SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:09 am

Doggoneit wrote:I believe we are going to see some big time chemistry edits with TC and Hannah coming up.  Break-up with Jed has got to be more about her not being able to forget about TC than Jed's dishonesty.  IMO
Maybe I am crazy, but I do think there are too many signs that she wants to get back together with him, and he wants it too.  I do not think he in any way wants to be the Bachelor.

This will be so interesting to see the next couple of eoisodes. Clearly the show has already been filmed and edited so not sure if they change it at this point. I am sure there are scenes from each couple that were left on the cutting room floor. Obviously she has great chemistry with Tyler so I say bring it on! Especially if Tyler and Hannah have been talking and are considering seeing each other post show. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 am

Loulou wrote:@North I saw the post on bacheloretteabc and Hannah also liked it. I wonder how hannah feels with all the female thirst for Tyler? He had lots of replies and likes on the comment.

I don't know what is in store for Tyler and Hannah. I am intrigued by the social media activity of both Hannah and Tyler. Tyler has been very outspoken in his support of Hannah as well as promoting the show. His social media behavior would definitely be out of place for a bitter, heart-broken boyfriend. And I tend to think it is a bit excessive for someone trying to be a supportive friend - particularly since he has to know how popular he has become and how obsessed his fans are. Is he just trolling? Or, could it mean he's still interested in Hannah?

I am excited to see how everything pans out.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

I really really think that Tyler and Hannah are going to happen at ATFR. Between the SM clues, the playlists, the family support, the fan support it’s clear to me there is interest on both sides.

And because of that interest, the producers are going to play this to their advantage. Hannah being a strong woman and ditching the player who lied to her, in order to get a chance with the fan favorite, well that’s one of the best storylines this show has ever had. All switches in the past have left the lead as a villain. Not this time. Hannah will be heroed and Tyler will be even more popular. ABC wants this ending, IMO, and I think Hannah and Tyler do too. Thankfully so do I, so I can keep enjoying the rest of this season holding on to this hope.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:01 pm

^^^^@SeekAny love love your avatar!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:11 pm

SeekAny wrote:I really really think that Tyler and Hannah are going to happen at ATFR. Between the SM clues, the playlists, the family support, the fan support it’s clear to me there is interest on both sides.

And because of that interest, the producers are going to play this to their advantage. Hannah being a strong woman and ditching the player who lied to her, in order to get a chance with the fan favorite, well that’s one of the best storylines this show has ever had. All switches in the past have left the lead as a villain. Not this time. Hannah will be heroed and Tyler will be even more popular. ABC wants this ending, IMO, and I think Hannah and Tyler do too. Thankfully so do I, so I can keep enjoying the rest of this season holding on to this hope.

I like the way you think so now maybe I will be able to stomach the rest of the season with a little hope.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Well, y’all, this might be the only place I feel comfortable posting anymore. I hate saying that but I’ve been staying away the last few days, yeah I’ve been busy with the holiday and family too, but every time someone presents some kind of Tyler and Hannah theory or something in that nature, it turns into an argument so I’m going to post here for a while! These are my personal feelings. IMO JMO.

Looking forward to Tyler’s run tonight. Matt posted a little bit ago that it’s at 7 tonight! Tyler hasn’t posted about it yet today.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:59 pm

@Julie81 I couldn't agree with you more. Some of the other thread comments leave me feeling just a bit uncomfortable with what I feel is underlying tension. Could be just my interpretation of some posts but there it is.

Will wait until tomorrow's episode to share my thoughts...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:36 pm

So remember hannah’s ‘Standing in the sun..’ post. Noticed Becca made a comment and HB replied with ‘Tq for always checking in and yr willingness to guide...’ and I noticed that Becca now follows Tyler! Seems like a recent follow and he’s the only guy she follows. Things that make u go.. hmmmm!’ : :gotcha: hey cld be nothing but putting it out there
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Obviously Hannah talked to Becca about Tyler. Well maybe not so obvious.....just my guess. I do think social media clues are pointing to Hannah talking to Tyler and both possibly considering a rekindling or let’s date post show. I love the fan threads and hope everyone continues to post here. Even if things don’t pan out the way you hope or expect, it’s a “safe” place to express thoughts and feelings about your favorites! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Julie81 wrote:Well, y’all, this might be the only place I feel comfortable posting anymore. I hate saying that but I’ve been staying away the last few days, yeah I’ve been busy with the holiday and family too, but every time someone presents some kind of Tyler and Hannah theory or something in that nature, it turns into an argument so I’m going to post here for a while! These are my personal feelings. IMO JMO.

Looking forward to Tyler’s run tonight. Matt posted a little bit ago that it’s at 7 tonight! Tyler hasn’t posted about it yet today.
Girl much PINKHEART to you & everyone here. I believe the connection that these two have as shown on my screen and if it’s as powerful as I think, it will surely lead them back to each other. The SM sleuthing so far gives me hope this is the case....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:46 pm

SeekAny wrote:I don’t see Hannah and Tyler as the types to fake anything. They’re as  real as it gets. If they get back together it’s going to be because they both want to give it a try, with no ulterior motives.

Tyler’s running because he believes in the power behind it. I truly believe that.

Let's face it, the world is getting more cynical by the minute.  I too choose to believe in something that is not all about the person(Tyler) but what he can help happen for the common good.  I grew up in the "Commonwealth" of Pennsylvania. I always liked that idea. IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Tyler to me often looks stunned by his own reactions to Hannah. I believe him when he says he never experienced those feelings before for someone. Thats also why I believe he will jump at the possibility to be with her. He is also imo enough secure in himself not to feel like a second choice.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose