SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Covering their tracks ? Getting interesting

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Don't jinx the potential of what shall not be named guys!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:21 pm

misslurking wrote:Guys did anyone else grab a screenshot of the Atlanta post ? He removed it ! I didn't take the SS since his run posts don't intrest me and I wasn't expecting him to remove it.
HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 53 29oqr2f
source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Maybe they want to attach more details of the run or probably postpone it for Monday so they have a bigger group. Maybe the venue isn't finalised for the run ! Idk, I swear their was a story about it.

ETA- thank you @dee you are a star !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:26 pm

So in his new instastory  his friend Matt is singing the song Issues which Tyler also added to his spotify. I wonder of they are trying to tell us something?!

Last edited by Miyala on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:Don't jinx the potential of what shall not be named guys!

I’m just ...
HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 53 Ce4b2010

https://www.partycity.com/bbq-picnic-table-sign-780535.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6-GI7bWP4wIVhf5kCh0CmgRVEAQYASABEgLPJvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&extcmp=pla%7CGoogle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:32 pm

Miyala wrote:So on reddit they said that in his new instastory  his friend Matt is singing the song Issues which Tyler also added to his spotify. I wonder of they are trying to tell us something?!
Yep someone posted the lyrics here and I recognized it right away after I heard it on Matt’s IG story which Tyler has also posted now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:Don't jinx the potential of what shall not be named guys!

I don’t know if I can live through this again. The PTSD from when we thought he was F1 and following his feet that went no where is real. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:43 pm

I’m so excited about the possibility of what shall not be named!!
handwave
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:45 pm

This is the Amazing Race

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:46 pm

What are the lyrics to Issues about?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:47 pm

suzq wrote:What are the lyrics to Issues about?
Bleiby527 wrote:Here's the latest song Tyler posted to his Spotify today. He's either a really good troll, or he's just ....good.

Issues/Hold On by Teyana Taylor

I do love you but it's
I do love you but it's
Alright
Fighting to keep us together, hope it's worth a try
You ain't always been an angel but heaven's on our side
I got my demons too, I know just how you feel
You can be real with me, that's why you're still with me
Can't hide behind the carats on a diamond ring
I don't even care if you lie to me
'Cause there ain't much to kiss but me these days
I say I do just to say I don't
Don't give me no reason to go through your phone
This is deeper than you and other women, this is daddy issues
This is years putting up with the real time niggas
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on (hey)
So hold on, hold on, don't let me go, hold on, hold on
You tell me you love me but tell me again, yeah
I need…
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5234p480-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose