SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:I do find it interesting that Tyler, who has posted/reposted Instagram stories every day has been completely silent all day other than liking a couple of posts. I know Hannah's at a premiere today but maybe he's flying over today and meeting up with her later? It's just interesting to me that he's never gone a full 24 hours without posting something showing where he is until now.

But don’t we kind of have proof he was on a boat with a friend per her insta? He was also quiet yesterday, but was seen at a bar with friends. Idk.

He wasn't really quiet yesterday. He tweeted a picture of his friend at the bar in a CITO hat which is what led me to watch the friend's IG story in the first place. Tyler always lets us know where he's at laugh out loud. Tonight's game 2 of the nba finals so I'm sure he'll be posting an IG story with friends or his brother watching the game at home, where he always is laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm

I commend the sleuthers and honestly have resigned myself to the fact that the spoiler is wrong. I just hope RS corrects himself soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:04 pm

I still think it’s Tyler. If he was F2 he wouldn’t be this hidden edit wise and I’m banking on that chemistry we saw from the public footage, it blew everything out of the water IMO.

I can’t see Jed flying out for such a quick SHV visit midweek. Just doesn’t make sense, also don’t think he would have taken that pic if he was. I think Tyler probably just got out there and they’ll watch their first date together tomorrow night. I think Tyler and his friends are going to have fun social media wise keeping us on our toes.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Jed posted an IG story 3 hours ago, he's out shopping.

Tyler's friend Kate whose IG went private because she was getting stalked, recently changes her IG to public and post a story of a dude in the background that may look like Tyler right when there's speculation Tyler could be on a SHV?? plotting

Tyler who normally posts his weekend activities has been completely silent on SM question

Just thinking out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:35 pm

Whenever I think Tyler is on a SHV he's actually still at home so I'm not getting my hopes up for anything. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Whenever I think Tyler is on a SHV he's actually still at home so I'm not getting my hopes up for anything. laugh out loud
Same. This thread is 31 pages of "It must be starting tomorrow!" and it cracks me up laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:41 pm

I have a question.... didn’t someone on here find that Tyler’s home town and family were watching the episodes at a local bar? I ask because I remember originally people thought that made him not F1 if he was doing watch parties (similar to Blake at Orange Theory last season). Yet he has been watching the episodes with a small group of friends at home.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:43 pm

It’ll be interesting tomorrow night to see if he posts a story watching the show
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 pm

Personally I don't think it matters what position you end up being, everyone would probably watch with family and friends IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:I have a question.... didn’t someone on here find that Tyler’s home town and family were watching the episodes at a local bar? I ask because I remember originally people thought that made him not F1 if he was doing watch parties (similar to Blake at Orange Theory last season). Yet he has been watching the episodes with a small group of friends at home.

It was just the first episode Monday that his friends attended at the local bar and Tyler hadn’t surfaced back from filming then. Since he came back home, I don’t believe his family / close friends have been at the local bar.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Hannah reposted Instagram video of today premiere 12mins ago and Tyler liked John Paul Jones post 5mins ago but still imo no sighting of Tyler. Sorry I may b crazy but still convinced Tyler F1

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Personally I don't think it matters what position you end up being, everyone would probably watch with family and friends IMHO.

Ohh totally agree... I was more asking about the watch party. But it sounds like it was before he was home.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689