SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Could he be leaving LA now?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Jed posted a story just now of him fishing at a lake could be any time of course. But Hannah's story looked like a hotel room to me.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:Idk how I missed it before but assuming Jed posted the SC right after he took it, the time on his phone puts him on the west coast. Time on his phone is 2:49. He posted it an hour ago. Time in LA is 3:55. Time in Nashville is 5:55. Hannah just posted about going to Wango Tango so pretty much confirms no SHV but Jed potentially being on the west coast is interesting. Assuming Jed isn't F1, he could be in the running for TB maybe? Hence in LA, and maybe why he's not posting where he is?
Nice catch. Makes me think three things if he was in LA: Jed was at a shv, he's in the running for the lead, or it was related to his singing. Doesn't lead me any closer to an answer laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Idk how I missed it before but assuming Jed posted the SC right after he took it, the time on his phone puts him on the west coast. Time on his phone is 2:49. He posted it an hour ago. Time in LA is 3:55. Time in Nashville is 5:55. Hannah just posted about going to Wango Tango so pretty much confirms no SHV but Jed potentially being on the west coast is interesting. Assuming Jed isn't F1, he could be in the running for TB maybe? Hence in LA, and maybe why he's not posting where he is?

It shows that he posted it two hours ago on my IG feed...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Miyala wrote:Could he be leaving LA now?
I mean, yeah it's possible but Thu-Sat SHV would be extremely unusual. Has a SHV that short ever happened before? Plus Hannah with the producer yesterday just makes me think there wasn't a SHV at all.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:06 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Me as well it shows 2 hours ago. The concert date and time story shows 1 hour ago. He could of taken that picture at 2:40 Nashville time and posted it an hour later.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:08 pm

sbolduc wrote:

It does for me now too but the timing still matches LA time. 2 hours ago in Nashville would've been sometime after 4, but like I said, maybe he just didn't post it as soon as he took it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Miyala wrote:Could he be leaving LA now?
I mean, yeah it's possible but Thu-Sat SHV would be extremely unusual. Has a SHV that short ever happened before? Plus Hannah with the producer yesterday just makes me think there wasn't a SHV at all.

Let alone he would have had to leave this morning. And arrive Thursday morning.... that’s just over 48 hours.

Plus they wouldn’t see each other for four weeks... if we assume the dates Hannah have were ones she will be home. We know Jed isn’t around next weekend. I don’t think there has been a SHV.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Social media postings can be tricky now in days. He could’ve taken the screenshot at 2:49pm and only posted about it later. The airplane mode could also be a way of charging his phone faster. His phone was charging when he took that picture. There are so many scenarios that it’s making me quite dizzy.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

It does for me now too but the timing still matches LA time. 2 hours ago in Nashville would've been sometime after 4, but like I said, maybe he just didn't post it as soon as he took it.

Sorry for the double post. Does it though?
Two hours ago in LA was 2pm, two hours ago in Nashville is 4pm. This puts it right in between. But it is more plausible for it to be Nashville as 2:49 already happened and he posted it later. Whereas it wouldn’t have been 2:49 for another 40 min in LA. Not sure if I am making sense....

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Q. When did RS correct the Peter spoiler, and how long did it take for sleuthers to realize something was amiss? I hardly paid attention that season (which is preferable. Damn you, Tyler. laugh out loud)

I'll chime in for some of the sleuthers, who knew the spoiler was wrong very early on. We noticed Bryan was wearing the same watch in the few pics that were posted post filming, and we knew there was a watch date during the show. Among several people we sleuthed Rachel bought him a watch, that was just the beginning. Her pic arriving from filming, we noticed she had the same watch and later a hat she bought while on a date with Bryan. All through the airing of the show, many things pointed to Bryan. Once SHVs began, (there are threads for all this documentation) we started sleuthing pic's posted by Bryan and Rachel. We had a fly by run member who joined and provided us with the exact home that was being used for the SHV which confirmed it and sealed the deal upon matching pillows and decor.

Sleuthing for me and others don't stop just because of spoilers. We need to find our own proof! laugh out loud

I don't remember the timing of RS's spoilers, I only know what I read here then forget about him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:20 pm

@sosleepy RS corrected the spoiler the day before the third episode aired! I think there were some people suspicious from the beginning, just because she kept talking about their night one kiss, but I think people really got suspicious over Memorial Day Weekend when it seemed like Rachel/Bryan were missing and Peter was home and when Bryan was out with boys from his season and seemed to be on his phone the whole time/was staying away from female fans. A lot of people still didn't believe RS's corrected spoiler, because SM still seemed to point to Peter (he would like Rachel/Peter posts and comments, he would deleted negative comments about Rachel, Rachel's two best friends were following him, not Bryan, Bryan was following Lee and Demario, etc). I think people really became convinced when Rachel basically started defending him in interviews and tweeting pro-Bryan blogs.

This is what I remember anyways. It was fun times!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689