SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:This might be a totally unfair assessment but I don’t think peter would want to end up with a woman like Madison. I think she is too conservative and religious for him. I think if he chooses her it would be because she’s the safe pick. I don’t wish that on anyone. It would be like Chris choosing Whitney over Becca. I don’t think he would work with either of these women long term so might as well choose who he wants. All JMO

I agree. It may be too early to judge, but if it's true, how some people think, that Madison would have hard time being with Peter, if he brought someone like Victoria to F3/F2, and imho that alone makes me think that Madison is completely wrong fit for Peter. I could be absolutely wrong, but this is just mho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:37 pm

I don't think (what I know of him) either of his F2 will be his wife.  Which is not uncommon for this show, but I will be surprised at this point (could change) that he is with either of them still a year from now.  All IMO

ETA: I will say he surprised me with many of his picks this season so I don't personally think he is that boring. Again all IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:42 pm

We may need to start a timeline thread for better tracking. 2 out of the F3 had sm activities yesterday.

11/18 afternoon: Hannah started accepting followers
11/18 late night: Victoria unfollowed Merissa (Peter’s ex who allegedly told him about Victoria)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:06 pm

I do agree to a point that Madison could be too "conservative and religious" for Peter but let's not forget, Peter attended Oaks Christian High School which is a private non-denominational Christian school. The curriculum includes Bible studies so Madison could actually be a good fit. We shall see...

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Fallon12 wrote:I do agree to a point that Madison could be too "conservative and religious" for Peter but let's not forget, Peter attended Oaks Christian High School which is a private non-denominational Christian school. The curriculum includes Bible studies so Madison could actually be a good fit.  We shall see...

Here is where I am if he wants a potential wife and is serious about the process he goes with Madison. If he just wants a good time for a few months and remain single he goes with Victoria. All IMO. I don't see either lasting (based on my VERY limited knowledge of the girls/Peter) but could see Madison lasting longer than Victoria.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Fallon12 wrote:I do agree to a point that Madison could be too "conservative and religious" for Peter but let's not forget, Peter attended Oaks Christian High School which is a private non-denominational Christian school. The curriculum includes Bible studies so Madison could actually be a good fit.  We shall see...

Here is where I am if he wants a potential wife and is serious about the process he goes with Madison.  If he just wants a good time for a few months and remain single he goes with Victoria.  All IMO.  I don't see either lasting (based on my VERY limited knowledge of the girls/Peter)  but could see Madison lasting longer than Victoria.

I agree with you 100%. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:24 pm

I know he is a Christian but as I’m sure you know not all our devoutly religious and conservative, even those who went to Christian school can be pretty liberal (parents decide schooling  
not kids). I have friends who went to Christian schools and are now atheists.  Peter strikes me as maybe a believer but not one who follows “strict“ Christian beliefs and values  and he certainly appears to have liberal views on sex and relationships. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:29 pm

He might last longer with Madison but would he be happier with her than Victoria? That’s the key question for me. You can stay with someone and not be happy and wishing for someone else. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:He might last longer with Madison but would he be happier with her than Victoria? That’s the key question for me. You can stay with someone and not be happy and wishing for someone else. JMO

I don't think he will last long term (at this point with the VERY little that we know) with either of them.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Anybody else cringing that we have two very different F2s (if the rumors are correct)? I already fear the negativity that brings to this board when each 'side' is routing for their favorite. It can get pretty intense around here!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:02 pm

luvstx wrote:Anybody else cringing that we have two very different F2s (if the rumors are correct)?  I already fear the negativity that brings to this board when each 'side' is routing for their favorite.  It can get pretty intense around here!

It reminds me of Jakes season!  I just hope we have a different result but either way I am here to watch the drama on and off the screen (i.e. Social Media). But I am always team sleuthing and never have a favorite.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Can i just ask why we think Madison and Victoria are F2? and why everyone has written off Hannah as potential F1? laugh out loud is it because she was first back on SM? or because she has the odds not in her favor as being FIR?
Lately it is more like the last back on SM is F2 or F3 - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq