SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:02 pm

I hate myself for still wanting to watch knowing what goes down, but I’m genuinely looking forward to his HTD. Given hannah was told about how close his dad was to dying and when he came out of it Tyler and his dad bonded over him going on the show for Hannah, I think they’ll have a sweet interaction.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:25 pm

@Ash2214....I am prepared to sob my eyes out silly during his HTD and also when she dumps him. I predict he will take the dumping well and remind her how she is ending with an amazing man Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Living in queens I'm so mad I've let myself get so out of shape and can't be joining him on these runs.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 pm

I know this doesn’t mean anything but Colton started following Tyler today and doesn’t follow any of the other guys. I know some here don’t like Colton but I love him and this made my heart happy. He and Cassie are such great people and I think Colton sees the good in Tyler like we do!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:30 pm

@Julie81 Colton has been following Luke Parker since a long time but yeah. He recently followed Tyler too. Seems like Tyler is grabbing everyone's attention ! Go Tyler Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 1176891977

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Maybe Colton and Tyler can collaberate on some charity work or create a Foundation . Tyler is inspiring .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Sharnee wrote:Maybe Colton and Tyler can collaberate on some charity work or create a Foundation . Tyler is inspiring .

My thoughts exactly. Maybe Colton can do an abc food tour. That would bring a lot of revenue for their charity.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Julie81 wrote:
misslurking wrote:@Julie81 Colton has been following Luke Parker since a long time but yeah. He recently followed Tyler too. Seems like Tyler is grabbing everyone's attention ! Go Tyler Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 1176891977

Well, I don’t count Luke. I think Colton tried to give Luke the benefit of the doubt a few weeks back and tried to help him out in the media. He got a bad rep his first few go arounds and I think he was just trying to help him out but I don’t think he has said anything since Luke has gotten worse laugh out loud

Ya it made Colton look really bad !! I am glad he doesn't have anymore support for that sort of behaviour and person. It's a bad look for sure. Tyler is a gem, probably a contender for Bachelor now so makes sense that Colton follows him to maybe show his support ! laugh out loud ! I am making wishful statements again laugh out loud !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:45 pm

Hottie Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 1f525 ... single ladies, shoot your shottie  Hugesmile
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 8eca2410
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:19 pm

Julie81 wrote:I know this doesn’t mean anything but Colton started following Tyler today and doesn’t follow any of the other guys. I know some here don’t like Colton but I love him and this made my heart happy. He and Cassie are such great people and I think Colton sees the good in Tyler like we do!

Looks like Colton and Cassie are in NYC. Might explain the follow
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Maybe Jason suggested to Colton to meet with Tyler while they are in NYC.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Thoughts: Somewhere quite awhile ago, Chris Harrison said that they pretty much already knew who would be the next Bachelor. Maybe they have been in serious talks with Tyler for awhile? Might explain his mom’s excitement? The only way I would be hyping a season in which I know my son’s heart was broken, liking pictures and fan videos of him with that person, etc..... was if there was something to REALLY look forward to at the end of it all.

Just random Friday night thoughts over meatloaf and wine. cheeky
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose