SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:02 am

@sosleepy love that us Tyler fans got that podcast beatingheart
I really hope he does get his own season. I honestly think they would be crazy not to cast as lead the hottest, most popular contestant who’s also emotionally ready. At any rate, I just really want Tyler to find love and be happy ... and rub it in certain people’s faces a bit laugh out loud (unintentionally of course, since he’s too nice to her to do it on purpose).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:40 am

it's been a loooooongggg time my Pick turned out to be the F2. The last was Emily's Season haha I "picked" Arie cantstopl

Yes even when the "World" was saying Brooks is F1, my Picker was Chris!

So this is what it feels like huhuhuhu :tissuebox

I forgot who posted her ambivalence re: Tyler as Bachelor. Now i'm torn if i want Tyler to undergo What Colton went thru with Cassie or even now with Hannah just to amp the Show's Ratings. Perhaps, BIP is a safer zone for Tyler than being a Bachelor?

i want Tyler to have a lengthy TV screen time!! :yes:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:01 am

Everywhere you look...everyone loves Tyler. He would command a whole season himself. i just don't know if America could take seeing him kiss a lot of girls.

I don't know if I can get past a not happy ending with seeing the blow up about Jed. Makes me sad. Can you imagine what the SHV was like with the impending news? Because you know People reached out to both for comment.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:13 am

Feeling pretty somber about the new spoiler today. As far as Tyler being the bachelor, I honestly hope he just moves on to better things away from this franchise. It's too messy IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 am

Mama Cameron just likedthis fan made video 10 mins ago. Stop playing with our hearts Mrs. Cameron.

IG source: teamtylercforever

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:39 am

Tyler's IG post to his brother is so sweet!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:45 am

I just watched the entire ABC food tours video, this guy is such a keeper. You can tell he is a great person when a group of kids felt like they could be playful, comfortable and silly around him.

Somebody here mentioned that they would nominate their sister if Ty was a Bachelor, heck I would nominate myself and I'm not even from the States laugh out loud Although I would love to see more of him, I just hope he stays away from this franchise and finds some lucky lady that will be grilling and chilling with him just like he deserves.

Last edited by limoncello on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am

@alwayscooking He askes him to be good to the ladies. OMG my heart !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:48 am

misslurking wrote:@alwayscooking He askes him to be good to the ladies. OMG my heart !
He also posted what Ryan should learn from his mistakes....this guy is just exemplifying every thing I sleuthed preseason about him. What a good egg you are Tyler baby.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:51 am

@mercieme @alwayscooking Everyone kept saying Tyler could ruin them and they would still feel lucky. Hell they just dint know this is how he will ruin us !! He is too pure. I really do hope he stays away from this franchise to maintain sanity.

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Tyler updated his bio on IG and added a heart emoji next to the ABCFoodTours handle and a link.

So sweet!
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:13 pm

I’m agreeing with several of you .... I don’t want Tyler to have anything to do with this franchise, neither the Bachelor or Bachelor in Paradise. I also hope he doesn’t end up dating any of the previous contestants ... I hate when people do that incestuous Bach thing! Go on, continue living a good life and the right person will come in when he's ready. Tyler is too special to get caught up in the Bachelor nonsense. JMHO .....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose