SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not clear on why some are convinced Tyler is F1. If someone can jot down confirmed sleuthing that makes one think that I'd love to read it.

At this point, just going by SM alone, to me he doesn't compare to previous F1's who are generally more quiet and don't often post what they are up to so often.

I am not convinced either way but both F2 post a lot about what they are doing. I think this season is just different overall and some of it is some people literally post almost everything they do. I mean Jed posted his candle shopping today.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not clear on why some are convinced Tyler is F1. If someone can jot down confirmed sleuthing that makes one think that I'd love to read it.

At this point, just going by SM alone, to me he doesn't compare to previous F1's who are generally more quiet and don't often post what they are up to so often.

There have been several SM clues pointing to Tyler and I have no reason to believe it's Jed. Especially given their (IMO) lack of romantic chemistry. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:05 am

Probably just coincidence but at this stage I’ll take anything - Ryan on Instagram 7mins ago and Tyler’s last post 39mins ago. Is it possible Ryan did the Q&A? First time Ryan has been on Instagram all day. They had all week to organise????

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 am

@guardianangel you are correct that Tyler has not been laying low since he got back but Jed has been active as well as others already posted. Maybe it’s the younger generation being on the show now that is making TPTB allow more SM presence during the show airing as I understand Cassie on Colton’s season was also very active on SM as well.

Specific to the sleuthing question, rationale for Tyler as F1 are noted below:

(1) During filming, while RS proclaimed Luke as the front runner, some of us that were sleuthing then compared  Hannah’s body language on the leaked public dates for Jed & Tyler and consensus was that hands down Tyler/Hannah had the best body language of the two dates and some posters felt that they had the most chemistry they had seen on a public date in the history of this show. The singer for the concert, Jake Owen is also from Florida.

(2) Hannah gave Tyler two SDs aligned with his known interests (fishing or lobstering- he is an avid fisherman per his IG) in Episode 4 & Horse Riding (source for us knowing he likes horse riding  is Mama Cameron’s FB for his Episode  7 GD. Nothing we have sleuthed on Jed shows that he played basketball previously but we will find out later today during the show.

(3) Tyler and Hannah surfaced on SM on the same day within a few hours of each other. Jed surfaced later but posted first on IG.

(4) Tyler had an intro package shown in the first episode which we can’t say is consistent for all F1s as we know none of Rachel’s F2 had intro packages. Jed got little time shown on Episode 1 but no intro package. Tyler didn’t get time shown because he didn’t get to talk to Hannah on the 1st night due to Scott drama, Hannah specifically mentioned this in her build series though she also noted that she didn’t get to talk to about 8 guys.

(5) Tyler is getting an hidden edit so far and in typical TPTB fashion has not showcased him compared to Jed, Pilot Pete or Mike. We know that historically TPTB show cases contestants that they have in mind for the next lead role.

(6) While Hannah was doing both her East Coast & West Coast media rounds, we were able to pinpoint that Tyler was up listening to those interviews. A good example was him following Chicks in the Office right after Hannah did her interview with them. We do know later on that one of the co-hosts from the show subsequently invited him to come on the show.

(7) A girl from Alabama runs a private spoiler site and she was one of the first that knew Tyler was going to get a HTD plus; even posted that they might go shark diving, we know that they ended up snorkeling. I don’t know who the sources are for this Alabama girl but she posted before RS did that 4 of her sources told her that Tyler won & was waiting for the 5th source; she was even confident that RS would post before her hearing from the 5th source and that’s exactly what happened.

(8) Since we know SM can be circumstantial, I won’t get into the many details of Hannah’s family members following Tyler or Tyler’s following Hannah. However this is a fact, Tyler atypically stays up late whenever Hannah is on the West Coast. He did this the 1st week she was in LA for media rounds & he has done it this past week until last night again.

@smg2587 @alwayscooking @sdmom y’all feel free to add from your pre-season notes to the above / revise as you see fit...TYIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:12 am

I honestly believe the producers would not let Jed travel with his guitar to a SHV. That is not being discreet at all. Leaving his guitar home to spend time with Hannah seems more likely, unless this is part of some grand scheme for his music career to write songs for Hannah and tape them during their visits together.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:53 am

@mercieme well when you lay it all out like that!

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:07 am

@ReneeM... girl, I just wanted to drop some of the receipts we had on the sleuthing that was done so far. I just realized that I didn’t include the VO analysis from the season preview which we already discussed in the SC thread. I am stumped about the SHV proof still lacking but something is gonna give soon, that I am confident about.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:46 am

Well done @mercieme wonderful recap. I would like to add that Tyler quickly accepted Hannah’s mothers Instagram request before he went public if my memory is correct. Imo he must have known to look for it as would have 1000s of follow requests. She requested both Jed and Tyler but only Tyler accepted quickly and is still following her however she has since unfollowed him.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:14 am

I am starting to believe he waited with travelling because of the concert she went to. Maybe the reason for him being home alone yesterday was that he travels early today. I believe they will watch their 1-1 together this evening. If not... I dont believe she picked him... with him I mean Tyler

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:15 am

I do believe that the fact that ABC still hasnt shown a sneak peek from their date this evening points at him being the hidden F1

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:13 am

I would love for the spoiler to be correct, but until I see some proof otherwise (like evidence of an SHV) I will go with the spoiler either being wrong or they already broke up. I enjoy the theories and sleuthing on here. I just would like there to actually be some evidence that a post-show relationship is even a priority for Hannah and her F1. IMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:25 am

Tyler just posted an IG story of him walking on a bridge. He hasn't gone anywhere IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689