerable season. IMO. I hope.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Remember our last pilot? Controversial season, highly controversial outcome. At least Peter is more likeable so that will make for a tolerable season. IMO. I hope.

Oh no...not sure I can handle Jake Pavelka 2.0
That season was an absolute disaster.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm actually amused about this. I'm still betting Victoria is going to be the F1. The whatever charm she has will win over Peter, it'll be them against the world ending. Jmho.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm

leavers wrote:Most likely. Very disappointing. Whether he kept VF because producers want her there for the drama, or whether he actually likes her, either way it makes me not want to watch.
I remember when people were blaming producers for Hannah keeping Luke for so long, when in reality... he lasted that long because that's what Hannah wanted. This late in the show, producers aren't responsible for who stays and who goes. Victoria's still there because Peter wants her there. JMO.

(BTW this isn't post isn't directed at you specifically, I've just seen this sentiment expressed a lot and I'm tired of producers being used as scapegoats whenever leads make unpopular decisions.)

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:28 pm

If its true that Victoria managed to break up several marriages, I guess making Peter choose her will not be too hard. Unfortantly.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:39 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
leavers wrote:Most likely. Very disappointing. Whether he kept VF because producers want her there for the drama, or whether he actually likes her, either way it makes me not want to watch.
I remember when people were blaming producers for Hannah keeping Luke for so long, when in reality... he lasted that long because that's what Hannah wanted. This late in the show, producers aren't responsible for who stays and who goes. Victoria's still there because Peter wants her there. JMO.

(FYI this isn't post isn't directed at you specifically, I've just seen this sentiment expressed a lot and I'm tired of producers being used as scapegoats whenever leads make unpopular decisions.)

I think there have been times if the Lead is set on a F1 TPTB will have them take a certain contestant to HTDs if the lead doesn't have a preference.  But TPTB let them hand out the roses to who they want at this time.  IMO and based on many prior seasons.

However people can post on here what they think related to the contestants/TPTB.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Miyala wrote:If its true that Victoria managed to break up several marriages, I guess making Peter choose her will not be too hard. Unfortantly.

Seriously, what does VF want with Pilot Pete? if there’s truth to the info RS has, then she wants to win this thing. She’s historically come out on top (no pun intended cantstopl), supposedly with the men in relationships where she’s been friends with the couple. She’s got a divide and conquer strategy IMO. She’s not going to want to be sent home on national TV. So, either production makes a fool out of her or she makes a fool out of Peter. Of course, all JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:22 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i see here major nick viall vibes, peter just wants to date couple of the girls and then go back to being single and milk that fame cow jmo

I don’t get the feeling he is in it as much as Nick was for fame. Peter was pretty low key after Hannah’s season. He didn’t rush out to get verified after as many others did. As for just dating is red be getting married. All Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq