SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 am

^@Mommyof2, we were posting together when your screen name was Mommyof1! FORT was where I cut my teeth during Brad 2.0's season, learning so much from Bloomers, Blondie, and early-years sleuthers. It's so good that so many FORTers moved over here. PINKHEART

Sorry for OT--fun reminiscing.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

veg_out wrote:^@Mommyof2, we were posting together when your screen name was Mommyof1! FORT was where I cut my teeth during Brad 2.0's season, learning so much from Bloomers, Blondie, and early-years sleuthers. It's so good that so many FORTers moved over here.  PINKHEART

Yes!!!!! We started at ABC.. and off to FORT!

Also I agree with everyone.. Jed took too much Hate! Did he do something wrong yes...but this is why I don’t like SM..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:53 am

Dahling wrote:Ok, so earlier this post-season (pre-Haley/People article) I think I noticed Hannah and Jed posting some 'I love you's' on their IG stories. I haven't seen people post anything about it because people weren't paying attention to Jed. Of course things changed, but I do believe there was a moment when they might have been happy. Of course it's hard to tell if it was a 'lie'. I wouldn't really encourage someone to get back together with someone that lied, but I think these are unusual circumstances all around. ~jmo

...and in the end it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks - only Hannah (& possibly Jed)

I remember that time. That was the time I asked on the general board if anyone checked Jed's IG stories. I saw so little interest for jed's IG that it was hard for me to eliminate him.

Jed posted on May 26 this picture with his sister and for me it said clear as day: I am happy and in love.

I hope he is in a good place now. Whatever the place he found. Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:00 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Dahling wrote:@Mommyof2  This post season seems really long too, but I have nothing to compare it to. First time doing this. laugh out loud

Welcome and keep posting!  I've been here since 2011 laugh out loud  but I started on a different board called FORT...Fans of Reality TV..and then the mods started this board.  Love Me and Sanlee and possibly @GuardianAngel too?   Ah, the good 'ol days!  Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 3806527698

they started this place when FORT forbade any sleuthing anymore and became a fan board only? I was there too. It was a crazy time laugh out loud It was at that time incredible to have both places to share our cray cray addiction for sure!! group hug

anyway... back to Jed. I think Jed is in a better place now. Either because it will end one way or another next week or because he is back with hannah. Hannah seems also very happy since she went to disney or before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:09 am

Hotmomma wrote:
veg_out wrote:^@Mommyof2, we were posting together when your screen name was Mommyof1! FORT was where I cut my teeth during Brad 2.0's season, learning so much from Bloomers, Blondie, and early-years sleuthers. It's so good that so many FORTers moved over here.  PINKHEART

Yes!!!!! We started at ABC.. and off to FORT!

Also I agree with everyone.. Jed took too much Hate! Did he do something wrong yes...but this is why I don’t like SM..

Yesss!! I forgot about ABC boards. I started there too! laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:11 am

Crazy times for sure, but fun! When Blondie came out with the spoiler that Em was F1, the board erupted! laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Crazy times for sure, but fun! When Blondie came out with the spoiler that Em was F1, the board erupted!  laugh out loud.  

I think families were checking a lot at FORT. RS was not popular at that time. So contestants and families spoke with the mods. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:24 am

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Crazy times for sure, but fun! When Blondie came out with the spoiler that Em was F1, the board erupted!  laugh out loud.  

I think families were checking a lot at FORT. RS was not popular at that time. So contestants and families spoke with the mods. laugh out loud

Yes!  Before the Spoiler Dude starting butting in, laugh out loud  but we still keep sleuthing. thumbsup  It isn't over until the three of them walk on that ATFR stage!   laugh out loud

I suspected the Chantal spoiler was wrong during Brad's season early in the show. I just saw him act differently with Em. I found it fascinating how all the pieces of the puzzle could be assembled to find out the ending. Amazing sleuthers on those boards and this one too! :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:42 pm

OMG! I started at ABC then moved to FORT! I remember so fondly of Kasha, Bloomer, Blondie, cupcake, and Co.! I was a lurker most of the time and so in awe of the sleuthers!

Then no more sleuthing at FORT. I didn’t know where everyone was and stopped watching. Then I joined here in 2012 ( I actually didnt remember, but it is under my avatar) and started posting for Nick 1.0. Rachel season is when I really became a “sleuther”. There were times I asked RnB to give us a clue and they did! The watch, the July 4th BBQ...

Fun time fun time ! Too bad many experienced sleuthers just disappear from this board, but we have new people joining every season! Great forum.

Anyway, let’s watch when Jed will fly to LA. I think his best approach at AFTR is to admit his mistakes, apologize sincerely and move on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:11 pm

I miss MrWhite incredible sleuthing hotels and countries. But I so miss the old times when teasers gave us material from episode 1 and we had no SM at that time. Fun old times. I love to work on teasers, like a puzzle to me. Now the new generation is more SM, same with contestants of course.

anyway...

My head is going right and left right now... It was not a fun season for me much but after 2 months it seems that Jed is in a better place this week. I am sure he is anxious of this live show but he had time to be collected and say whatever he wants to say.

Many contestants are rooting for him and Hannah now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:27 pm

jed's recent stories seem like the old weird goofy jed, so hopefully he's in a better place. he actually looks a lot cuter when his hair is disheveled rather than done like on the show.

i think there's not much he can do other than apologize on tuesday. chris harrison thankfully is not planning to ambush him so he's got a chance to explain his mistakes and apologize and move on.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm

I remember sleuthing Tristas season and the limo video of Charlie calling someone a f’in cheese ball and it was his F2 rejection limo ride. Also Ian’s lapels and candle burn heights... the good old days! This season is entirely different and I do think it’s related to the change in producers.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma