SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:19 pm

I know I mentioned it as a possibility, I do think the pick no one is unlikely. My money is on a SHV starting either today or later this week in LA or Mexico.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@bachfanforever123 I agree. I definitely think she picked someone. The show wouldn’t be trying to sell the story she didn’t in interviews if that really happened. They would want it to be a complete and total shock IMO.

Yea I agree. The fact that they are saying we aren’t sure she would get engaged.... means she got engaged. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:43 pm

I do find it interesting that Tyler, who has posted/reposted Instagram stories every day has been completely silent all day other than liking a couple of posts. I know Hannah's at a premiere today but maybe he's flying over today and meeting up with her later? It's just interesting to me that he's never gone a full 24 hours without posting something showing where he is until now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I do find it interesting that Tyler, who has posted/reposted Instagram stories every day has been completely silent all day other than liking a couple of posts. I know Hannah's at a premiere today but maybe he's flying over today and meeting up with her later? It's just interesting to me that he's never gone a full 24 hours without posting something showing where he is until now.

But don’t we kind of have proof he was on a boat with a friend per her insta? He was also quiet yesterday, but was seen at a bar with friends. Idk.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I do find it interesting that Tyler, who has posted/reposted Instagram stories every day has been completely silent all day other than liking a couple of posts. I know Hannah's at a premiere today but maybe he's flying over today and meeting up with her later? It's just interesting to me that he's never gone a full 24 hours without posting something showing where he is until now.

But don’t we kind of have proof he was on a boat with a friend per her insta? He was also quiet yesterday, but was seen at a bar with friends. Idk.

I don't think that Insta story was proof. You can barely see the guy in the back. Yes, there's a similarity but weren't many just recently discussing how much Tyler and his brothers look alike?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:

It could totally be him but I don't think it's proof, you can barely even see the guy's face laugh out loud 

I definitely think it's really strange that there's either been no SHV for 3 weeks, or Jed is F1 and his SHV wasn't even a full 48 hours and TPTB allowed him to walk around Nashville airport with his big azz guitar strapped to his back drawing attention to himself laugh out loud I mean, not even a hat or a pair of sunglasses? Something about this season is off IMO - either she picked no one or they're doing things really differently with SHVs and social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:05 pm

I know Hannah's at a premiere today

She is? Okay that makes it unlikely a SHV is happening, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:20 pm

@Hawaii Girl Just a Fyi Jed did have on a hat but its a Bass Pro Shop hate he wears all the time from what I seen and sunglasses on his shirt. But I don't think he was wearing them because you see his headphones over them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:32 pm

There's a possibility Jed was never even on a plane. He could have just been seeing his sister off on her trip. He's seen at the baggage claim which is usually before you have to check in/go through security.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:There's a possibility Jed was never even on a plane. He could have just been seeing his sister off on her trip. He's seen at the baggage claim which is usually before you have to check in/go through security.
But why would he take his guitar into the Airport to see his sister off. I think with his phone sleuthed as being on airplane mode upthread by poster IrelanRose, he was at baggage claim to pick his luggage post his arrival from wherever IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:52 pm

I am not 100% sure that was Tyler in the boat or if it’s from today. As the outfit the guy is wearing looks a lot like what Tyler has on yesterday. Again also won’t be surprised if they have the first one in Mexico later this week.

Hannah’s premiere was this morning so who knows what her plans are for tonight/next few days.

I really don’t see them having a 48 hour SHV but I could be wrong.

I love the suspense.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:55 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:There's a possibility Jed was never even on a plane. He could have just been seeing his sister off on her trip. He's seen at the baggage claim which is usually before you have to check in/go through security.
But why would he take his guitar into the Airport to see his sister off. I think with his phone sleuthed as being on airplane mode upthread by poster IrelanRose, he was at baggage claim to pick his luggage post his arrival from wherever IMHO.

He could have been dropped off by someone and on the way to seeing his musician friends. Forgot about the airplane mode though. Just find it interesting he's at the airport the same time his sister is leaving. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689