SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Minney Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Why does that pic look like Hannah?! Upset
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:06 pm

I’m a NYC peep but I have an event tonight!  Happy to report that as of now the rain has stopped and the sun peaking through the clouds. I hope it’s a huge turnout.  Go Tyler!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Tyler today..
Jun 20, 2019 510,642 15,208 528 0 176 0 8.15% -0.15%
Jun 19, 2019 495,434 20,759 528 2 176 0 8.30%

misslurking wrote:@smg2587 he is amazing ! HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 Screen31
This is the rate at which he is gaining followers.

Source: IG blade

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:06 pm

Minney wrote:Why does that pic look like Hannah?! Upset
Snap out of it, girl! It’s “she who shall not be named”! laugh out loud JK

In all honestly, IMO it’s no loss at all that Tyler is no longer with someone who obviously doesn’t value him. He deserves someone who’s crazy in love with him.

Crazy theory time ... what if the reason he’s so happy and chill with Hannah/Jed is because he has already found a new love, whoever that may be? Maybe that would explain the baby fever posts? Maybe he’ll propose to her on ATFR? LMAO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:09 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Minney wrote:Why does that pic look like Hannah?! Upset
Snap out of it, girl! It’s “she who shall not be named”! laugh out loud JK

In all honestly, IMO it’s no loss at all that Tyler is no longer with someone who obviously doesn’t value him. He deserves someone who’s crazy in love with him.

Crazy theory time ... what if the reason he’s so happy and chill with Hannah/Jed is because he has already found a new love, whoever that may be? Maybe that would explain the baby fever posts? Maybe he’ll propose to her on ATFR? LMAO

Eh Snap out of it laugh out loud! But I’d go for that too . Tyler Iz Da Man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Nah. The show ended like a month ago. laugh out loud He’s a smart dude. He’s not taking the risk of spoiling the ending.

Plus, from what we’ve seen this season so far and post show, I think he genuinely fell for Hannah. I’m sure he’s doing well, but he might be finding it best to just lay low, be with friends and family, and get back to some normalcy and work through it all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Tyler is like a Nicholas Sparks novel hero. Notebook : Noah waited until Allie got Lon out of her system only to return to Noah. Sometimes life does imitate art. If only we could have written this story for them . ***Sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Sharnee wrote:Tyler is like a Nicholas Sparks novel hero. Notebook : Noah waited until Allie got Lon out of her system only to return to Noah. Sometimes life does imitate art. If only we could have written this story for them . ***Sigh*

Tyler really does remind me of a Nicholas sparks male lead hence why i wouldn't mind watching him for 11-12 weeks as bachelor! laugh out loud could you imagine it would be like watching a nicholas sparks tv series Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:30 pm

rotfl

But the baby fever posts, guys ... the baby fever posts!

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 6db
source

laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Tyler is like a Nicholas Sparks novel hero. Notebook : Noah waited until Allie got Lon out of her system only to return to Noah. Sometimes life does imitate art. If only we could have written this story for them . ***Sigh*

Tyler really does remind me of a Nicholas sparks male lead hence why i wouldn't mind watching him for 11-12 weeks as bachelor! laugh out loud could you imagine it would be like watching a nicholas sparks tv series Hugesmile

I would hate to see some disingenuos girls trying to making a play for him . As we know , Sometimes bad people do finish first. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Man, these upcoming episodes are going to be so interesting and brutal to watch, especially if Mills is correct and Hannah was super torn and changed her mind at the last minute.

These contestants really go through it and the same goes for us laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Tyler had a great turn out at the run in Central Park this evening. There are a few tagged pics on Instagram. If only I lived closer. I’ll be there in a month....hopefully ill run into him even though that’s next to impossible in the city. Lol

Last edited by Julie81 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose