SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:26 pm

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

This might be the hottest clip in the history of the show. Damn.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

^^^Thought I'd decorate a little laugh out loud ^^^^
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Hot Damn :fanningfan All i can say is that they better not cut any i mean ANY of this out of the date HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 1105969562
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:28 am

They’re getting tagged in so many fan vids on IG. I wonder if they watch them all or ignore them.

Pretty adorbs, I feel 14 laugh out loud: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzjOrlSHDlA/?igshid=qsarvodc6tsq

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 am

Can we just pretend Hannah and Tyler do give it a try and we find out on ATFR... can you imagine how awesome their social media would be to follow after that? Honestly it would be epic. Followers and likes galore. Like we low key deserve that after the pain we’ve been through this season.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:35 am

^ If they couple up, I’m convinced they will hit 2 million followers each. Easily. I think they will legit be a Bach Brand power couple. Like bow down, cause no one has a story like them. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am

@SeekAny I agree. Low pressure dating off the show is like a no brainer to me.

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:54 am

bleuberry wrote:@SeekAny I agree. Low pressure dating off the show is like a no brainer to me.

Agree and like your phrase “low pressure” dating. This might be an unpopular view and I don’t mean it to come across as disrespectful but here it goes. I can totally see Hannah and Tyler “low key” dating after the show to capitalize on the “fame”. They would be foolish not to. They would gain so many more followers, be able to do People (maybe) and possibly do some ABC shows like Jimmy Kimmel, Kelly Ripa and Ryan, interviews etc
I don’t think they would be totally faking because they are clearly attracted to one another and seem to genuinely like each other. But I’m still not certain if they fell in love during the show. Still more episodes to watch, So not ruling it out.

I wonder if they have been talking about this and discussing all their options. Some say Tyler is totally doing all the runs etc to make a play for the bachelor. I’m not sure and if that was the case he would leave Hannah single obviously. I always thought he would rather do DWTS. Even the new promo of him was of his dancing. He certainly has the followers and could also date Hannah if he wanted to. Heck, maybe Hannah could also do DWTS. Anyway just some late night realistic thoughts. Reserve the right to change my opinion! Lol.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:57 am

I don’t see Hannah and Tyler as the types to fake anything. They’re as real as it gets. If they get back together it’s going to be because they both want to give it a try, with no ulterior motives.

Tyler’s running because he believes in the power behind it. I truly believe that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:02 am

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 64 Screen17
:swinginglove

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:14 am

Hannah up at 2 am liking videos of Tyler dancing   giggling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose