SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 am

ilovecarbs wrote:jed's recent stories seem like the old weird goofy jed, so hopefully he's in a better place. he actually looks a lot cuter when his hair is disheveled rather than done like on the show.

i think there's not much he can do other than apologize on tuesday. chris harrison thankfully is not planning to ambush him so he's got a chance to explain his mistakes and apologize and move on.

he is no longer in a dark place. that is good. I wish nobody to be in a dark place. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:29 am

True that! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:09 am

To continue with the off topic because I want to state the facts and give credit where it's due.

I too started on the ABC board, then found FORT. I was amazed at the art of sleuthing. I was addicted. They stopped allowing sleuthing I forget which season because that season was a disaster with fans of both camps. I started a little chat room, because we couldn't sleuth any more at FORT. In that chat room, we continued watching the seasons, Jillian even joined us at one point, someone discovered the hand drawn picture of a kite on Brad's fridge during an interview in his home. That was his date with Emily and Ricki and he bought kites. We knew Chantel was not the F1.

After FORT didn't allow sleuthing anymore, Love_Me and Sanlee started this forum Mar 22, 2011. I had nothing to do with it. I was just a regular member but was running my own chat room (and a couple of small closed forums) so I didn't post often here.

When Love_Me wasn't signing on sad and the forum did not have an Administrator it became very hectic and crazy around here. I offered to help out, but I was asked to be the Administrator because they needed someone to take over who was familiar with the Admin side of the forum, all the technical stuff. After thinking about it for a few days I went for it. That was March 2014. At that point the forum went without an Admin for 6 months. Forummotion wouldn't let us change the Admin until the Admin didn't sign on for 6 months and one day. Rules were put into place, help threads were created, hundreds of threads were reorganized and filed because with no Admin for 6 month threads were being created every which way but loose with a million different titles. (I'm anal about my titles laugh out loud). There were numerous changes and additions that were made (and still everyday) to try and make it a smooth running forum.

We have had extraordinary sleuthing results over the years. A sleuther found out Roberto transferred his work permit to California, confirmed he was the F1. Rachel and Bryan was my absolute favourite season, so much great sleuthing as was some of the Bachelor Canada and the Aussie threads are incredible too. The older seasons were so much fun without RS. My very first find was Ed. At that time all we knew was Ed from Chicago Microsoft and I found him just after midnight! laugh out loud

I thought I created a thread for this type of discussion, but maybe not.

I'm glad to see that Jed appears to be happy. I hope he has reflected during this time and has become stronger because of it.

He has to get through the ATFR and I hope he can find the guidance to improve his past behaviour to one that is positive going forward.

I have no doubt he was the F1 in Greece and I believe Hannah fell in love and was very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:53 am

@GuardianAngel thanks! It’s always fun to read the history of this board

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:15 am

Yes thanks @GuardianAngel, interesting how all this began.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

Jed has a new IG story up and boy that man is looking happy and good !
If anyone can bring it over that would be awesome!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:19 am

He's hawt! laugh out loud He knows it's just a matter of days and he can finally speak out and get on with his life.

I wish I knew how to bring stories over, but I'm not that techy. laugh out loud

Thanks for the background on FORT and the board, @GuardianAngel. I remember being a member on your site during Brad 2.0. Good times! bestbud!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 am

Awwwe I wanna see it Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 3552228123

Thank you GA for your sharing about FORT and this board yes

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:30 am

You mean this IG story?

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 12 116rvck
source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 am

I noticed Jed is growing out his hair on the sides - no fade like before. Should improve the hairstyle.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:36 am

before he was revealed to be the f1, i suspected jed's chic-fil-a obsession was a shoutout to hannah who also loves their fries ha ha. but then i realized that all his friends love chic-fil-a too. but wouldn't it be funny if he was hollering at hannah with chicken nuggets?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:46 am

Remember Jed and Hannah made a wish with 2 chicken nuggets... we could see this as a major sign he is flirting with Hannah laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma