SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Hannah up at 2 am liking videos of Tyler dancing   giggling
Wait what time is that? Like 2 am from what zone...? Is she East Coast or in the plane or in LA? Any way to find out?
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:47 am

It would have been around 2 am in Alabama.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:01 am

Which would be 12 midnight in California? Is there 2 or 3 hours between AL and CA?
eTA yes, I checked 2 hours. So Midnight In CA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:32 am

^^^^Great catch.  This tells me two things.  1. Maybe is in California already....and 2. She is thinking about a certain someone.   Maybe she was just liking certain posts and slipped this one in.  Or maybe she had been listening to The song Coffee in the morning!   giggling

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:54 am

Was this already captured? Tyler's like and comment on Carey' styling Hannah? I screengrabbed it yesterday so his 1d ago was either 4th or 5th...depending.

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 Screen11

Screengrab mine.
Source: Bachelorette ABC instagram

"Sequence" -- Men are so funny.

Last edited by North on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:07 am

There is a 3 hours time zone difference between Alabama -3h  and California +3h

Time zone calculator

It makes totally sense she flew in LA. Big weeks to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:55 am

HEA wrote:There is a 3 hours time zone difference between Alabama -3h  and California +3h

Time zone calculator

It makes totally sense she flew in LA. Big weeks to come.

Alabama has a 2 hour time zone difference from Los Angeles. It is in the Central Time Zone officially. Tuscaloosa where Hannah is from is in the Central Time Zone and no where near the city referenced in your link.

FWIW, that city referenced in the link is the only city in the state that follows the Eastern time zone.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesky Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:44 am

Tuscaloosa is in the Central time zone. I use to live close to that area.

Bluesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:53 am

@North I saw the post on bacheloretteabc and Hannah also liked it. I wonder how hannah feels with all the female thirst for Tyler? He had lots of replies and likes on the comment.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:53 am

I believe we are going to see some big time chemistry edits with TC and Hannah coming up. Break-up with Jed has got to be more about her not being able to forget about TC than Jed's dishonesty. IMO
Maybe I am crazy, but I do think there are too many signs that she wants to get back together with him, and he wants it too. I do not think he in any way wants to be the Bachelor.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:56 am

Doggoneit wrote:I believe we are going to see some big time chemistry edits with TC and Hannah coming up.  Break-up with Jed has got to be more about her not being able to forget about TC than Jed's dishonesty.  IMO
Maybe I am crazy, but I do think there are too many signs that she wants to get back together with him, and he wants it too.  I do not think he in any way wants to be the Bachelor.

I hope you are right I would love to see TC and Hannah together and happy as Becca and Garret and Bryan and Rachel.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose