SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 pm

mercieme wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So Hannah's shooting so many shots she's almost out of em laugh out loud. Do we think the interest is there on Tyler's end?
He was bat signaling her 2 weeks ago but cooled off except Spotify music was still spot on IMO.
His post today of the Netherlands date had intimate moments in there so my guess he is still interested but we may not be able to confirm until AFTR if we can’t sleuth a meeting (show arranged) prior to AFTR.

My guess is TPTB told him to cool it down...
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:58 pm

@mercieme @Ash2214 I agree! The cooling off from him definitely has me wondering.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:03 am

bleuberry wrote:@mercieme  @Ash2214 I agree! The cooling off from him definitely has me wondering.

It does make me nervous, just because I'm sure ABC is foaming at the mouth to get him as TB, he certainly has the storyline for it if Hannah breaks his heart...
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:04 am

I think they’re in contact already, maybe without the producers’ full approval since they’d want that big moment on camera. I think she’s being so obvious now that it’s hard to argue she doesn’t have a very very good idea that he’ll take her back. She’s acting exactly like every bachelorette with her f1 on sm now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:07 am

Alanna wrote:I think they’re in contact already, maybe without the producers’ full approval since they’d want that big moment on camera. I think she’s being so obvious now that it’s hard to argue she doesn’t have a very very good idea that he’ll take her back. She’s acting exactly like every bachelorette with her f1 on sm now.

Bless you, you're calming down my nerves. She is totally smitten with Tyler and flirting on SM like mad.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:15 am

There’s no doubt in my mind that Tyler and Hannah are end game in 3 weeks. I’ll put money on it. She’s practically screaming it from the rooftops, her family is too... and well Tyler, I think he’s shown his cards already. He wants Hannah a lot more than he wants to be the Bachelor.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:17 am

SeekAny wrote:There’s no doubt in my mind that Tyler and Hannah are end game in 3 weeks. I’ll put money on it. She’s practically screaming it from the rooftops, her family is too... and well Tyler, I think he’s shown his cards already. He wants Hannah a lot more than he wants to be the Bachelor.
I think as @sosleepy keeps saying he’ll be the last guy on the afr couch with her and daddy Chris will ask if there’s still a chance, and they’ll have a soft getting back together. Ofc in my dreams and hopes, he drops to one knee but I’m gonna stay realistic laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:18 am

Alanna wrote:I think they’re in contact already, maybe without the producers’ full approval since they’d want that big moment on camera. I think she’s being so obvious now that it’s hard to argue she doesn’t have a very very good idea that he’ll take her back. She’s acting exactly like every bachelorette with her f1 on sm now.
It's crazy that we never saw this giddiness from her when she was engaged, but now that she might potentially be back with her F2 is when it's showing up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:19 am

SeekAny wrote:There’s no doubt in my mind that Tyler and Hannah are end game in 3 weeks. I’ll put money on it. She’s practically screaming it from the rooftops, her family is too... and well Tyler, I think he’s shown his cards already. He wants Hannah a lot more than he wants to be the Bachelor.

Praying Praying Praying

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
It's crazy that we never saw this giddiness from her when she was engaged, but now that she might potentially be back with her F2 is when it's showing up.
No remember how she was glowing abt Tyler while still engaged on ellentube??? Just to the wrong man laugh out loud She probably knew right away she fcked up imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:52 am

I can't wait to see them all loved up at the ATFR. I might actually die. :uptonogood :detective and those tweets afterwards will be lit. The beast is waiting to un caged IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:04 am

Diana wrote:I love this sweet angel
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzrns_6HdZj/?igshid=51rhtb45hpke
Did you see Tyler’s brother Ryan comment on Hannah’s post, first comment up that I see laugh out loud
ryancameron45 The SnapBack reigns supreme

And he also IG storied the HTD, so sweet.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/ryancameron45/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose