SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 31, 2019 8:09 pm

I see that folks are doubting Tyler as F1 due to no SHV yet, however I read on Reddit that SHV usually occur 3 weeks post engagement. Because of the quick turn around and only 3 days between reported date of engagement and meet and greet episode, it seems like a long wait for the SHV. Plus we are having Episode 4 this Monday. IDK if this is correct about the 3 week time table, but I thought I'd throw this in for consideration.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy no worries laugh out loud it’s this account that he followed two hours ago. He still follows it:

https://instagram.com/bachelorr_bachelorettee?igshid=yv1rm28a8cr6

It’s a Colton/Cassie and now a Hannah/Tyler fan account. She made a video for Hannah and Tyler and tagged them in it.

laugh out loud laugh out loud Thanks girl! I totally see it now. Social media is hard for this old millennial, apparently laugh out loud duh God, it sucks getting old. laugh out loud

In other news, it’s sooooooo much better to not care about the outcome of these shows, guys. Like being invested in the outcome is fun, but it’s also stressful... and it’s easier to be indifferent and/or hate watch. Ha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 31, 2019 8:25 pm

What about the possibility of Hannah being in Florida with Tyler right now? I don't know what to think.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri May 31, 2019 9:49 pm

I don’t know if it’s significant but Tyler just posted a story of the sun setting on the water and he included these lyrics from a beautiful song called “Best Part” by H.E.R.  

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 31, 2019 10:09 pm

I love that song.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 31, 2019 10:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:What about the possibility of Hannah being in Florida with Tyler right now? I don't know what to think.

Unlikely, as they have to find a place and send out handlers vs near LA where they have multiple handlers nearby and have lots of homes they can/have used.

I don’t think the first SHV has started yet no matter who the F1 is. I think it will start in the next few days. It’s also possible it will happen in Mexico as I believe BIP is filming or will be soon.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri May 31, 2019 10:27 pm

I don’t think the first SHV has started yet no matter who the F1 is. I think it will start in the next few days.

Agreed. I think it's likely starting today, as in the F1 is arriving in LA today because I do think that's where it'll be. Hannah is of course already there. So as I posted a little earlier, my guess is whoever it is gets there late afternoon and they have the rest of today, Saturday, Sunday and maybe Monday.

Can anyone ID the bridge in Tyler's IG story? Not a sleuther so I leave these things up to you experts. But just wondering if that could be a clue or if it's just an image he just liked and posted.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 31, 2019 10:34 pm

@lleyki he’s in the Florida Keys with his dad and brother. He did post the same view with a peace sign, so perhaps this is his last day there. Jed hasn’t posted an IG story showing where he is, but he’s been very active today on Twitter and IG with commenting and what not.

They typically last 3-4 days and they’re typically over the weekend, but it can vary. Sometimes they start on Thursday and go through Sunday, sometimes they start on Saturday and go through Tuesday, etc. I would imagine her first SHV will start at some point this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 31, 2019 10:35 pm

I'm going to guess the bridge is one of many in Florida. If he was in the Key's there are quite a few bridges that all look like that that he would need to cross to get back  home. It's taken from the water so he must still be there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Looks like the fishing trip is over. Other than the pic taken at any point this week Tyler has been quiet on SM as has Hannah as far as I can tell. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on his way to LA now/already there. I will have to go look at Jed as well.

I can see them doing a SHV after a planned family trip vs making him cancel that.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Looks like the fishing trip is over.  Other than the pic taken at any point this week Tyler has been quiet on SM as has Hannah as far as I can tell.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on his way to LA now/already there.  I will have to go look at Jed as well.

I can see them doing a SHV after a planned family trip vs making him cancel that.

Why would he have had to cancel it? Admittedly I'm no sleuther and don't follow these things as closely as others but to be honest, I thought some of the assumptions that the spoiler may be wrong because of no SHV a bit of jumping the gun. I'd always assumed that SHV happen on the weekends. We know there was none last weekend because Hannah herself was with her family.

I didn't think Tyler with his family on Wednesday and Thursday was particularly odd. In fact, if you think about it, it's more suspicious they would take a trip to the Keys during the week rather than just wait for the weekend. It just seems to me that's something most would do on the weekend. Not that I'm saying the spoiler couldn't be wrong since we know RS has been wrong many times before. Just didn't really see anything compelling yet, to question it.

I will say, because Tyler is so active on social media, it will be very telling if there is nothing from him for the weekend. Personally, knowing that most of these contestants know about many of the popular fan boards and I assume they are more savvy with social media, it's amazing to me that we haven't had both the F1 and F2 and lead all go radio silent on social media for SHV period just to throw people off. It'd be amusing as hell to me if we get nothing from Tyler, Jed and Hannah until Tuesday.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:46 pm

lleyki wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Looks like the fishing trip is over.  Other than the pic taken at any point this week Tyler has been quiet on SM as has Hannah as far as I can tell.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on his way to LA now/already there.  I will have to go look at Jed as well.

Why would he have had to cancel it? Admittedly I'm no sleuther and don't follow these things as closely as others but to be honest, I thought some of the assumptions that the spoiler may be wrong because of no SHV a bit of jumping the gun. I'd always assumed that SHV happen on the weekends. We know there was none last weekend because Hannah herself was with her family.

I didn't think Tyler with his family on Wednesday and Thursday was particularly odd. In fact, if you think about it, it's more suspicious they would take a trip to the Keys during the week rather than just wait for the weekend. It just seems to me that's something most would do on the weekend. Not that I'm saying the spoiler couldn't be wrong since we know RS has been wrong many times before. Just didn't really see anything compelling yet, to question it.

I will say, because Tyler is so active on social media, it will be very telling if there is nothing from him for the weekend. Personally, knowing that most of these contestants know about many of the popular fan boards and I assume they are more savvy with social media, it's amazing to me that we haven't had a F2 and lead go radio silent on social media for SHV period just to throw people off. It'd be amusing as hell to me if we get nothing from Tyler, Jed and Hannah until Tuesday.

SHVs can happen anytime of the week but most seem to be Thursday or Friday through Sunday/Monday.  I am just saying it may have been pushed back a few days to start Saturday vs Thursday/Friday.  Time will tell!

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689