SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Maybe I'm just pessimistic laugh out loud But it seems really unlikely to me that he's getting his brother to send him a bunch of different shots of his dog, instead of just answering all of the questions with a black screen. Or that he's even answering questions at all if this is his first time with Hannah in weeks. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Maybe I'm just pessimistic laugh out loud But it seems really unlikely to me that he's getting his brother to send him a bunch of different shots of his dog, instead of just answering all of the questions with a black screen. Or that he's even answering questions at all if this is his first time with Hannah in weeks. JMO.

Yeaaaaahhhh, Debbie Downer alert, but I agree. I’m not one to get all Tin Foiley with this show. Like when I’m the history of ever have the Tin Foil conspiracists for this show ever prevailed?! Answer: never. The show is simple. It follows a path of least resistance. Tyler is home. He hasn’t been with Hannah since Greece. Hannah is is LA, and the only *possible* SHV has been with Jed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Okay, maybe not his brother but his mom definitely. Until I see a recent pic with his face I'm not buying it guys.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Maybe I'm just pessimistic laugh out loud But it seems really unlikely to me that he's getting his brother to send him a bunch of different shots of his dog, instead of just answering all of the questions with a black screen. Or that he's even answering questions at all if this is his first time with Hannah in weeks. JMO.
Yep....I follow Occam’s Razor...the simplest answer is the easiest one...jmho.
I don’t buy that Jed has been on a less than 48 hours SHV either and looking forward to finding out more of Hannah’s whereabouts the rest of this week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Okay, maybe not his brother but his mom definitely. Until I see a recent pic with his face I'm not buying it guys.

Me either, I really think this is all a way to misdirect. And it's working!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Yeaaaaahhhh, Debbie Downer alert, but I agree. I’m not one to get all Tin Foiley with this show. Like when I’m the history of ever have the Tin Foil conspiracists for this show ever prevailed?! Answer: never. The show is simple. It follows a path of least resistance. Tyler is home. He hasn’t been with Hannah since Greece. Hannah is is LA, and the only *possible* SHV has been with Jed.
laugh out loud Remember the Nick video? And Kaitlyn's snapchat? And Arie/Becca posting from the same pool? And Arie liking all of Lauren's photos and filming at her house? And Garrett/Becca getting photographed after their FRC? These grand misdirection conspiracies happen every season and they've panned out exactly 0% of the time. If ABC cared about SHV spoilers, they would've switched things up after Kaitlyn spoiled her entire season, but they didn't. There's no reason it'd suddenly start now.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:57 pm

His last few are just black screens now. No more pictures of his dog.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:04 am

It's not pessimism. The easiest answer is usually the right one and the easiest explanation for everything Tyler's done/not done since he's been home is that he's not F1. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:07 am

@Aria cantstopl I’m hearing you. I’m certain Tyler is f1 but need the shv proof to get off the roller coaster. I had myself convinced he travel today as imo flight times fitted with his sm and Hannah schedule. So if they arrived back Monday 13th May it will b 3wks tomorrow. Given Hannah busy over weekend finger, toes crossed for movement tomorrow. I don’t support the possibility of a quick first shv with Jed and no possible 2nd shv for some time. Tyler has been v low key the last couple of day watching Beyoncé and now NBL by himself. I have been really enjoying this season and now this hiccup.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:08 am

If it turns out to be true that he’s actually home, then you’re telling me Tyler’s been home watching Beyonce on Netflix before bed and tonight he’s watching the NBA game all by himself (allegedly) He seems to live a social life the little we know so far, so these last two nights are a little out of left field, IMO.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 am

Did the person who saw Hannah on Wednesday night confirm she saw her that night or just posted it then?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:16 am

Maybe it's just me but I never thought anyone was sending him pictures and just figured those could be pictures of his dog that he has on his phone. Just to be clear, I'm not trying valiantly to convince myself the spoiler is right because eh, whatever. I mean I like what I've seen of Tyler and Hannah's chemistry so far but I'm not that invested.

But when I looked at these IG Stories, I just thought he added in random photos of his dog. I mean we know for a fact the first image he posted was old. Hell I posted Stories of the cruise I recently took two weeks after I got back and no one would be the wiser since the dates were removed. Well save for the people at my job who obviously knew I was back from vacation, laugh out loud.

It's obvious Tyler is someone who hangs out with family and friends a lot. All I'm saying is that it is a bit odd that he pulls a disappearing act on social media all day, only to resurface at night with a Q&A, none of which shows him at all. As for the image of the game in the background, that could have been Game 1. Literally all you see is an image of a basketball court.

Now all that said, as of right now, I'm leaning towards Jed being F1 just because of the airport sighting. That is most definitely a big smoking gun because it proves if nothing else that Jed was flying to and from somewhere recently. The shortness of the SHV if it indeed happened is a little odd. But it may have just been a timing issue. As in Hannah really wanted to be with her family for Memorial Weekend, since she'd been gone so long but that would typically be when the couple met up. And then she had to do press this week so they had to sneak it in as briefly as they could.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689