SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 pm

I find it funny that Tyler is seemingly home watching the Beyoncé homecoming documentary on a Saturday night.... while one of the guys he was with yesterday was out in an Uber. But he stayed home to watch a Beyoncé documentary about the production of a music festival. At the same time that Hannah is at a music festival.

Jed could be F1.... but I just can’t see a SHV that lasts less than 48 hrs when they haven’t seen each other in three weeks. And seemingly won’t see each other for another four weeks (if we go based on the timing of Jed’s show, and when Hannah tweeted she was available for the football camp). If anything I am more convinced it’s Tyler or no one.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:I find it funny that Tyler is seemingly home watching the Beyoncé homecoming documentary on a Saturday night.... while one of the guys he was with yesterday was out in an Uber. But he stayed home to watch a Beyoncé documentary about the production of a music festival. At the same time that Hannah is at a music festival.

Jed could be F1.... but I just can’t see a SHV that lasts less than 48 hrs when they haven’t seen each other in three weeks. And seemingly won’t see each other for another four weeks (if we go based on the timing of Jed’s show, and when Hannah tweeted she was available for the football camp). If anything I am more convinced it’s Tyler or no one.

Especially with their 1-1 date coming up. At least stay until Tuesday... Someone (I think on Reddit) mentioned that Jed's sister was also at the airport and is going away for a few months. I don't know his sister's insta so I can't check. Maybe he was saying goodbye to her but doesn't really explain why he had his guitar unless he was taking a cab somewhere from the airport.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:53 pm

If u look at Jed’s instagram fishing video post he is wearing the same clothes as airport imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Loulou wrote:If u look at Jed’s instagram fishing video post he is wearing the same clothes as airport imo.

Kind of odd to come back from a SHV and go straight to fishing with your friends. Just me?
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:06 pm

I just go back to this tweet from Jed yesterday. Kind of an odd thing to tweet out if you just spent 48 hours with your new fiancé, but maybe that’s just me. 

https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1134882385097445377?s=21

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:33 pm

On another note, Hannah did IG stories recapping Wango Tango starting at about past 8AM West Coast time this morning. Can anyone tell if the background of the room is still the hotel she was in when she was getting ready to leave for Wango Tango yesterday? It seems to me she was in the hotel still as of this morning as I think the base of the hotel bed is in the pic from today but please help confirm...TYIA.

SC from hotel room on Saturday
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 353be210

SC from today Sunday
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 77bba310

Source for SCs

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:52 pm

I dunno I watched the videos a couple times and in the first video there is a black door handle but it looks like it’s to the closet and there is a mirror on the door. That door appears to be in front of the hotel room door which is grey in colour. I don’t see the grey door in this picture, so it looks different to me. But it could be another door that wasn’t in the original video/boomerang especially if she has a suite or adjoining rooms.

ETA - she just liked a picture of her and Jed’s date for Monday night... it was posted by the Cheers bar IG account.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Wondering why hannah would b up and showered so early on a Sunday morning after late night?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:I dunno I watched the videos a couple times and in the first video there is a black door handle but it looks like it’s to the closet and there is a mirror on the door. That door appears to be in front of the hotel room door which is grey in colour. I don’t see the grey door in this picture, so it looks different to me. But it could be another door that wasn’t in the original video/boomerang especially if she has a suite or adjoining rooms.

ETA - she just liked a picture of her and Jed’s date for Monday night... it was posted by the Cheers bar IG account.

Tyler’s date is basically nonexistent between no promos and now Hannah liking Jed’s date on Instagram. Sounds deliberate and isn’t she be making it way too obvious?
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Hannah's is posting a lot this morning on Instagram. First the Wango Tango stuff from last night and now about her bff Olivia's birthday. And liked about 3 things including the cheers bar post about her and Jed coming to the bar.

Both Jed and Tyler have been on sm once from what I seen. Tyler liked a post from Grant on Instagram and Jed tweeted about JPJ.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Do we know who Hannah’s producer was? Bill follows Lily Wyatt apparently.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:19 pm

That a bathrobe or a hoodie she’s wearing in her story this morning ? Could be a guys since it looks a bit oversized?? Sorry just something that makes me wonder.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689