SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:wow did you guys see the hotel room jed got in greece? if that isn't an f1 room i don't know what is. so there was no chance she was thinking of cutting jed last night. he wouldn't have gotten this room if she had doubts. kind of reminds of how beautiful bryan's room was compared to the rest of rachel's other fantasy suite dates.

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 2nu29ea

Beautiful!  Usually the F1 gets the better room.  More proof that Jed was F1.  Imo.  laugh out loud
yup even after that difficult htd he was still her f1 imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Jed just posted an IG story of a meal. Good to see him posting again. I have a feeling he will be a little more active on SM going forward. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:23 pm

i rewatched jed's htd and he does appear to me to be falling in love with hannah. he was looking into her eyes during their entire songwriting date. even before all the hayley stuff most people did not see their connection on the boston date, but i noticed he's just low-key. he seems to vibe well with hannah and they always have fun together.

i think the show has a hard time depicting their relationship well because it's more like every day real life relationship where no one is professing their love poetically or making grand gestures. they just enjoy being together and i can see that he's fallen for her. they are like little kids together who have a lot of goofy fun - the heel clicking where she fell in love with him is a prime example.

any negative body language people have noticed, imo is that he's conflicted about what's going on back home (i.e. hayley) and not about his feelings towards hannah.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed just posted an IG story of a meal.  Good to see him posting again.  I have a feeling he will be a little more active on SM going forward.  yes

He also liked one of Tyler’s post today .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:55 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:i rewatched jed's htd and he does appear to me to be falling in love with hannah. he was looking into her eyes during their entire songwriting date. even before all the hayley stuff most people did not see their connection on the boston date, but i noticed he's just low-key. he seems to vibe well with hannah and they always have fun together.

i think the show has a hard time depicting their relationship well because it's more like every day real life relationship where no one is professing their love poetically or making grand gestures. they just enjoy being together and i can see that he's fallen for her. they are like little kids together who have a lot of goofy fun - the heel clicking where she fell in love with him is a prime example.

any negative body language people have noticed, imo is that he's conflicted about what's going on back home (i.e. hayley) and not about his feelings towards hannah.

I agree with you can see he has a laid back attitude but when he is with Hannah he just can’t stop looking at her. Also when they are together it seems like they truly have fun just being goofy.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:04 am

@whit90 UA. I watched it again and there’s no doubt in my mind that Jed is in love with Hannah and vice versa. Hannah obviously cates deeply for all 4 men but there seems to be something more with Jed. I still prefer Tyler but the heart wants what the heart wants and IMO we shouldn’t judge Jed too harshly until we know his side of the story. We don’t even know for sure that they have broken up, so who knows whats to come.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:41 am

Glad to see more discussion in Jed's fan thread. Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 2498057887 I still need to watch last night's episode. Hoping I can find it online somewhere. Getting ready for vacation too in a few days...to Yellowstone. 17 hours in the car with young kids...yikes!!! laugh out loud yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:59 am

I saw on Jed's IG post that JPJ supports him. Good to see some of the guys in his corner!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 am

Finally watched the episode.  I agree @Just Looking that Jed is in love with Hannah.  That is why he flew off the handle when it was down to Luke and him, but that entire scene was all for dramatic purposes.  The way she called his name to give him the rose...there was no way she was debating about sending him home.  Nope.  They do have fun together and it seems to just flow like Jed told his Dad.  You could tell she was so excited when he told her he loved her.  Also, if Jed wasn't all in with Hannah, then he wouldn't have been acting jealous about Luke, plus we have no idea what TPTB have been whispering in his ear to get him riled up.  It makes for good TV.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:53 am

If you can, go back to episode 1 when Hannah gave the FiR to Luke and pay attention to Jed reaction. That was my clue all along he was F1. Every time since then, Jed was next to her in group dates. It was clear for me the body language was just there, like group date in Scotland and group date in Latvia market where they kissed and forgot the other guys where meters away from them.

I saw Jed falling in love. His over the top reaction toward Luke was mainly jealousy of Hannah attention to Luke. Same with the ITM and close up at hometown rose ceremony. The zooming and focus is Jed.

Hannah was indeed all in at the record studio. I felt Jed was happy to share his passion with her and she was very receptive. I heard Sharleen Joyht flare video and she also saw what we saw.

So who knows if love will win at the end. I hope so, regardless everything, I hope love will be the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Glad to see more discussion in Jed's fan thread. Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 2498057887  I still need to watch last night's episode.  Hoping I can find it online somewhere.  Getting ready for vacation too in a few days...to Yellowstone.  17 hours in the car with young kids...yikes!!!  laugh out loud yes
www.bachelorarchive.com. It’s free

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Bringing this over from the SM thread as things tend to get buried quickly in there. Connor said that he saw the strongest connection between Jed and Hannah.  Jed was clearly a frontrunner early on.  Just more proof to me he was indeed her true F1 and the feelings were mutual.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma